Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Secretary Slaps Rep Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secretary Slaps Rep Member (910 Views)

Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days / Video: Nigerian House Of Rep Member Defending Pay, Says He Is Not Payed Enough / Campaign Against Your Rep Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secretary Slaps Rep Member by xterra2(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2009
It appears that slapping days are yet to be over in the National Assembly. Last week, several slaps exchanged hands. A male Rep member who slapped a secretary had the shock of his life as she replied him double fold. A slap for a slap, you may say. Trouble was said to have started when the Rep member went into the office of a lawmaker friend. The friend was not around. He subsequently demanded to use his friend’s rest room. The secretary explained that her boss had given strict instructions that in a situation whereby snakes are now being found in lawmakers’ toilets, no one should be allowed into his office in his absence, not to mention his rest room. The lawmaker however felt insulted and made to force his way into his friend’s rest room. The secretary was said to have locked the door to the toilet. This annoyed the Rep member who immediately gave her a resounding slap. Without wasting time, she replied. Thereafter, all hell then burst loose as the squabble almost degenerated into a brawl. Thankfully, other well meaning aides in the office intervened and saved the day. However, the secretary, I learnt has been reported to her boss and the honourable member who was slapped has promised to ensure she loses her job. Though some ardent Christians in NASS are saying the secretary did the wrong thing by not turning the other cheek, others are hailing her courage to face up to what they termed "oppression." The slapping culture which was popularised by Hon. Chinyere Igwe, who successfully pasted slaps on the hapless visage of a NASS security man sometime ago, seems to be catching on really fast. Instead of arguing, people now seem to prefer slapping sense into one another.  Any act, speech or mannerism that seemed out of turn may now earn a deserving slap. So, people are now learning to be civic to each other to avoid a "slap me I slap you" situation. However I will bring you the follow up of this story as the events unfold.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Secretary Slaps Rep Member by maedan(f): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
If this is true then they should please slap themselves to a coma for all I care. Though I wish it was Rep-to-Rep slapping and not Rep slapping the secretary, gateman, driver etc. I wouldn't advise a lady to slap any man back o shaa, because it the man should start doing blow for blow she'll never make it tongue.
Re: Secretary Slaps Rep Member by phuckNL: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2009
When will all this christian born again believers learn.
How can someone give you a hot slap and you go turn the other cheek.
I beg, 50 Gbosa for the lady for giving the REP his own medicine.

@Christians in NASS : Things have changed. Back in 50 B.C, people didn't know how to slap so it was okay to turn another cheek. Nowadays, the kin SLAP wey people dey SLAP no be yam oo. If dem slap you, you gast to retaliate. Warri boy no dey carry last. patapat na draw.
Re: Secretary Slaps Rep Member by Sagamite(m): 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2009
Good job by her.

What is the name of the moronic rep?
Re: Secretary Slaps Rep Member by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
Source pls
Re: Secretary Slaps Rep Member by chosen04(f): 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2009
I love the courage of this lady secretary. She really made the woman folks happy. She deserves a gender equality award.
Re: Secretary Slaps Rep Member by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
Good!
Now, whats the name of the rep?
Re: Secretary Slaps Rep Member by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2009
How come 60 % of the stories posted here this days have no source or unreliable sources and people just swallow hook line and sinker and start throwing darts.
Re: Secretary Slaps Rep Member by MrCrackles(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2009
Delightful news. . . cheesy
Re: Secretary Slaps Rep Member by xterra2(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Source pls

aisha2:

How come 60 % of the stories posted here this days have no source or unreliable sources and people just swallow hook line and sinker and start throwing darts.

Sorry please i forgot about the source i was in a hurry thats why but anyway heres it

http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/24589/1/Secretary-slaps-Rep-member-/Page1.html

nuzo:

Good!
Now, whats the name of the rep?
Of course the journalist will be asked/told or bribed to not mention the name of the Rep.
Re: Secretary Slaps Rep Member by ikennahill: 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2009
slap me i slap you
man no go vex

may god bless that lady
if nigerians have been fighting these people like the lady
we 4 don go far ;positively
Re: Secretary Slaps Rep Member by jamace(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2009
Hmmmnnn. That was a great slapping contest. Sec 2 - Rep 1. Please when is the return leg (abi na return hand) taking place? angry
Re: Secretary Slaps Rep Member by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2009
xterra2:

people now seem to prefer slapping sense into one another. 
Makes one wanna meet some NLers in reality
Re: Secretary Slaps Rep Member by bibiking1(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2009
Why all this meek slapping dress rehearsals? Wewant the real show!!! Like Okdigbo's era, ,,,,, you know, Chairs BLOWS (Real solid ones) and death threats,,,,,,,,That gets me going
Re: Secretary Slaps Rep Member by puskin: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2009
OMG!!
The secretary made a big mistake.
She should hv gotten a plank or any heavy object and use it 2hit the Rep.
@least, with a wound on his body, he would always think twice b4 slapping any other woman.
Re: Secretary Slaps Rep Member by chic2pimp(m): 12:28am On Nov 12, 2009
puskin:

OMG!!
The secretary made a big mistake.
She should hv gotten a plank or any heavy object and use it 2hit the Rep.
@least, with a wound on his body, he would always think twice b4 slapping any other woman.

GBAM!!!. If nah me, I go give the uselesss bully 5 slaps in return.
Re: Secretary Slaps Rep Member by semid4lyfe(m): 1:05am On Nov 12, 2009
3 gbosas for the secretary.
Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa!
Re: Secretary Slaps Rep Member by semid4lyfe(m): 1:06am On Nov 12, 2009
3 gbosas for the secretary.
Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa!

(1) (Reply)

Nido - Nigerians In Diaspora Organisation Website! / Monument,the Right Thing For Senegal? / Iranian Cleric Says Promiscuous Women Cause Earthquakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.