Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) (44934 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by osuofia2(m): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
chiboyo:

This happened right in my presence, the unmarked police vehicle caught up with the alleged armed robbers car, the policemen in mufti came down and sprayed their vehicle with bullets.
Only one man in a white caftan survived, he managed to crawl out of the car and begged for his life.
Everyone one was running for dear lives at the staccato burst of gunfire.
Really wanted to get pix but fear no gree me ooo
TO SAY YOU WITNESS IT. AND SOME MUMU THAT DON'T KNOW ANY THING WILL BE SAYING THE POLICE KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE. SOME TIMES THESE NIGERIANS I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT, IF THE ROBBERS HAD SUCCEEDED IN ROBBING THE WOULD BE VICTIMS THEY WOULD HAVE SAID THE POLICE ARE INCOMPETENT. TO THE DOUBTING THOMAS LET THEM GO AND ASK ABOUT THE IGP INTELLIGENCE RESPONSE TEAM. THEY HAVE BEEN BURSTING CRIMES FOR LONG, THUMBS TO THE COMMANDER CSP ABBA KYARI, FORMER LAGOS OC SARS.
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by PaulIdu: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
ashjay001:

Manoeuvrebility. Too clumsy and not meant for close combat.

Most likely
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by Realali(f): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Okworigeorge:
good for them but ...

Amen Amen Amen
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by SleekyPosh(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
cool
freesinzu:
Nigeria police, why make a man sit beside his dead friends, show decency abeg angry

You are right..Only the GPMG should be allowed to sit beside their dead bodies...That guy should be laid down 2.. cool
freesinzu:
Nigeria police, why make a man sit beside his dead friends, show decency abeg angry

You are right..Only the GPMG should be allowed to sit beside their dead bodies...That guy should be laid down 2..

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
freesinzu:

Why lay dem beside him, they should be in the mortuary

I agree with you. They should all be in mortuary together with their sitting friend 'sitting' beside them.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
freesinzu:
I like it dat way...indirectly tell him he will soon join his friends
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by razorblade1000: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
chiboyo:

This happened right in my presence, the unmarked police vehicle caught up with the alleged armed robbers car, the policemen in mufti came down and sprayed their vehicle with bullets.
Only one man in a white caftan survived, he managed to crawl out of the car and begged for his life.
Everyone one was running for dear lives at the staccato burst of gunfire.
Really wanted to get pix but fear no gree me ooo

your narration is apt except the part where you stated that ''Only one man in a white caftan survived, he managed to crawl out of the car and begged for his life''. Your statement gives readers the impression that the man is the gentleman who was paraded. That was not the true situation as I was also there. Infact, I am the man that wore a white shirt.This is what truly happened.
I was returning to my office from an official engagement and was driving directly behind a Toyota Sienna. There was a navy blue Lexus RX330 in front of the Sienna. At the traffic light, a SARS operative (wearing a helmet) came down from the RX330, pointed his rifle at the driver of the sienna and shot him several times (without asking questions). I thought the SARS operatives were assassins because they were not in Police or SARS uniforms. His colleagues also came down from the RX330 and opened fire on the other occupants of the Sienna (I was stiill in my car- The Red Car- while all the shooting was going on). I reasoned that if they were assassins, they would most likely need a getaway car and my car was the only one there. So I came out, laid on the floor and crawled away from the car so they can take it (if they wanted) without shooting me. While I was on the floor, one of the SARS operatives reached into the Sienna and brought out something wrapped in a white bed sheet. As they unwrapped it I realised that it was a GPMG. However, it does not look like the one they have shown us. The one they recovered does not have a shoulder stock but the one in the picture does.
One of the operatives later approached me and told me that they were policemen and I was free to go. I felt safe at that point and entered my car to leave. Out of curiosity, I looked into the Sienna and saw TWO dead individuals (a man in his early 20s and another in his 30s). The driver was on the floor (wearing a black shirt), dead of course. There was no fourth person. All the three occupants of the car were killed. I wonder where they brought that dude from.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by ybalogs(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
Rest in Pieces.
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by chiboyo(m): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
razorblade1000:

your narration is apt except the part where you stated that ''Only one man in a white caftan survived, he managed to crawl out of the car and begged for his life''. Your statement gives readers the impression that the man is the gentleman who was paraded. That was not the true situation as I was also there. Infact, I am the man that wore a white shirt.This is what truly happened.
I was returning to my office from an official engagement and was driving directly behind a Toyota Sienna. There was a navy blue Lexus RX330 in front of the Sienna. At the traffic light, a SARS operative (wearing a helmet) came down from the RX330, pointed his rifle at the driver of the sienna and shot him several times (without asking questions). I thought the SARS operatives were assassins because they were not in Police or SARS uniforms. His colleagues also came down from the RX330 and opened fire on the other occupants of the Sienna (I was stiill in my car- The Red Car- while all the shooting was going on). I reasoned that if they were assassins, they would most likely need a getaway car and my car was the only one there. So I came out, laid on the floor and crawled away from the car so they can take it (if they wanted) without shooting me. While I was on the floor, one of the SARS operatives reached into the Sienna and brought out something wrapped in a white bed sheet. As they unwrapped it I realised that it was a GPMG. However, it does not look like the one they have shown us. The one they recovered does not have a shoulder stock but the one in the picture does.
One of the operatives later approached me and told me that they were policemen and I was free to go. I felt safe at that point and entered my car to leave. Out of curiosity, I looked into the Sienna and saw TWO dead individuals (a man in his early 20s and another in his 30s). The driver was on the floor (wearing a black shirt), dead of course. There was no fourth person. All the three occupants of the car were killed. I wonder where they brought that dude from.

Wow! So u were the guy in white, I was in a white truck opposite you guys on the other lane and I inadvertently thought you were one of the "guys", infact my phone was out to take pix and upload on NL but we zoomed off with speed

Thank God for your life though!
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Oga dpo Abeg kindly return those guns from where u brought them... the police men I knw and we all knw will never respond if they hear the sound of such gun.... I pity the innocent victims
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
McPerry:
So this is what bullet looks like shocked shocked shocked shocked

u must be joking right

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by claremont(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
PaulIdu:
how was he caught when his General Purpose Machine Gun hadn't run out of ammo.. undecided

I find it surprising as well. That GPMG alone if used properly can take down a whole section of our clueless NPF, this is a military-grade weapon that has been tested in battle worldwide. I just read the explanation above, the thieves never had the chance to use the weapon.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by replete(m): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
PaulIdu:
how was he caught when his General Purpose Machine Gun hadn't run out of ammo.. undecided
I guess they were caught off guide
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by Cathony(m): 1:40am On Dec 01, 2016
end of the road!!!...but how tf did they get that machine gun...nawa
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by bashydemy(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2016
Wike Boys Vs Commissioner of Police boys...

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 01, 2016
moffymichael:

You can go and take them to the mortuary by yourself, hw could u be pleading for decency for devils?
i tire ooo
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by itzsniper(m): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2016
seunlayi:
I DOUBT IF SOME OF THOSE DEAD GUYS ARE ROBBERS, NAIJA POLICE WOULD HAVE KILLED SOME OF PEOPLE AROUND AND TAG THEM WHILE THE REAL JAGUDAS RUN AWAY. GOD WILL HELP OUR POLICE SHA TO CONTINUE DISRUPTING THE PLANS OF THE EVIL ONES.
and d GPMG, d ak47 and d 2 extra magazine fully loaded with life ammunition was also seized from pple around? y nna like to dey reason with nna anus abeg
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by LargeBreed(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2016
I dnt believe this. How could they have caught him when the robbers had gpmg? Sprayer gun. I smell fish.
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2016
razorblade1000:

Is this for real? Lalasticlala should see this
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by kkboy(m): 11:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
While the report said it happened on Monday 30th September, the Twitter handle reported it happened on 28th November.

I hope this is not a fake news.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa / Lady Dies In Abortion Bid (photo) / Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.