Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) (10801 Views)

Is MMM Still Paying Out To It's Members? / MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by echobazz: 6:16am On Dec 02, 2016
I hope dis is not a scam ,Peter wolfing do something or else.................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by Senipapa(m): 6:23am On Dec 02, 2016
iugly:
They are updating their site it happened 2 weeks ago when most of you have not join
omo the maintenance is taking too much time, has even exceeded the 12hrs time frame they stipulated. Make dem no chase customers away o, I have lot of people I was supposed to register today, make dem no go change their mind as reconvincing is gonna be another wahala.
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 02, 2016
Senipapa:
omo the maintenance is taking too much time, has even exceeded the 12hrs time frame they stipulated. Make dem no chase customers away o, I have lot of people I was supposed to register today, make dem no go change their mind as reconvincing is gonna be another wahala.
lol no be only you o
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by Senipapa(m): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2016
jezrealgizzy:
i registered 5 accounts on Tuesday for myself, i then paid 62,500 into 5 different accounts yesterday which is 12,500 per account.
i have been trying to login since this morning all i get after loading is 503. my brothers am really scared because am not confortable with whats is happening now. i dont know how to get my money back from the people i paid. shocked
which one come be how to get your money back from people you paid to, those people no be money them pay too?

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by zubinike(m): 8:36am On Dec 02, 2016
bigpin:
all of u guys are so stupid. have u think ow do dey giv me 50k out of 12500.. Nigerians are always a victim of ignorance.. selfishness has pave alot in the mind of u all. go out and work

Haba Oga that's harsh...wetin u no know pass u oh...Don't just open ya mouth to say black and blue...verify your fact and know it was worth the risk...after all the payment wasn't made to an account u created with Ultimate Cycle, u paid directly to someone before your account was approved....be wise in your speech and make verifications right.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by zubinike(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2016
jezrealgizzy:
i registered 5 accounts on Tuesday for myself, i then paid 62,500 into 5 different accounts yesterday which is 12,500 per account.
i have been trying to login since this morning all i get after loading is 503. my brothers am really scared because am not confortable with whats is happening now. i dont know how to get my money back from the people i paid. shocked

Oga, I quote u...U dey lie. Strong one, you paid into 5 differ accounts with one email? Or several emails....weldone. One email for one account, meaning u control about 5 emails or what
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by life00: 8:57am On Dec 02, 2016
bigpin:
all of u guys are so stupid. have u think ow do dey giv me 50k out of 12500.. Nigerians are always a victim of ignorance.. selfishness has pave alot in the mind of u all. go out and work

Bros abi madam abeg b4 you begin to criticise Nigerians please criticise your English.... Grammatical errors i see all the way....

all of u guys are so stupid. have u think ow do dey giv me 50k out of 12500.. Nigerians are always a victim of ignorance.. selfishness has pave alot in the mind of u all. go out and work........ LMAO
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by vpaymoney(m): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2016
The site is up and running. Govt cannot help you, You cannot help yourself, work you no get, mmm you no do, ultimate cycler you no do, this no , that no, money you no get, all you can do is to open nonsense thread every where on nairaland curtsey free mb wey Airtel/etisalat dash u.no be say your papa get doll, or your papa na senator? Go and see what small boys with actions are doing in town your bobo go soak water. Sidon dia.

6 Likes

Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by jeyselassie(m): 9:46am On Dec 02, 2016
vpaymoney:
The site is up and running. Govt cannot help you, You cannot help yourself, work you no get, mmm you no do, ultimate cycler you no do, this no , that no, money you no get, all you can do is to open nonsense thread every where on nairaland curtsey free mb wey Airtel/etisalat dash u.no be say your papa get doll, or your papa na senator? Go and see what small boys with actions are doing in town your bobo go soak water. Sidon dia.
aaaah I don die for laff grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by Dan42(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2016
jezrealgizzy:
What's your plan? To get 50k each? Please explain
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by Fanny500: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Ultimate cycler never too get members like that... But for MMM the day e go crash the rate of madness go increase in Nigeria

Bro,next time,find your facts well. the site was only under upgrade due to unforeseen traffic.
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by Fanny500: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2016
jezrealgizzy:

hahahaha....baba, go and drink cold water and relax your money is still safe. but you need to explain to me how u intend to run 6 accounts with referrals tho. rich boy. grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by jeroid(m): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
storylad:
Nigerians have been held spell bound by the influx Of some many qet money quick schemes. One of which is Ultimate Cycler. However, today marked the beginning of the end. The website has gone offline putting Nigerians into a panic mode. Is MMM next?
As of the time of writing this post a TBC is worth about N64,000, and it keeps rising everyday.
As of weeks ago it was about N40,000+.
A TBC is a cryptocurrency widely accepted all around the world, and good for investment as it is estimated to be about N100,000 by December ending.
This is the reason why many people are trying hard to purchase this currency in order to save it up and sell next year
of today there are even online stores that accept TBC for sales of cars, watches, clothes and sso on...
Many people who bought about a year ago bought 1 for less than N1,000, but now it's N64,000.
So you see this is a great investment..
For people who want to buy TBC at a reasonable price should call/whatsapp - 08124877671
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by cocaineaddict(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
vpaymoney:
grin grin chaii nairaland. Small money wey he manage get na bet9ja de chop am finish
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by seuncyrus(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
iugly:
They are updating their site it happened 2 weeks ago when most of you have not join

bro have u been paid before , if you have ...please how long did it take you to get paid
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by ademasta(m): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
undecided
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by honestivo(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pls is the site working now ?
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
It is up but still damn slow
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by BALLOSKI: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
softMarket:
My Blood pressure will not Rise in JESUS NAME............AMEN!!!!!!

Op....mind your self oooo grin
your 12k5 grin
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by Atabobo001(m): 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
[color=#550000][/color][b][/b]
jezrealgizzy:
...calm down.d site is undergoing some upgrade
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by osky: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
The Ultimate Cycler Global Commitment

At Ultimate Cycler we are introducing our global commitment over the next few days to provide each country we serve even greater value.
As you know we are now having more than 100,000 to 200,000 thousand new members daily and have a large percentage of the new subscribers from Nigeria.
Therefore we are doing the following ASAP over the next few days to ensure our global commitment will impact each and every Ultimate Cycler subscriber no matter where you live in the world.

1. We are adding an additional income source
2. Providing a new design and layout
3. During Q1 registering Ultimate Cycler in Nigeria with an Office and legal presence.
4. Will offer life time admin fee to avoid different charges throughout the year.
5. An amazing Christmas income opportunity the everyone can participate in.

Please be sure to check your inbox for more details as we get closer and my next update.

Thank you,
Peter Wolfing
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by jezrealgizzy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
osky:

The Ultimate Cycler Global Commitment

At Ultimate Cycler we are introducing our global commitment over the next few days to provide each country we serve even greater value.
As you know we are now having more than 100,000 to 200,000 thousand new members daily and have a large percentage of the new subscribers from Nigeria.
Therefore we are doing the following ASAP over the next few days to ensure our global commitment will impact each and every Ultimate Cycler subscriber no matter where you live in the world.

1. We are adding an additional income source
2. Providing a new design and layout
3. During Q1 registering Ultimate Cycler in Nigeria with an Office and legal presence.
4. Will offer life time admin fee to avoid different charges throughout the year.
5. An amazing Christmas income opportunity the everyone can participate in.

Please be sure to check your inbox for more details as we get closer and my next update.

Thank you,
Peter Wolfing

The show fast oh. I never sleep for 2 days now. Hahaha
thank God
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by vpaymoney(m): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2016
cocaineaddict:

grin grin chaii nairaland. Small money wey he manage get na bet9ja de chop am finish
O'boy see finishing! U really know am wella. Lol
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by vpaymoney(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2016
jeroid:

As of the time of writing this post a TBC is worth about N64,000, and it keeps rising everyday.
As of weeks ago it was about N40,000+.
A TBC is a cryptocurrency widely accepted all around the world, and good for investment as it is estimated to be about N100,000 by December ending.
This is the reason why many people are trying hard to purchase this currency in order to save it up and sell next year
of today there are even online stores that accept TBC for sales of cars, watches, clothes and sso on...
Many people who bought about a year ago bought 1 for less than N1,000, but now it's N64,000.
So you see this is a great investment..
For people who want to buy TBC at a reasonable price should call/whatsapp - 08124877671
Which be tbc again? TB Joshua don get program too?

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
seuncyrus:

bro have u been paid before , if you have ...please how long did it take you to get paid
bro three days is the longest time i have waited to collect my 50k is just if you understand how it works you can play a better game

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by manuelrukky(m): 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
I find the new pebblesfund peer to peer donation announced on LIB on 27-10-16 (see link:www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/11/pebblesfund-powerful-crowd-funding.html#more) amazingly interesting, not because I'm the biggest fan of peer-2-peer stuffs but because I saw it early on google trends. so I sharply registered o so I can be at the top o. no time.
one needs a one time donation of 0.02BTC to begin and the whatsapp team they just keep helping people fill their slots.

Join whatsapp thread: https:///DplS1DLGH6VGuPK7dIX614
Or register directly with the links: http://pebblesfund.com/ref/6e39eefed3
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by cwems(m): 5:23am On Dec 04, 2016
Nigerians are the worst set of people especially in matters of faith in business.Which one is your own if the site crashes..Jealousy wont allow MMM members to rest..soon they will full the platform to come form bosses and ingrates..Biz is biz...just little web upgrade and people are already weeping like fish here..come join the forex market and understand the real value of steadfastness in biz no matter what may...smh
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by Slim101(m): 5:31am On Dec 04, 2016
cwems:
Nigerians are the worst set of people especially in matters of faith in business.Which one is your own if the site crashes..Jealousy wont allow MMM members to rest..soon they will full the platform to come form bosses and ingrates..Biz is biz...just little web upgrade and people are already weeping like fish here..come join the forex market and understand the real value of steadfastness in biz no matter what may...smh

I understand your optimism bro but I think it's time to face reality. Cycled is gone. No upgrade shd take this long. I just lost 50k too. Painful but life goes on. But if it comes back on and they've not lost their database, fine. But I doubt that happening.
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by lionphil(m): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2016
There's nothing wrong with working on a system upgrade na...though it seems to be taking long but I know ultimate cycle will come up better.
Re: Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nigerians and their impatient and greedy tire me....Thats how they want Buhari to fix d Economy within a twinkle of an eye

Some1 has ova 3 different accounts olredy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Leads The World In Enthusiasm For Business / How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. / Oil Prices Fall As OPEC Plans To End Cuts – Oilprice Intelligence Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.