Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS (49635 Views)

Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle / The Moment Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself On And Scored 2 Goals(throw Back) / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by olusledge: 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
LecciGucci:
These twins shaa i dnt know why everytime their heads dnt appear proportionally in pics everythime. Always lookin like som1 used sledge hammer on their heads
Or im i the only one dat notice it undecided

Make una elp me oo!. Hmm
Cute family shaa
haba fear God na grin
LecciGucci:
These twins shaa i dnt know why everytime their heads dnt appear proportionally in pics everythime. Always lookin like som1 used sledge hammer on their heads

Make una elp me oo!. Hmm
Cute family shaa
haba fear God na
Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by yinmu(f): 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
LecciGucci:

Make una elp me oo!. Hmm
Cute family shaa

grin cheesy cheesy my belle wan tear on top laff oooo
Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by Burgerlomo: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
lovely family

Yes ooo, they're damn cute
Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by Burgerlomo: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
LecciGucci:

Make una elp me oo!. Hmm
Cute family shaa

Hallucination no be better thing ooo
Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by emmatosin: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
God help Nigeria
Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by Btruth: 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
What else can one ask for again in life? If not to be alive with good health and having a very good home. Every other things naa jara.

cheesy
Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by emmatosin: 12:04am On Dec 01, 2016
yinmu:

grin cheesy cheesy my belle wan tear on top laff oooo
Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 01, 2016
You are very funny
aylagos:
I must marry that innocent lady in the pics

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by Edoblakky(m): 1:30am On Dec 01, 2016
NubiLove:
is he still married to the Turkish lady? There were rumors before that she left him.
The wife is from Tunisia. They actually met when Tunisia hosted the nation's cup in 1994 which we won.
Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by ramalot(m): 3:14am On Dec 01, 2016
bigtt76:
Never knew he had a daughter and or still with the wife wink how cute!

Me neither. Is that the same wife he married in the 90s? I think she was from Tunisia or so.
Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by aylagos(m): 5:53am On Dec 01, 2016
uplawal:
You are very funny
pls if u are d one let do it fast cos I do not trust boys

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by ochiosa(m): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2016
bigtt76:
Never knew he had a daughter and or still with the wife wink how cute!
she left when things was difficult,
Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by LecciGucci: 7:02am On Dec 01, 2016
Mentcee:

You're quite a keen observer.

You just earned my respect.

Thanks brother grin
Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2016
okay I mistook Turkey for Tunisia but you know there was a rumour that the wife had left him when his career ended because of injury?

Edoblakky:
The wife is from Tunisia. They actually met when Tunisia hosted the nation's cup in 1994 which we won.
Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by bigiyaro(m): 8:47am On Dec 01, 2016
Jafar1:
who dem epp?
dem epp demselves, why dont u epp urself
Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by drnoel: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2016
dumodust:
Amokachi gene strong o... see how the black gene overpowered the wife's light skin grin

Turkish people na fake white people
Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by Marotzke(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2016
NubiLove:
is he still married to the Turkish lady? There were rumors before that she left him.
Tunisian lady, not Turkish. Fringe benefits of Tunisia 94'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name / Lionel Messi Follows Just Four Clubs On Twitter Including Chelsea And Man City / Drogba Returns, Scores Hat-trick Against Arsene Wenger’s Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.