Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

More About Mmm, Salient Facts. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / More About Mmm, Salient Facts. (1369 Views)

About MMM New Model / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More About Mmm, Salient Facts. by udumosam23(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
More About MMM that you may not know.

I'm sure a lot of us have heard about mmm and some of us are participants too. I was also a participant once when started here in Nigeria, I paused to make more findings about it to avoid previous experiences.

A few of us started monitoring, making research and buying info where it is possible about the author and his activities. Some information's were gotten online, others were a testimony, some I believe were rumor, but they also relate to his person.

I do believe a few persons, the saints especially might find some if this information useful.

1. Sergei Panteleevich Mavrodi was born on August 11, 1955 in Moscow, Russia.

2. Nothing was said about his religion before his 2nd jailing when he became a satanist. Rumor has it he was born of Orthodox Christian parent's.

3. He attended school #35 and Serov art school #1.
Rumor also has it he was a strange fellow when a teen. Much more like Merlin or Harry potter.

4. He graduated from the Moscow institute of electronics and received a degree in artificial intelligence.

5. He created mmm cooperative in 1989, and soon became one of the most successful business man in Russia.

6. In less than six months after the creation of mmm in Russia, mavrodi already has about 16 million members and control more than one third of the countries budget.

7. He was arrested in 1993 for tax invasion and other criminal charges. Released same year and was rearrested in 2003, after he was stripped of his powers as deputy of the state Duma of Russian federation. Reasons are sketchy.

8. He was restricted to an obscure Russian facility where he share same cell with maniacs, terrorists and criminal lords.

9. He went on 15 days hunger strike in his cell. Rumor has it that it was at this point he encountered the devil, and became his agent.

10. There in prison he authored a book he titled Lucifer's son where he depict Lucifer as a good and caring lord.

11. The name mavro actually got connection with the number six, when tripled could mean 666.

These and more information should lead the elect to be more careful. A little also reveal that participants especially christian loss their peace and live a randy lifestyle in most ungodly fashion.

Sudden calamity also befall those who benefit much.

Once again these are only personal observation, a result of a self conducted research.

Time to spread the gospel of Christ instead of advertising mmm. Time to watch and pray all ye saints of God.

Remain rapturable. Amen.

Rev. Udumo Samuel.

1 Like

Re: More About Mmm, Salient Facts. by NaWetinDey(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
So you mean he already created MMM before satan visited him in prison? That's interesting.

Anyways, you should also check the faith and religion of those who invented some of the things you use: phones, cars, electricity, laptops, Internet, etc.

Finally, also know that money is a thing of this world and not from heaven. You may want to stop using it at all. And don't go to hospitals for tests, those equipments are made by men of questionable Faith's as well.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More About Mmm, Salient Facts. by Gbengageorge: 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
The first concrete research on MMM, meanwhile before I begin my own research to know the authenticity and confirm its genuity, let me check my bank alert for the GH I am presently recieving.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More About Mmm, Salient Facts. by joespiceman(m): 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
Wetin cumchinme.... She me see wahala oo
Re: More About Mmm, Salient Facts. by udumosam23(m): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2016
NaWetinDey:
So you mean he already created MMM before satan visited him in prison? That's interesting.

Anyways, you should also check the faith and religion of those who invented some of the things you use: phones, cars, electricity, laptops, Internet, etc.

Finally, also know that money is a thing of this world and not from heaven. You may want to stop using it at all. And don't go to hospitals for tests, those equipments are made by men of questionable Faith's as well.

My concern is much about mmm is taking sudden wave, with such speed. I attempt to make believers pause a little for a more sober reflection.

If Christians had taken taken the gospel as serious as they take mmm advert, Christianity would've gone a long way.

Had they invested what they have in missions to save souls rather than make earthly gain and gather riches that will soon be burnt up, we would've have made far more impact.

If they've been zealous and go to church or fellowship with same excitement they walk to bank with. Christians would've been unstoppable.
Re: More About Mmm, Salient Facts. by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2016
udumosam23:
More About MMM that you may not know.

I'm sure a lot of us have heard about mmm and some of us are participants too. I was also a participant once when started here in Nigeria, I paused to make more findings about it to avoid previous experiences.

A few of us started monitoring, making research and buying info where it is possible about the author and his activities. Some information's were gotten online, others were a testimony, some I believe were rumor, but they also relate to his person.

I do believe a few persons, the saints especially might find some if this information useful.

1. Sergei Panteleevich Mavrodi was born on August 11, 1955 in Moscow, Russia.

2. Nothing was said about his religion before his 2nd jailing when he became a satanist. Rumor has it he was born of Orthodox Christian parent's.

3. He attended school #35 and Serov art school #1.
Rumor also has it he was a strange fellow when a teen. Much more like Merlin or Harry potter.

4. He graduated from the Moscow institute of electronics and received a degree in artificial intelligence.

5. He created mmm cooperative in 1989, and soon became one of the most successful business man in Russia.

6. In less than six months after the creation of mmm in Russia, mavrodi already has about 16 million members and control more than one third of the countries budget.

7. He was arrested in 1993 for tax invasion and other criminal charges. Released same year and was rearrested in 2003, after he was stripped of his powers as deputy of the state Duma of Russian federation. Reasons are sketchy.

8. He was restricted to an obscure Russian facility where he share same cell with maniacs, terrorists and criminal lords.

9. He went on 15 days hunger strike in his cell. Rumor has it that it was at this point he encountered the devil, and became his agent.

10. There in prison he authored a book he titled Lucifer's son where he depict Lucifer as a good and caring lord.

11. The name mavro actually got connection with the number six, when tripled could mean 666.

These and more information should lead the elect to be more careful. A little also reveal that participants especially christian loss their peace and live a randy lifestyle in most ungodly fashion.

Sudden calamity also befall those who benefit much.

Once again these are only personal observation, a result of a self conducted research.

Time to spread the gospel of Christ instead of advertising mmm. Time to watch and pray all ye saints of God.

Remain rapturable. Amen.

Rev. Udumo Samuel.

All these fanatical Christians, who feel they are holier than other fellows.

Am sure it's ur type that smokes weed in secret, amongst others.

Pls throw away ur phone and also stop using internet, as these media's are all evil.
Re: More About Mmm, Salient Facts. by NaWetinDey(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2016
udumosam23:

My concern is much about mmm is taking sudden wave, with such speed. I attempt to make believers pause a little for a more sober reflection.

If Christians had taken taken the gospel as serious as they take mmm advert, Christianity would've gone a long way.

Had they invested what they have in missions to save souls rather than make earthly gain and gather riches that will soon be burnt up, we would've have made far more impact.

If they've been zealous and go to church or fellowship with same excitement they walk to bank with. Christians would've been unstoppable.

My brother (or sister), there is hunger in the land; I mean, acute hunger. MMM is a way for financial freedom (even temporarily for few).
What you are thinking, a hungry man will never understand.

If Christianity is synonymous with accepting suffering and refusing to be happy when God has provided even temporal ease, then, I'm sure, only the mentally sick may accept.
Monst Christians these days do not believe in miracles anymore (even when they think they know God better than others). I'm sure that if they were borne in Jesus' time when he turned water into wine or multiplied fishes and bread, they would have rejected him and called him a drunkard and a glutton. But they seem to have forgotten why Jesus cursed the fig tree: he was hungry and wanted to eat the tree's food but it did not bear any. He then cursed it out of anger which hunger causes. He even complained through prophesy that he was given vinegar when he was thirsty and needed water. I don't even want to talk about how the fleeing Israelites devoured manna and chewed on sudden birds (like tomorrow no dey) without as much as giving any mental thought to its possibility. Today, some poverty-driven Christians would say it's a trap from the devil. And I'm sure that they will begin to tag MMM a 666 gift.

Be grateful to God for MMM. That's called gratitude.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Swiss-Golden And The Right Way To Do It... / Mini Importation To Your Door Direct / Is It Safe To Release My BVN Number On Bamboo And Trove Investment Apps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.