Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp (48224 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by Bimpe29: 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
So sad.
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by nerilove(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=HULSH post=51545037]

It seems you didn't read the post. She didn't participate in any exercise [/quoteYou didn't get my message either. I didn't say she was given rigorous exercise, it happens in every camp. I participated too. Waking up that early and going to sleep late as well as during endurance trek. Was it not someone died few days ago when they thought she's pretending to dodge parade. Many are already sick before coming to camp
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by fashrola(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Sometimes strenuous exercise can cause miscarriage....
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by HULSH(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
I get ur point but itz just that her death is not conected with waking early or sleeping late. It would've make more sense if they report that she died as a result of excessive exercise, sleepn late or waking up early.
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by Josmila(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
nerilove:
You didn't get my message either. I didn't say she was given rigorous exercise, it happens in every camp. I participated too. Waking up that early and going to sleep late as well as during endurance trek. Was it not someone died few days ago when they thought she's pretending to dodge parade. Many are already sick before coming to camp

I get you now
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by sunkoye: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
media story.... am super sure the nysc officials did not attend to her on tym before the issue got out of hand.
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by Chomsky1967(f): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Fkhalifa:
Oh really sad..

Kaima camp can unsettle you for days before finally you know where you are..

Very uneasy environment... Stream2 batch A16.
I tell you! But fun after then. Stream 1 A16
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by tamertery(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
oteniola:
oga, try read and understand. She was sick!

Ok... Still sha.. that training should not be made compulsory

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by starkid121(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
wat a sad news
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by transient123(m): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
nerilove:
RIP. NYSC should reduce the rigorous exercises been given to Corp members. Many are not healthy or fit for all those exercises

Report says she didn't participate in any if the drills since joining the camp.
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by blueskies(f): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ariel20:

Did you read the post at all?

According to her colleagues the deceased had been “terribly sick” since she arrived at the camp and could not participate in some opening sessions at the camp.
He is stil right because a corper in kano camp died dis week due to rigorous exercise and stress
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by Saintremmy8(m): 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Wht a total lost 2 her family and Nigerian at large, adieu fallen hero.
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by nerilove(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
transient123:

Report says she didn't participate in any if the drills since joining the camp.
You didn't get my message either. I didn't say she was given rigorous exercise, it happens in every camp. I participated too. Waking up that early and going to sleep late as well as during endurance trek. Was it not someone died few days ago when they thought she's pretending to dodge parade. Many are already sick before coming to camp
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
dingbang:
Soaked in blood, hmmm

Did she have an abortion or smth..
so ppl who do abortion in ur village vomit blood

Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by dingbang(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
ELKHALIFAISIS:
so ppl who do abortion in ur village vomit blood
please kindly show me where in the story it was reported "vommited blood" undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Buhari is a crazy cow... TUFIAKWA
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ariel20:

Did you read the post at all?

According to her colleagues the deceased had been “terribly sick” since she arrived at the camp and could not participate in some opening sessions at the camp.

Leave them, some of them don't go through post before commenting

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by hakunajay(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
People blaming NYSC didn't read the story at all...

Smh for Nigerians...
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by Injera(f): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
You want to an idea of what true misery is like..go to kaima orientation camp.I serve in Bayelsa and still have a bitter
Taste
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by Ehinmola(m): 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
Abortion sha!, its either Life or death. If one manages to survive it, its barreness. If u don't survive it, then u are gone. Now tell me Why indulge in it?.Sweet nothing. One second enjoyment, everlasting sorrow Anyway RIP to the dead
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by sandrahnaub(f): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
dingbang:
u dis gurl
cry
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by dingbang(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
sandrahnaub:
cry
now what? Cry cry baybee
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by Philadelphia: 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
BlossomedCherry:
could it be wat am thinking

I'm sure it's what you are thinking. I thought of same thing too.
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by Philadelphia: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
I888:
mr man, that girl did something before arriving camp. Sadly, nobody knows.

Something but not abortion
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by ukwuijeuc: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
RIP to the dead.
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by VeraOshiolufa: 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
God help us
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by transient123(m): 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
nerilove:

As youths I think those drills are not much, we need to be physically fit, however, nysc must reform to avert tragedies of this kind.

Good and sound healthcare for new entrants is key.
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by Edetson(m): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2016
It is well...

How will someone be so abortion conscious

She was reported to have vomited and bleed.

Do you know what just vomiting alters in your body framework.

Do you know what bleeding does to the body.

Adding the effect of vomiting, bleeding and stress to any other possible cause.

I am so disappointed in all those abortion mongers, may the mercies of God be on you. Amen...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Carrying Corpers From Delta NYSC Camp Explodes (Video, Photo) / Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' / A Nairalander Wins NYSC Mr Macho 2021 In Zamfara State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.