Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever (13886 Views)

25 Hilarious Times People Were Caught Sleeping / Fully Coded Armed Guy's Stole The Worst Thing Ever / This Reply Is D Real SALVAGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Wife admits to sleeping with husband's brother: His reply is the best thing ever

Dear Husband:

I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you for good. I've been a good woman to you for seven years and I have nothing to show for it. These last two weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you had quit your job today and that was the last straw.

Last week, you came home and didn't notice that I had gotten my hair and nails done, cooked your favourite meal and even wore a brand new negligee. You came home and ate in two minutes, and went straight to sleep after watching the game. You don't tell me you love me anymore, you don't touch me or anything. Either you're cheating or you don't love me anymore, whatever the case is. I'm gone.

P.S. If you're trying to find me, don't. Your BROTHER and I are moving away to West Virginia together!

Have a great life! > Your EX-Wife

Dear Ex-Wife

Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true that you and I have been married for seven years, although a good woman is a far cry from what you've been. I watch sports so much to try to drown out your constant nagging. Too bad that doesn't work. I did notice when you cut off all of your hair last week, the first thing that came to mind was "You look just like a man!" My mother raised me to not say anything if you can't say anything nice.

When you cooked my favourite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY BROTHER, because I stopped eating pork seven years ago. I went to sleep on you when you had on that new negligee because the price tag was still on it. I prayed that it was a coincidence that my brother had just borrowed fifty dollars from me that morning and your negligee was $49.99.

After all of this, I still loved you and felt that we could work it out. So when I discovered that I had hit the lotto for ten million dollars, I quit my job and bought us two tickets to Jamaica.

But when I got home you were gone. Everything happens for a reason I guess.

I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said with your letter that you wrote, you won't get a dime from me. So take care.

P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this but Carl, my brother was born Carla. I hope that's not a problem.
Signed

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by Edwinmason(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
the woman don jam rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by princefunmmy(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by ring7(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Jeez,Epic and mature response.
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by SolexxBarry(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
Good
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by ultimate73(m): 5:24am On Dec 02, 2016
B*ch ain't loyal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:46am On Dec 03, 2016
Edwinmason:

the woman don jam rock

She could go with cap in hands and beg for forgiveness. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by MisterGrace: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
My igbo friend would be like ---->> I learry rike this. Bia! nwa nem... the lice never done? grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
ring7:

Jeez,Epic and mature response.

But the husband harsh naw. cheesy
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
SolexxBarry:

Good

Vengeance as they say is good when served cold. cool
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:30am On Dec 13, 2016
ultimate73:

B*ch ain't loyal

But she got what she asked for. cool
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
MisterGrace post=51603122

:

My igbo friend would be like ---->> I learry rike this. Bia! nwa nem... the lice never done? grin

grin grin
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
Wife admits to sleeping with husband's brother: smiley
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by AfroMighty(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
badluck hug the lady big time

1 Like

Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
AfroMighty:

badluck hug the lady big time

I hope she learns from that. cheesy
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
That's wat I call "it is finish"
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
preciousuweh:

That's wat I call "it is finish"

Lobatan! shocked
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
This would make a good storyline for Nollywood, yes? cheesy
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
Vengeance is not good o. cool
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by EmyLeo(m): 2:07am On Jun 15, 2017
:_you get served what you deserve..grin
I love Karma!
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
EmyLeo:

:_you get served what you deserve..grin

I love Karma!

Did someone say revenge is a dish best served cold?
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by Shome36(m): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Savagery at it's peak... FP please!!!
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by debspauly(f): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
lolz I no fit laugh
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by skimeh(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
The woman is completely finished mehn
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shome36:

Savagery at it's peak... FP please!!!

Really?
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by Shome36(m): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Really?
YEAH
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shome36:

YEAH

Can you explain?
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by Shome36(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Can you explain?
explain what?
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
Shome36:

explain what?

What you mean as 'Savagery at its peak' smiley
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
debspauly:

lolz I no fit laugh

I doubt if the wife will be laughing. cool
Re: Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever by emiron18(m): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
click on this link to view MEGA lavz skit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FoBsKv-IsQ please don't forget to subscribe and share. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexual Jokes / Apkors Get Seduced By Ekaite...funniest Joke Ever Damn! / I Don't Want To Go To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.