Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll (27665 Views)

UAC Of Nigeria Technical Trainee Scheme 2018 Recruitment / Olam Nigeria 2018 Graduate Trainee Scheme Job Recruitment / Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by meilleur: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
MKKO:
what is holding them from getting back to us that wrote in ENUGU, this is not fair ooo. it's 1month+ now still nothing. they should make it known so that we can as well move forward with our lives.
Hello Do u write an exam and stay put? u move on and play along wt em. When called, go. If they dont call, get urself occupied wt smth. Abv all, be prayerful- if u r a religious person.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by mijestic: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
meilleur:

Hello Do u write an exam and stay put? u move on and play along wt em. When called, go. If they dont call, get urself occupied wt smth. Abv all, be prayerful- if u r a religious person.
Bro any news after the last assessment at Ikeja?
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by MKKO: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
meilleur:

Thanks
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by meilleur: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
mijestic:

nahhhhh

1 Like

Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Standardcosting(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
mijestic:

Only God knows how long it will take them?
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Hello guys,how are you all doing? The invite for the next stage of Sterling Bank's recruitment process is out.Check your mail box.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by youngwolf(m): 6:10am On Jan 17, 2017
teju4CHRIST:
Hello guys,how are you all doing? The invite for the next stage of Sterling Bank's recruitment process is out.Check your mail box.

Hello. What does the mail say? is it for next interviews
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by tenaciousJ(f): 6:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Please where did you write your test @teju4christ
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 17, 2017
I wrote my test in Lagos. Yes,the mail is an invitation for the next phase. The mail states that it will be in two stages: documentation and a pre-chat with hr officers. Mine is coming up tomorrow at 12 noon by God's grace. Maybe d invite is in batches. Keep checking your mail.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by geodemainguy(m): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2017
Congratulations to you brother! We that wrote in Enugu have not heard anything yet after the CBT. Perhaps, those that wrote in Lagos are graded as first batch. I am very optimistic that we shall soon be invited.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by geodemainguy(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2017
teju4CHRIST:
I wrote my test in Lagos. Yes,the mail is an invitation for the next phase. The mail states that it will be in two stages: documentation and a pre-chat with hr officers. Mine is coming up tomorrow at 12 noon by God's grace. Maybe d invite is in batches. Keep checking your mail.
Bro! Were you invited for the business test? Or is this the first invitation your getting after the Computer based test held on 3rd December 15"?
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 17, 2017
I did the Effective Communication and Business Writing Skill Test on December 22nd.Yes,remain prayerful and optimistic, you will be called soon or another opportunity will come your way by God's grace.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by geodemainguy(m): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2017
Roger that.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by maryjabeez: 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hi everyone,

After passing workforce test, sterling bank dint sha reschedule the business writing test with all the calls and mails. Wish u guys success wink
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by mijestic: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2017
Standardcosting:

Only God knows how long it will take them?
Have you also been invited for next stage after the business writing test?
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by mijestic: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2017
teju4CHRIST:
I did the Effective Communication and Business Writing Skill Test on December 22nd.Yes,remain prayerful and optimistic, you will be called soon or another opportunity will come your way by God's grace.
Bro kindly confirm from them if invites.is in batches for next stage. Wish you success
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Omoobatogud(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
teju4CHRIST:
How was the interview? Were you informed when to expect feedback from them?
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
I bless God,the interview went well. There were three batches:9:30,12 noon and 2pm.In my batch(12noon), we were 9 in number. We were not told when they would get back to us. I beleive those who have not been contacted should keep on checking their mail.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by dolafunmi(f): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
What did they ask you?
Group interview or nah?
teju4CHRIST:
I bless God,the interview went well. There were three batches:9:30,12 noon and 2pm.In my batch(12noon), we were 9 in number. We were not told when they would get back to us. I beleive those who have not been contacted should keep on checking their mail.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by benedima: 12:31am On Jan 23, 2017
I wrote my Effective Communication & Business Writing Skill Test on 3rd December at ikeja lagos and I've not gotten any response from them, either success or regret. Please who's in same shoe with me..?
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Obinna101: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
Pls, has anyone who wrote the writing skills test on Dec 23 been contacted for the next stage?
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Topkush: 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
teju4CHRIST:

What was the interview like, I don't have my birth certificate with me, hope that won't be a problem
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Tawny17(f): 2:38am On Jan 24, 2017
Topkush:

What was the interview like, I don't have my birth certificate with me, hope that won't be a problem

Pls have you been invited for interview? And what date did you write your business writing test?
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Tawny17(f): 2:41am On Jan 24, 2017
benedima:
I wrote my Effective Communication & Business Writing Skill Test on 3rd December at ikeja lagos and I've not gotten any response from them, either success or regret. Please who's in same shoe with me..?

Sorry do you mean 3rd or 23rd
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by geodemainguy(m): 7:40am On Jan 24, 2017
Has anyone who wrote in Enugu gotten a text for next stage? A friend of mine called and informed me this morning.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by benedima: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2017
Tawny17:

Sorry do you mean 3rd or 23rd

Sorry, it was on 23rd December. Have you heard anything from them because a friend of mine has gotten a regret mail from them.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Tawny17(f): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
benedima:

Sorry, it was on 23rd December. Have you heard anything from them because a friend of mine has gotten a regret mail from them.

no i havent. seems they havent gotten back to people who wrote on the 23rd apart from those who got regret mails. i may be wrong tho

1 Like

Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by damilee(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
teju4CHRIST:
How many hours did the phase last for and was it an official thing , like suit suit things
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Bsharp: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
Guys check your mail. It seems they are sending invites in batches. I got a mail from them for pre-chat tomorrow.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Bsharp: 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
teju4CHRIST:
Chief, how was the interview. What questions were you asked?
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by damilee(m): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2017
Bsharp:
Guys check your mail. It seems they are sending invites in batches. I got a mail from them for pre-chat tomorrow.
How was your interview

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Given A Suspension Letter / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). / N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.