Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. (10809 Views)

Building A Multimillion Empire / How To Build a Multimillion dollar firm / Need Partner For Multimillion Naira Business With N2m Interest In 6moths! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 11:14am On May 22, 2012
I welcome on board Nigerians that are desirous of financial rewarding life that is possible in our country. While on board to becoming a multimillion naira brand ,you have to understand these fundamental truth below:

1. You have to take responsibility for your life. You own the duty to make things happen in your life, nobody else. It is time you stop blaming everybody and everything for your situation.

2. It is important you delete all the mental impossibilities you have conditioned yourself to over the years. A multimillion naira brand is full of "I can".

3. You may not have power over where you are coming from, but you have absolute power over where you are going to. Your background is inconsequential to what you will become.

4. Discipline and hard work is a qualification to becoming a multimillion naira brand. Show me a successful man, I will show you the streaks of hard-work behind him.

5. There is nothing like "instant success", it is a shadow that will continue to elude the chasers. The little obtained and managed well over a period of time gives the multimillion naira brand.

6. Learning is a life time pre-requisite for a man with an eye for the multimillion naira brand.

Let us discuss about this before we continue. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 6:24pm On May 23, 2012
Hi, Thanks to those who took time to read this post. it is imperative you understand this post is for those interested in being self - employed and want to develop a brand synonmous to their work. The last truth is that true wealth takes time to build. So this post is not about getting rich quickly.

To become a worthwhile brand, you have to choose a work that tallies with your ability. Your ability is your comfort zone: where work is done effortlessy, with strong passion and it is fun.
How do i know what my ability is?
Let us discuss this till sunrise. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 9:04am On May 24, 2012
Good morning, thanks for sparing the time to read this post. I am writing from experience and i want to assure you that it is very possible to be a worthy brand just like people using their talent and ability to prosper. It is a matter of using what you have to get what you want.

What talent or ability do i have?
Very easy. I can hear someone scream, 'I have been on this for the past 3 years, but yet to pinpoint my ability or talent'.
2 sure ways to do this is through;
soul search and an objective enterpreneur personality test - which can be done free.
How do i use the above tools?
Let us keep that for the next post. Thanks.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 8:57am On May 25, 2012
I say a very good morning to my fellow country men. Thanks for making it a date with me. For you to be successful as an enterpreneur, you have to learn to motivate yourself on a daily basis. You will need large doses of it, because of hiccups on the path of being self-employed. Different things motivates different people. Find out yours' you will need it on the journey. My motivation comes from a well done job that impact others.

Soul searching implies sitting down and looking inward to know what you are good at or what you can do with ease. This soul search often brings about the question of what do like doing or what comes to you naturally or what you can do with ease?
For me, i love to give solutions to issues and problems, looks akward? The very akward things in you are the gifts that will turn you into a multi million naira brand.

However, for some the soul searching process could be quite a task. Do not be dismayed an objective tool for the same purpose is available, free.

Send in your questions till i come your way again. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 8:30am On May 28, 2012
Good morning and a big thanks to the faithful followers of this thread. I am preparing a worthwhile gift for your faithfulness. Await it in earnest.

Did you do a soul search over the weekend to discover your innate ability? Was it easy? Was your finding absurd? Or oh! It was a difficult task for me so i did not arrive to any conclusion.
Do not worry.

The career personality test is an objective tool you can use and get same result as in soul search. A thousand of such tests exist online, where it can be done free.
However, for more relevance, i advice you use the holland codes, myers-briggs or lahaye test. These are the leaders.
Go online, do a search on 'career personality test + any of the listed test above + free'. Please include free, because some sites require payment for the test. I advice you do the three test for validity.
Thanks.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by neksummi(m): 8:53am On May 28, 2012
Watch a 1 minute video of Robert Kiyosaki discussing a great opportunity.
Clic.k the first link in my signature.

Or email: bobrecommends2012@gmail.com
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 9:21am On May 28, 2012
Important notice:
I see a lot impersonation going on in nairaland. People register the same post name as yours once it is an active thread topic and post adverts.
Please disregard such adverts, they are not from me.

However, this incidence is opening up a new opportunity for us to learn how to put up an effective marketing strategy in our self-employment quest, rather than using a hijacking strategy.

Enjoy today's post above. Thanks.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 10:21am On May 29, 2012
Thanks for your acquaintance so far. I hope you did find time for the test. Was it easy? I will appreciate your response on the test.

Basically, the tests will tell you whom you are and what you are capable of. My test result showed me as a thinker, inventor, problem solver and creator. Does it describe my innate ability well?
Yes. I love to create solutions, by thinking hard on how to solve the problem at hand.

Who are you? Please let me know.
Thanks.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 1:06pm On May 30, 2012
Good day friends, I look forward to hearing from you. I love dialogues because that is when learning is reciprocal. Anyway since nobody wants to air his or her view we have to continue. However, thanks for keeping a date with this thread.

While writing the prior post,i tried to look through the abilities of some well known people in the entertainment industry. Basket mouth has the ability to make people laugh. He has actually turn this ability into a multimillion naira brand. I am sure he cannot see himself do any other job. He left his university certificate to pursue his innate ability. Is he a loser for it? Judge by yourself. So this post is all about understanding our innate abilities and turning it into a worthy brand.

Today, we shall learn some few rules so that we can fine tune the result from the career test. We have to do it so that we can focus on just a thing or two at most. The first rule is that you don't choose more than two abilities. If your test shows that you love to associate, party,and socialize (in fact you can see they tally together, that is what occurs in all cases), it imperative you choose one or two from this ability that best describe you.
Do not forget that a multimillion brand is about what is unique to you.

Let us streamline our abilities to one or two. Thanks.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by zangiff(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2012
nice tips for those who care
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 2:03pm On May 31, 2012
Thanks Mr zangiff. For being the first person to make a comment, a gift awaits you. Please furnish me with your email address and the GSM provider you use, through the email contact on Nairaland Forum.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 2:30pm On May 31, 2012
Good day to you all. I hope you were able to streamline your ability to one or two. The lesser, the better.

Second rule - choose a skill that best describe your ability. What do i mean? For example, I love to create. Creativity could mean designing, drawing, writing, inventing, problem solving and on the humour side, creating children. Therefore, saying i have creative ability seem vague.
Now, how do i choose the skill that best describe my entrepreneurial ability?
Let us make it a date tomorrow. Thanks.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 10:48am On Jun 01, 2012
Happpy new month. Thanks for being their. Be expectant of the gift i promised, i am putting together a life impacting material, just for you.

Today, we will learn an easy way to unfold the skill that best describe your ability. By checking synonmys (words of the same meaning) you will get a skill that fits your ability the most. Simple? Yes.
For example, the synonmy for someone who loves to help - care, nurtue, nurse, support e.t.c.

Who can help us with where to check for synonmys? Thanks.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 8:34am On Jun 04, 2012
Good morning friends. As we share this national grief, may the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Every tragedy shows the vunerability of man. So for man it is really not how long but how well. In essence transforming our life and impacting others is how well life can be.

I thought someone was going to help us on our last question. I hope we understand every step we have gone through so far. Pls feel free to ask questions.

You can check for synonmys in advanced learning dictionaries, thesarus. For online version, check dictionary.com and thesarus.com.
Also make sure you check the meaning of your chosen skill - to tally with your ability.

What next? We shall get to know tomorrow. Thanks.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2012
Good morning and thanks for making it a date with this post. Do not forget that we are learning how to make money using our God given ability. It is possible.
Know your ability and use it to get what you want.

Now that your entrepreneurial test shows that you love to help, and you have pinpoint caring as what describes you best, what next?

You must be able to apply your ability on an object. If you love to care, then for who? People, animals, enviroment or what? The object of interest is your target market.
Without them you can never be a known brand.

I expect your questions. Till tommorrow. Thanks.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
@mr naira brand pls try to explain in details
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2012
Thanks for your interest in this thread. Please can you reframe your question for my understanding? I await you. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
Good afternoon friends. The highly educative post that would make you that man or woman of substance is here again. You are not yet near the tip of the iceberg, i can boldly say it.
You are still at the work idea generation stage - the actualization stage that will equip you for financial empowerment is still in the offing. So sit tight with the thread.

A request was made by one of our avid follower yesterday. For the purpose of understanding, a recap of yesterday post is our 'meat' for today.

For example, if your test indicate your ability as someone who socialize - and you choose association as what best desribes the ability - your next question should be, what thing will i associate with? Is it with people, animal, plant or what?
There must be an object or thing of interest to attach your entrepreneurial ability to - what you attach to is your target market.
You give your market what it wants, you get money in return.
Your own ability is another man's need. Somebody is waiting to pay you for your innate gift.

If questions arise feel free to ask. Thanks.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2012
Good afternoon friends,
I hope you all had a good night rest. I also hope i have answered your question Mr Successimpactld.

Now that you know you love to associate or solve problems, what next? Remember, I said you will have to attach your ability to an object. The next step will thus go like this;
I love to associate with people.
I love to nurse animals.
I love to tell stories to people.
I love to help people relax.
I love to proffer solutions to computers.
We are already establishing some interesting connection between your ability and an object.But this connection is just the beginning, Don't you think computer, people or animals sound vague?.

We will learn what to do it tomorrow. Thanks.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2012
Hello friends, I hope you are getting value for the time spent on this post. If not please inform me.

Your gift is ready, but I await my 50 post count before I put up my signature.

Today we want to do a further breakdown of our chosen object. Rather than say 'I love to write computer software codes'. You need to choose a niche and say 'I love to write computer games software codes'.
Another example, instead of 'I love to nurse sick children', equip yourself to say 'I love to nurse chilren with Down's syndrome'.

Why this object specificity? Expertise is the watch word here. If you have to do a surgery, which doctor do you see? A general practitioner or a surgeon?

To become a multi milion brand, you will require to be an expert in a niche of your choice. The concept of jack of all trade will take you nowhere.

I love to create solutions or solve problems. Rather than solve every problem, I chose to solve work/business idea related problems.

Let me hear your opinion on this. Thanks for the week.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2012
Hello friends, hope you had a pleasant weekend. We will soon finish this phase and go on to learn how our dreams can come true.

By now you must have your work statement such as 'I love to build electric cars'. However the secret of making money is when it meets human need.
Any work that meets no need is merely a hobby. Nobody pays you for playing football with your friends.
Using my work example, the creation of employment solution will help people meet the need of what they can do for a living or financial empowerment.
What need does your work meet?

We will consider another important point tomorrow.
Thanks.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
Hello friends, I apologise for the break yesteday. Henceforth, I wish to give you a break during holidays and weekends. Thanks.

Another point to consider; will my work be relevant in the next 2 years, 5 years, 10 years and 20 years.
If you love to build diesel engine cars - are they the cars for the future? Why not look into biofuel or solar alternatives?

With the advent of computer, most work has gone obsolete. Someone wrote a thread not quite long on NL.

We will consider another point tomorrow.
Thanks.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2012
Thanks for keeping a date. I hope you did scrutinize your work choice, it is very important, so your work does not become obsolete with time; then you have to start all over again.

How do you scrutinize? You watch out for trends in your niche. Where can I watch out? Some places to look out for trend include online forums catering for your niche, trade associations and my favourite - www.google.com/alerts (easy to use tool for trend update on your niche).

The next question is, can I squeeze income through many channels from my work?
We will anwser it tomorrow.
Thanks.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 11:25am On Jun 15, 2012
Good morning friends. Dangote is a multi billionaire brand whose name is scattered on different products. You can conveniently count 5 products of his on your fingertips.

Using him as our case study, the advice is to do a work that can provide income through many channels for you. It is the easiest way to accumulate wealth.

So if you provide a service as a consultant, it be well to add seminars/workshops and sales of information products as channels for income. Other ways include coaching, affiliate marketing, web application and its likes.
For service-oriented work, I recommend 'The millionaire messenger' by Brendan Burchard. A bit pricey though, but worth's every kobo.

For manufacturer of a device; sell it; provide after sale services and produce spare parts.

Sitting on a one income affair would make you only a 'thousandnaire' which is not your aim.

Thanks. Have a nice weekend.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by Netplus(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2012
yeah keemax, affiliate marketing is a good way to make money online and probably the easiest. creating multiple souce of income is also essential to make a lot of money. I do affiliate marketing, sell some products and a little of adsense just to create multiple source of income.
If you want to be successful online then you need to do the same.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2012
Thanks netplus, you are right. Many ways, both online and offline, exist to stream in income. Wish you well.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by Ayinde2: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
Multiple streams of income is the ideal thing my brother
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2012
Hello friends. I hope you had a nice weekend. Thanks Ayinde and netplus for your contribution. Positive contributions that will benefit all and sundry would be appreciated on the thread.

Now that we have discovered ourselves and have a work idea, what next? My humble suggestion will be to develop yourself and a framework called business plan. Why must you do this? To prepare yourself for the task ahead. In preparing for the task ahead we would go through;
Knowledge Acquisition.
Business plan development.

A work idea and good intentions don't make a good business;Knowing what you intend to do and having a strategy to achieve it puts you on the path of becoming a multimillion naira brand.

Thanks.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
Good morning friends. Have you ever ask yourself how many professors we have on the Forbes list for the rich in Africa? Or are the first three on the list for Africa degree holders? Not honorary degrees bestowed on them.

In short, holding a degree is not a pre-requisite for business success. What knowledge do i then require for success?

A working knowledge of your area of expertise, marketing and sales skills , other business skills - record keeping, managing, purchasing, inventory control and customer relations among others.

Remember, it is a working knowledge you need. How and where can I get this working knowledge? This we would know tomorrow.
Thanks.

Please friends make another person's dream come true - send the link of this thread to as many people than can benefit from it.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
Good afternoon friends. Like we said yesterday, it is important we have a working knowledge of our chosen work. Expertise is required so we can be the first choice of our target market.
It is true that some work require you hold a degree before you can practise e.g engineering, medicine, pharmacy; if you intend to do such, going back to school is inevitable.
For others, certification courses, seminars, job associations, on-the-job-trainning and reading will give you enough courage and expertise to start.

Apart from your area of expertise, what knowlege should you get?

Till tomorrow. Thanks.
Re: How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. by keemax(f): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2012
Hello. We asked ourselves which other type of knowledge we must aquire. Since your work will be your business - you have no choice than to learn basic business skills.

What are these skills? Sales and marketing, customer services and relations, record keeping, inventory control and other skills required for the day to day running of the business.
These knowledge is vital to your survival in business.

Tomorrow we will look into some of these skills and why we need them.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oil Prices Fall As OPEC Plans To End Cuts – Oilprice Intelligence Report / The Customer Service Name And Shame Thread / Why Can't Money Be Sufficiently Printed For Our Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.