Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

One For The Vaseline Crew - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / One For The Vaseline Crew (1965 Views)

How Your Pattern Look Like When Ur Phone Is Full Of Them Vaseline Crew Stuffs / Vaseline Crew, Jump In And Laugh. / I Don't Give A F Uck Crew, Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One For The Vaseline Crew by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2017
A man escapes from a prison where he's been locked up for 15 years. He breaks into a house and inside, he finds a young couple in bed.
He ties him to a chair. While tying the wife to the bed, the convict gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.

While he's in there, the husband whispers over to his wife, "Listen, this guy is an escaped convict. Look at his clothes! He's probably spent a lot of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years.

I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain. Do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is obviously very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us both. Be strong, honey. I love you!"

She responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me that he's gay, thinks you're cute, and asked if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you, too." - Matthew Lush
shocked

1 Share

Re: One For The Vaseline Crew by AlamienDagash(m): 10:43pm On May 05, 2017
Beta know

Re: One For The Vaseline Crew by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:04pm On May 06, 2017
AlamienDagash:

Beta know

Thanks for your comment. cool
Re: One For The Vaseline Crew by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:11am On May 13, 2017
Be careful of what you wish for others because it might just happen to you. shocked
Re: One For The Vaseline Crew by djsalvation122(m): 5:22pm On May 13, 2017
Award winning Superstar producer Masterkraft rounds up the services CDQ & Reekado Banks for new single Yapa

http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/05/mp3-download-masterkraft-ft-cdq-reekado.html
Re: One For The Vaseline Crew by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:49pm On May 16, 2017
djsalvation122:
Award winning Superstar producer Masterkraft rounds up the services CDQ & Reekado Banks for new single Yapa

http://www.mpbaze.com.ng /2017/05/mp3-download-masterkraft-ft-cdq-reekado.html

angry

(1) (Reply)

When Your Village People Finally Allow You To Graduate!! / Watch This Funny African Mum Slaying It On Instagram / Mosquito Bite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.