Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS (49642 Views)

Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle / The Moment Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself On And Scored 2 Goals(throw Back) / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
Despite his busy schedule as the coach of Finnish third-tier club, JS Hercules, he still has time for his family. Former Super Eagles star, Daniel Amokachi, was recently seen spending quality time with his pretty wife -Nadia and their cute twin sons and daughter. Amokachi's identical twin sons -Kalim and Nazim Amokachi, ply their trade in Turkey with football club Beskitas....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/daniel-amokachi-spends-quality-time.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by bigtt76(f): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
Never knew he had a daughter and or still with the wife wink how cute!

19 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by dainformant(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
nobody even knew he had a daughter. pretty girl indeed

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by LecciGucci: 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
These twins shaa i dnt know why everytime their heads dnt appear proportionally in pics everythime. Always lookin like som1 used sledge hammer on their heads
Or im i the only one dat notice it undecided

Make una elp me oo!. Hmm
Cute family shaa

27 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
lovely family

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by Jafar1: 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
who dem epp?
Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by dumodust(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Amokachi gene strong o... see how the black gene overpowered the wife's light skin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
Can you give me her number?
Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
If he doesn't spend time with them, who will do it for him?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by aylagos(m): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
I must marry that innocent lady in the pics

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by thorpido(m): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
bigtt76:
Maybe because she doesn't play football.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
Wallahi the girl fine
Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by OMOTOWO(m): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
When will they pay N power salary abeg...this idleness too much abeg...Mo fe ma a sase

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by henrydadon(m): 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
cool

chai..money good..it is a sin to be poor i tell you..a very big sin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by henrydadon(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
LecciGucci:
These twins shaa i dnt know why everytime their heads dnt appear proportionally in pics everythime. Always lookin like som1 used sledge hammer on their heads

Make una elp me oo!. Hmm
Cute family shaa

but why are you like this grin grin..you just went straight for the head

13 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
Cute family

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by ENGINEous(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
The BULL..

For all of us;

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by sukkottt: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
danny the bull gravano
Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by akraym(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Awesome

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by akraym(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
LecciGucci:

Make una elp me oo!. Hmm
Cute family shaa
noticed it too

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by 4nobody4every1: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
danny the bull gravano
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by Ezedon(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
Still looks very young
Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by sukkottt: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by yinkslinks(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
1st wife.
bigtt76:
Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by Araoluwa005(m): 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
Jafar1:
who dem epp?
receive sense

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by room089: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
How time flies!
The twins are both footballers?
When they were born, he said one would be footballer and the other a basketballer.

All nice and beautiful!

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
is he still married to the Turkish lady? There were rumors before that she left him.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by Sirlovings: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
henrydadon:
cool

chai..money good..it is a sin to be poor i tell you..a very big sin

It is really a big sin to be poor because God's desire, is for us to prosper.
Genesis 2:12, says "Gold (MONEY) is good because the Lord said so"

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by Mentcee(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
LecciGucci:

Make una elp me oo!. Hmm
Cute family shaa

You're quite a keen observer.

You just earned my respect.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi And His Wife And Children Spend Time Together. PICS by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
lovely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egypt Vs Uruguay World Cup 2018: (0 - 1) - Full Time / WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer / Drogba Returns, Scores Hat-trick Against Arsene Wenger’s Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.