Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Sheriff’s Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules, PDP Now Set To Hold Convention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff’s Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules, PDP Now Set To Hold Convention (24307 Views)

6 Governors That Agreed To Hold Convention Without Buhari / Sheriff’s PDP Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules / PDP: Why Makarfi Faction Is Wooing Aggrieved APC Chiefs – sheriff Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff’s Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules, PDP Now Set To Hold Convention by Opharhe: 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
whats the difference? The same peoplewith another name, you seem to have problem with party name, then the issue continues
I'll thank you for educating him even though he's talking like a kid without sense. As if it's not the same human beings that will run any new party to be formed.

Once again, thank you.
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules, PDP Now Set To Hold Convention by Emassive(m): 1:27am On Dec 02, 2016
Bros...these guys ain't loyal to anyone. Unless the wheel of a revolution is set on then this will continue with impunity

ogene007:

I wonder how a one-party state helps you. Go and learn from history and you will know that multiparty democracy remains the best for the electorate. Some of us where old enough to witness the tension created by IBBs two-party system, so pray that Nigeria does not descend into a one or even two-party state. The electorate should always have options because if these options are taken away from them, then the people are in for it.
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules, PDP Now Set To Hold Convention by Emassive(m): 1:28am On Dec 02, 2016
Never will I do. The pdp caused it from the beginning when they allowed Sheriff in the leadership because of Money. They always put theor bellies before their brains. Apc will suffer the same fate too

Pidgin2:

Support rigging, continue
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules, PDP Now Set To Hold Convention by olamil34(m): 6:30am On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules, PDP Now Set To Hold Convention by truthspeaks: 6:37am On Dec 02, 2016
Infact add Galaxy Court after wch they can proceed to d basketball court grin
cegxie:
Thi matter neva finish oh... E go soon remain supreme court judgment and even Ecowas and ICC Judgment... Ndi Ara
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules, PDP Now Set To Hold Convention by UkpabiSun: 8:04am On Dec 02, 2016
Apc just dey sponsor dis guy to cause trouble times without numbers I pray e settled down now.
Re: Sheriff’s Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules, PDP Now Set To Hold Convention by Emassive(m): 2:13am On Dec 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

Support rigging, continue

I don't support it... just statin the obvious criminality of apc and pdp's loss guard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election / Kannywood: Hausa Actors Endorse Atiku Abubakar Ahead Of 2019 (photos) / Segalink To EFCC: 'To Probe Tinubu, You Don’t Need Petition'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.