Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll (27656 Views)

UAC Of Nigeria Technical Trainee Scheme 2018 Recruitment / Olam Nigeria 2018 Graduate Trainee Scheme Job Recruitment / Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by yetunsbay(m): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
meilleur:

once u get to oshodi, its 50 naira to gbagada. what tym is urs?
4:30
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by MKKO: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=ubahidaveson post=51551599]Has any body from the north receive the invitation from workforce. It seems is onky the south got theirs[/quote
my preferred work location is North Central but my invite is @ENUGU. dunno y though
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Chy93: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mine is also 5:30pm... Please guys whr will i alight wen coming from ibadan
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by inyingisky(f): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=MKKO post=51573089][/quote]

will you be going for the test....is anyone going from p.h pls call me 08130027921
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by alBHAGDADI: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chy93:
Mine is also 5:30pm... Please guys whr will i alight wen coming from ibadan
Alight at Ogudu. Take a bus to Oshodi and tell the driver you want to alight at UPS.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by caneberry: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hi guys, do you think I can use my nimc enrollment slip for identification
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Ayanvicky: 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pls house wot is d test like
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Holuwaxheun(m): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
ubahidaveson:
call the ir contact to register your issue and tell them you are in otta ogun stste that you will coming to lagos

Thank you very much. I have called their helpline. I was told to go to Lagos center tomorrow, explaining to them that I was supposed to write my aptitude test in Enugu, but I couldn't make it there because I reside in Lagos.

The challenge I have now is that, I don't know the address of Lagos center. Someone should kindly help me with this. Thank you...

In case u have the past qst, kindly help forward it to my mail Holuwaxheun@gmail.com

Thanks once again. .
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Ayanvicky: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pls I also need past questions@ aanuayandele@gmail.com...Pls forward
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by arshavineering(m): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
inyingisky:

will you be going for the test....is anyone going from p.h pls call me 08130027921

just got into enugu from ph
..wia is ur centre?
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by octarion(f): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
hi house. I'm New right here. I got invited to for the test at the enugu workforce centre. I will be going from Owerri tomorrow morning. pls who's going from Owerri too.and does any one have any idea of the kind of questions they would ask. thank you all. .. my number is 08138193555.for those going tomorrow from Owerri. maybe we could go together.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by octarion(f): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
caneberry:
Hi guys, do you think I can use my nimc enrollment slip for identification
I called the customer care and they said yes. cos I have the same issue. pls where is your exam centre
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by OversightTM(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mine is scheduled for '12:30am' tomorrow at Lagos center. I actually hope they meant 12:30pm...
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by trizzy123: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
OversightTM:
Mine is scheduled for '12:30am' tomorrow at Lagos center. I actually hope they meant 12:30pm...

I'm sure it's 12:30pm
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by UrTrue: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Holuwaxheun:

Thank you very much. I have called their helpline. I was told to go to Lagos center tomorrow, explaining to them that I was supposed to write my aptitude test in Enugu, but I couldn't make it there because I reside in Lagos.

The challenge I have now is that, I don't know the address of Lagos center. Someone should kindly help me with this. Thank you...

In case u have the past qst, kindly help forward it to my mail Holuwaxheun@gmail.com

Thanks once again. .

Workforce Lagos Venue
Plot 9 Gbagada - Oworonshoki Expressway, Beside UPS, Lagos 100234

1 Like

Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by OversightTM(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
trizzy123:

I'm sure it's 12:30pm
Alright then
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
please am in need of pastquestions, shaldaschima@yahoo.com
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by meilleur: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
intswagga:
please am in need of pastquestions, shaldaschima@yahoo.com
apparently, no one has... we ll go in nd do our best! pq or none,,,, his grace is sufficient

2 Likes

Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 03, 2016
Please does who write the test first should update us. Thanks
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by MKKO: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2016
on my way to campus 2 from there I go to campus 3 and then look for afrihub. ENUGU all the way.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Queenarbie: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Please update us if u have done your test
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by caneberry: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
octarion:

I called the customer care and they said yes. cos I have the same issue. pls where is your exam centre
Gbagada Lagos
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by meilleur: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
who has written his test?? share na

1 Like

Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by jokotolaakin640(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
For the text... Lemme just stay wait for comment
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by angeltolly(f): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
How was the test people cool lipsrsealed
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by jokotolaakin640(m): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lolz

angeltolly:
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by agrovick(m): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
angeltolly:
Some of those numerical questions though lipsrsealed
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
LOL!! EVIL TEST DONT EVEN WANNA KNOW THE OUTCOME cry cheesy grin NOTHING LIKE WORKFORCE PAST QUESTIONS!
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Sugher(f): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
The test was tough.for those that haven't written, you don't need to practice any past question just practice how to do minimini-manimo .. They (Lagos center) are recruiting for Sterling bank
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by angeltolly(f): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
agrovick:

Some of those numerical questions though lipsrsealed

No be small thing o embarassed I just guessed some to manage time thinking I will get back to it later... When I finished I discovered one can't go back again sad
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by agrovick(m): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
angeltolly:

No be small thing o embarassed I just guessed some to manage time thinking I will get back to it later... When I finished I discovered one can't go back again sad

The questions were not designed for you to get back to, did you notice skipping questions was impossible you just have to click whether it is right or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Given A Suspension Letter / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). / N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.