Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,079 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) (2299 Views)

Ondo Election: One Dead As Protest Turns Bloody In Ondo State / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting / EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by boman2014: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4r11mkc800r.7f34a2a4.jpg[/img]

Daily Post reports that the youths see the probe, which had culminated into the freezing of her (Mrs. Jonathan) account,as a calculated plot to humiliate ex-President GoodluckJonathan.

The protesters are currently heading to the Enugu office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

More details later.
https://www.naij.com/1067885-breaking-enugu-frenzy-protest-jonathan-rocks-city-photo.html?source=index_main

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by Theyveedo(m): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ok
Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by Aufbauh(m): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
This is a pure show of shame and an open declaration for corruption.
Classical slavery is when the oppressed drum up support for the oppressor against their emancipator...smh!

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Aufbauh:
Classical slavery is when the oppressed drum up support for the oppressor against their emancipator...smh!

Paid protesters. Buhari should go on and prosecute Mrs Jonathan. They may call it witch hunt but if every President witch hunts one another corruption will drastically be reduced. Every corrupt entity be prosecuted-- Concerned Igbo dude.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by RichDad1(m): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
It can only come from one region alone.
Smh undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by Michaeljoshua(m): 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
Poverty is definitely a disease.

Anyways I blame hunger in the land.

I blame Buhari too. grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
The voice of the people is the voice of GOD
Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by policy12: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
The voice of the people is the voice of GOD

I disagree, not all the time look at the case of Trump I believe u kno better.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by dunkem21(m): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
The voice of the people is the voice. ... cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by dunkem21(m): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
policy12:

I disagree, not all the time look at the case of Trump I believe u kno better.

What happened to Trump?
Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
I pray it does not go violent, God help
Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by ufuosman(m): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
Make una go sit down one place..... jobless people

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by CecyAdrian(f): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
Just imagine these fools, instead of them to protest against something that affects them like this Data increase that is been planned to impose on us, they are protesting for people who robbed their destiny away with no remorse

It's time Nigerian youths make a loud statement by ourselves for the betterment of ourselves undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by olaric(m): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
The easterners and hypocrisy are inseparable twins. Eye service runs in their blood.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by Emescot(m): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mba, my hand no dey for this one
Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by Sibrah: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
U don mean it.
Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
RichDad1:
It can only come from one region alone.
Smh undecided undecided
That same region glorify Tinubu cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by Bellfun(m): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
Wait a minute!

The same people that lynched a common thief? ..now organizing a protest in support of a person suspected of stealing our Commonwealth?!

This is shameful!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by galeiiTNA: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
Till OBJ is thrown in jail for corruption, The Jonathan family should be left alone
Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
olaric:
The easterners and hypocrisy are inseparable twins. Eye service runs in their blood.
Please tell me about Ndi Yoruba
Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
This is the reason why d type of generation will never be president at d center level. The youths over there keep shielding corruption. Things will never improve cos of their body odour to corruption. The party that spent sixteen years and nothing to show for it. Still some set of lineage are still supporting them. As clueless as corrupt Gej is can never come out and contest again. We should av positive mindset not shielding corruption.
Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by timeminister: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
Aufbauh:
heavenly truth!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by timeminister: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Just imagine these fools, instead of them to protest against something that affects them like this Data increase that is been planned to impose on us, they are protesting for people who robbed their destiny away with no remorse

It's time Nigerian youths make a loud statement by ourselves for the betterment of ourselves undecided
heavenly truth!.
Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by timeminister: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
Johnnyessence:
This is the reason why d type of generation will never be president at d center level. The youths over there keep shielding corruption. Things will never improve cos of their body odour to corruption. The party that spent sixteen years and nothing to show for it. Still some set of lineage are still supporting them. As clueless as corrupt Gej is can never come out and contest again. We should av positive mindset not shielding corruption.
heavenly truth!
Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by timeminister: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kathmandu:
That same region glorify Tinubu cheesy
Very True..

Tinubu is our leader-- Igbo traders union.
heavenly truth!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by timeminister: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
[s]The voice of the people is the voice of GOD [/s]
Voice of corruption..

heavenly truth!
Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by Oxenomy: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
None of my business... They can hang GEJ and his wife for all I care.. That's least of my worries now angry

Proudly 5%
Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by timeminister: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
dunkem21:

What happened to Trump?
Trumpanzee, still sleeping in the jungle?.. Trump has been causing disaffection among the American people..

heavenly truth!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by dunkem21(m): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
timeminister:
Trumpanzee, still sleeping in the jungle?.. Trump has been causing disaffection among the American people..

heavenly truth!

Still not gonna bring Clinton back cheesy

Kiss the truth cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by timeminister: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by timeminister: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
dunkem21:

Still not gonna bring Clinton back cheesy

Kiss the truth cheesy
Votes recount loading......... don't cry for Trump.

heavenly truth!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Enugu In Frenzy As Protest For Jonathan Rocks City (photo) by dunkem21(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
timeminister:
Vote recount loading......... don't cry for Trump.

heavenly truth!

Once beaten, Twice shy cheesy

Kiss the truth cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Team Have Arrived PH To Support Our Benefactor- Wike- PIX / Govenor Ajimobi,s Daughter Sprays Dollars At An Event / See Reply EFCC Gives To A Man Who Said He Saw 10 millions On His Way To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.