Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,798 members, 7,837,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC (1565 Views)

Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities / Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss / Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by boman2014: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sally has been asked to handover the affairs of NTDC to the next most senior officer.

The removal of the DG was contained in a letter dated November 27, 2016 was signed by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Engr. Babachir David Lawal.

The letter was titled “Notification of de-secondment from the Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC).

The letter reads: “I refer to the attached letter, Ref. No. SGF.6/S.23/1/568 of 8th October, 2013 in respect of your secondment from the Keystone Bank Limited to serve as Executive Director/ Chief Executive Officer of the Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC) for a period of two years with effect from 6th May 2013.

Consequently, you are to handover the affairs of the corporation to the most senior officer on or before Wednesday, 30th November, 2016.”

https://www.naij.com/1067791-breaking-president-buhari-removes-sally-mbanefo-dg-ntdc.html?source=index_main
Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by Progressive01(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Oh Lord, uncontollable weeping shall there be on this thread in a few.. cheesy

But i hope they'd take a split second to read the artucke before they start singing nzobu nzobu enyinba enyi war songs. cheesy

I can see one almost killing himself in my mentions already. You go wail die today. grin
Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by agwom(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
hmm
Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by OnucheAdams: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
boman2014:
Sally has been asked to handover the affairs of NTDC to the next most senior officer.

The removal of the DG was contained in a letter dated November 27, 2016 was signed by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Engr. Babachir David Lawal.

The letter was titled “Notification of de-secondment from the Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC).

The letter reads: “I refer to the attached letter, Ref. No. SGF.6/S.23/1/568 of 8th October, 2013 in respect of your secondment from the Keystone Bank Limited to serve as Executive Director/ Chief Executive Officer of the Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC) for a period of two years with effect from 6th May 2013.

Consequently, you are to handover the affairs of the corporation to the most senior officer on or before Wednesday, 30th November, 2016.”

https://www.naij.com/1067791-breaking-president-buhari-removes-sally-mbanefo-dg-ntdc.html?source=index_main

Good move; she is just an exhibitionist who used the position to attract fame to her person.
Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by Day169: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
Well, she may have contributed her quota to nation building in her own little way.
You are appreciated.
Nigeria lives!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
Great decision

“I refer to the attached letter, Ref. No. SGF.6/S.23/1/568 of 8th October, 2013 in respect of your secondment from the Keystone Bank Limited to serve as Executive Director/ Chief Executive Officer of the Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC) for a period of two years with effect from 6th May 2013."

Why from bank to Tourism..typical square peg in a round hole..nonsense, can she refund excess earned from June 2016 till 30 November 2016 embarassed

There was a report of alleged corruption hanging on her head, follow link below:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/11/09/nigerian-tourism-boss-sally-mbanefo-involved-corruption-scandal

I hear she was cleaning Goodluck's playhead whenever it was dirty,i dey come, make i find link sef embarassed
Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by Atiku2019: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Okay
Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by yeyeboi(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Progressive01:

English don dabaru ur head angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by Grundig: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
This is long overdue. Not because she did not or is not perform(ing) but because she is an appointee of the previous administration.
Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by Chiedu4Trump: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
[size=15pt]Good one Buhari, put in another Northerner,
later somebody will shout "One Nigeria".
[/size]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by sarrki(m): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Able leader we gave you the mandate to hire and fire

Use whoever you fit deem to work with

God bless muhammadu buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by sarrki(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:
[size=15pt]Good one Buhari, put in another Northerner,
later somebody will shout "One Nigeria".
[/size]

Pentium 18 if there is any like that will be perfect

Some system are slow while rebooting

I recommend this for perfect sync

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
he is after the JEWS, after he finish with the JEWS for naija him want go JERUSALEM to pursue Netanyahu

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by DesChyko: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
This is silly reporting.
Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by truthspeaks: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Na here dem go see u. Thread concerning d data hike, we no see u. U cldnt defend ur buhari's NCC wen they needed u most
Progressive01:

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
So silly a thread.
Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by Progressive01(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
truthspeaks:
Na here dem go see u. Thread concerning d data hike, we no see u. U cldnt defend ur buhari's NCC wen they needed u most
My phone, my fingers, my data, my time, my life. Dont let it bother you how i use them, but if you do, that is your fcvking business and i couldnt care less.

Bye.
Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by Progressive01(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Keneking:
Great decision

“I refer to the attached letter, Ref. No. SGF.6/S.23/1/568 of 8th October, 2013 in respect of your secondment from the Keystone Bank Limited to serve as Executive Director/ Chief Executive Officer of the Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC) for a period of two years with effect from 6th May 2013."

Why from bank to Tourism..typical square peg in a round hole..nonsense, can she refund excess earned from June 2016 till 30 November 2016 embarassed

There was a report of alleged corruption hanging on her head, follow link below:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/11/09/nigerian-tourism-boss-sally-mbanefo-involved-corruption-scandal

I hear she was cleaning Goodluck's playhead whenever it was dirty,i dey come, make i find link sef embarassed
That is none of BokoHaram/FFK fans' business. As long as she's a LiePod mother, it is supppsed to be an abomination to touch her.
Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by Greatfuture: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
boman2014:

Nigerians dont even read she had a two years appointment and was appointed in 2013 and the 2years elapsed in 2015, instead of leaving she stayed till 2016 and had to be told to go.She overstayed the duration of her appointment

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by Progressive01(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
"Jews of Naija".

Even LiePod yoots would see this as a mockery! grincheesy

"Jews". cheesy
Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by truthspeaks: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
cheesy cheesy Chai! Na so e pain u reach. Come n defend ur buhari n his NCC. Wat am I even sayin. For ur mind, am sure u r grateful to all wailers for pressurising d Fg into halting d whole thing. Otherwise, u for follow de manage data n am sure even buhari will not even notice ur absence.

U r welcome u hear cheesy cheesy
Progressive01:
My phone, my fingers, my data, my time, my life. Dont let it bother you how i use them, but if you do, that is your fcvking business and i couldnt care less.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
Greatfuture:

Nigerians dont even read she had a two years appointment and was appointed in 2013 and the 2years elapsed in 2015, instead of leaving she stayed till 2016 and had to be told to go.She overstayed the duration of her appointment

God bless yhu

Yhu know, wallahi comprehension is a big issue to many. They are just phuckinly been myopic

Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by SIRmanjar(m): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Alliance of d yiboz ad d norrtingers a very strong callabo srong enough to break a flat head.
Baba oya replace him wit a kwale man,an igbira man or a zulugutu man if u no see anyaone put yoruba man joor.
Re: President Buhari Removes Sally Mbanefo As DG Of NTDC by gawu1: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Before wailing I urged Wailers to note that The woman was appointed in May 2013 to stay two years only in office. That is, her tenured was supposed to have ended in May 2015, yet she remained until she's booted out this Nov 2016.
There are lots of them like that still in offices and with no iota of doubt it's right ok to conclude that it's their types who are sabotagging the efforts of this administration. They are PDP roaders at every ramification covered in white wool not to be fished out. In Aisha BBC interview, she had made assertion of some element saboteur , then suggested that her husband purged out appointees of the preceded PDP government if at all he meant to succeed, however, wailers choice were to popularize the parts that supported their cause for wailing.
In fact, the grudge of most progressives today against Buhari is his magnanimous attitudes toward these Judas who he has refused to lay off duties still occupying sensitive offices.
For if he decides to relieve one at any time, it's decision worth appreciative and commending.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander escaped Fulani Herds Men Video / Ambush Of Oil Workers: Corpses Of 18 Soldiers, 30 Others Arrive Maiduguri / Buhari Is Nigeria's Number 1 Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.