Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

*CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? (8731 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Bible Passage? / CHRISTIANS ONLY: Spiritual Explanation Need / Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by edogho(m): 7:28am On Dec 03, 2016
jonbellion:
Even if Adolf hitler wasn't a christian he wasn't only after Jews
He also killed homosexuals. Gypsies and anyone who he taught was ruining his plans for a perfect Germany

The Jews and Jehovah's Witnesses be taking it personal as if na only them suffer during the time the bastard went mad.

Why would Adolf Hitler want to target only them?
He too was a Jewish bastard na.... ok, if he was targeting only dem, wetin dem do am? These Jews are deceivers I swear.

They better start letting the whole world know what vile things they did to piss the bastard off, if truly he killed 6million of them, a story I personality find hard to swallow.

Seun, ur comment on David tho... lwkmd.... The guy na real tout. e don tey wey agbero dey o. @Give me free food or I murder you and take your wife, lols

1 Like

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by realmindz: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2016
My favourites are Elisha The Bald Avenger and Yaweh.

Those two are great in killings and do it boastfully. And they love children a lot

Elisha with the help of his killer Yaweh Mauled 42 kids for mocking the Holy bald head.

Yaweh the killer of Egyptian children.

4 Likes

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by realmindz: 7:57am On Dec 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Thutmose II was the Pharaoh at the time of the Exodus .
can u explain how u got this? And pls no Christian link.
It's a pity at this age many still live in fairy tales...
Tell us which period were israelites ever slaves in Egpyt?

1 Like

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by realmindz: 8:09am On Dec 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

He had foreseen what would befall him and he was in human form , do you think as a human he would willingly want to get beaten , mortified and crucified like a common thief . How far na undecided

Because we are derailing . The thread was opened to mock Christians and post hateful comments about bible characters . This is a rational discussion , we need to go to the right thread cool

I am sure u are aware bible characters are terrible and evil.

Yaweh the King of the bad guys, the most evil villain character ever. Boastful and proud of it, a jealous control freak, infanticidal, insecure Jewish demon.

The ones he cherished in the bible are bullies, rebels, warlords, sexlords, killers, racists, etc
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by MrMontella(m): 8:13am On Dec 03, 2016
Pidgin2:

Let's talk about an athiest villian, his name was HILTLER, he snuffed the life out of men, women and children. Another two I don't like ate Stalin and Polpot
lol...apologetic sites don infect your brain!
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by MrMontella(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2016
jonbellion:
Even if Adolf hitler wasn't a christian he wasn't only after Jews
He also killed homosexuals. Gypsies and anyone who he taught was ruining his plans for a perfect Germany
if anti-jewism makes one a non christian...
Then i can confidently say with authority that the author of protestanism and its children is not a christian...martin luther
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by realmindz: 8:19am On Dec 03, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
nobody is mocking the bible or making a meal out of your thread. Everything and or villian mentioned here and what they do are all mentioned in the bible. We've simply picked our favourite villians as you asked. There's no need to display any persecution complex here

Religion and hypocrisy are....u know that pic

They want u to pretend u are not aware of the evils in their holy books but pick only the stories that will be favourable

1 Like

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by realmindz: 8:23am On Dec 03, 2016
LadyAnn:
My favourite villain in the bible is King Nebuchadnezzar. He was the Ruler of Babylon in the Biblical Times and one of the most evil leaders of all time. He was an idol worshipper. He even took over every other kingdom of the time. He took the citizens of those countries as slaves and killed many others, including leaders. He was best known for building a golden image of himself and throwing the three Hebrew boys Shadrach, Meshach, and Abendego into the fiery furnace. However, they did not burn and Nebuchadnezzar had commented that he saw four men walking in the flames and one looked like a son of God (in fact, that one was an angel of God). He then made a decree that stated that eveyone must worship and obey the Hebrew boys' God. In Daniel 4, it describes how he took credit for something that belonged to God, and was driven to a feral state. He then acknowledged the God of Heaven, and now worshipped Him and turned good... Awwwwwwwww.

What about Elisha the Holy Bald Avenger....who with the help of Yaweh Mauled 42 kids for mocking the Holy bald head.

Try to imagine that, some children mock an elderly man in your streets and the man brings out Ak47 and shoot 42 of them and walks away free.....and everyone praises him and makes him a hero.
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by MuttleyLaff: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2016
otem4eartum:
Your claims are false
Try saying ''your claims are false'' again

otem4eartum:
Those people murdered are children playing on the field
How you managed to read ''murder'' into that narrative wont cease to amaze me

otem4eartum:
And even if they were young men in the temple
These are the generations of Jacob. Joseph, being seventeen years old,
was feeding the flock with his brethren; and the lad was with the sons of Bilhah,
and with the sons of Zilpah, his father's wives: and Joseph brought unto his father their evil report.

- Genesis 37:2 KJV

The hebrew word used in the Elisha narrative is ''naar'',
As in the original text, it is the same word seen in Genesis 37:2 above, used for a 17 years old Joseph

In the Bible, ''naar'' means young man, servant or attendant a lot more than it means child or children

Talking about temple, Bethel as a matter of truth, was a hotbed due to the sins of Jeroboam
(i.e. legacy of King Jeroboam I setting up the worshipping of golden calves, one in Dan, the other in Bethel),
and so, the young men were attendants at the Bethel temple

otem4eartum:
what is the justification for murder
It was a face-off between good and evil
The battle lines were drawn by the young men prepared to fight and who were bent on stopping Elisha coming to Bethel
Breaking up the group of young men is the justification, no, not for murder,
There was no murder rather it was recorded as a SPLIT.
The group of energised and frenzied young men were split up
The group of young men's survival instincts kicked in making them do a helter-skelter dash to safety

otem4eartum:
According to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, this is how it all happened:
Except for just you, a born fabulist, I doubt this your DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH strange theology has a following
With it, you seems to take unhealthy pleasure in inventing crooked accounts
and go to extra-ordinary lengths to elaborately type out dishonest stories

No offense but is this your DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH some kind of perverse joke?

1 Like

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by otem4eartum: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
Try saying ''your claims are false'' again

How you managed to read ''murder'' into that narrative wont cease to amaze me

These are the generations of Jacob. Joseph, being seventeen years old,
was feeding the flock with his brethren; and the lad was with the sons of Bilhah,
and with the sons of Zilpah, his father's wives: and Joseph brought unto his father their evil report.
- Genesis 37:2 KJV

The hebrew word used in the Elisha narrative is ''naar'',
As in the original text, it is the same word seen in Genesis 37:2 above, used for a 17 years old Joseph

In the Bible, ''naar'' means young man, servant or attendant a lot more than it means child or children
kikikikiki, and when did it become legal to kill "young men" because they are naar? cheesy grin cheesy

:

Talking about temple, Bethel as a matter of truth, was a hotbed due to the sins of Jeroboam
(i.e. legacy of King Jeroboam I setting up the worshipping of golden calves, one in Dan, the other in Bethel),
and so, the young men were attendants at the Bethel temple

It was a face-off between good and evil
The battle lines were drawn by the young men prepared to fight and bent on stopping Elisha coming to Bethel
Breaking up the group of young men is the justification, no, not for murder,
There was no murder rather it was recorded as a SPLIT.
The group of energised and frenzied young men were split up
The group of young men's survival instincts kicked in making them do a helter-skelter dash to safety
kikikikikkkiikik cheesy grin LWTMB... So now nobody died again abi? I thought BBLIE said that 42 children died

:

Except for just you, a born fabulist, I doubt this your DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH strange theology has a following
You seems to take perverse pleasure in inventing crooked accounts
and go to extra-ordinary lengths to elaborately type out dishonest stories
No offense but is this your DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH some kind of perverse joke?
THE DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH IS TRUE. HOWEVER, MOST OF THE STORIES YOU READ IN YOUR BIBLE ARE THE BROUGHT-FORWARD ACCOUNT OF THE TRUTH WHICH HAPPENED IN THE PERIOD OF THE HOMINIDS AND NEANDERTHALS, BUT ARE NOW ADULTERATED WITH UNBELIEVABLE LIES BY THE HOMO SAPIENS.
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by MuttleyLaff: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2016
otem4eartum:
kikikikiki, and when did it become legal to kill "young men" because they are naar? cheesy grin cheesy
Again, and this is me repeating myself:
How you managed to read ''murder'' or ''kill'' into that narrative wont cease to amaze me

otem4eartum:
kikikikikkkiikik cheesy grin LWTMB... So now nobody died again abi?
You read that right
Do you want it highlighted before you understand that?

otem4eartum:
I thought BBLIE said that 42 children died
Try to unlearn that thought,
well, because you thought wrong,

The Bible did not state anyone dying or died from the bears appearing on the scene
The word used was SPLIT, ''baqa'' as in Hebrew, the bears split up the group
Who is going to be a fool, standing rooted, and not scamper, seeing she-bears, possibly nursing mother ones for that
42 young men rooted to ground in fright, abi? Pfft SMH.

I've heard of mannequin challenges
but not this particular Bible one of 42 young men frozen and standing still waiting for angry bears to come do their worst. Pfft SMH again

1 Like

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by matrix600(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2016
Another of my favorite villain is Joshua, that dude is a real warlord, strong and crafty, he was a very efficient executioner for Yahweh.

1 Like

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by LadyAnn(f): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
realmindz:

What about Elisha the Holy Bald Avenger....who with the help of Yaweh Mauled 42 kids for mocking the Holy bald head.

Try to imagine that, some children mock an elderly man in your streets and the man brings out Ak47 and shoot 42 of them and walks away free.....and everyone praises him and makes him a hero.

What's wrong with you? Why take a thread that was made in good faith and perverse it? Who does that

1 Like

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by orunto27: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
The Serpent. It brought negativities into human lives.
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by Certitude(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
LadyAnn:

What's wrong with you? Why take a thread that was made in good faith and perverse it? Who does that
And they claim Intelligence. SMH

1 Like

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by Certitude(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
orunto27:
The Serpent. It brought negativities into human lives.
what! the serpent? Man you hard oo
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
LadyAnn:

Ignore them, they don't believe God is real but here they are mocking themselves. Ask them if they believe in the characters that they quote. They will quote research papers on how these characters never existed in another thread, Isn't it funny how they insult characters they claim are not real, mocking themselves in the process. These same people fear insulting Muslims but because we Christians are peaceful they take advantage of it to insult God, no wonder the bible called them fools Psalm 14:1

1 Like

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by orunto27: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
It was the evil spirit that disvirgined Eve.
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Seun:

David was a warlord, not a soldier. A bandit, terrorist and leader of militants. A sword for hire. He wanted to wipe out an entire family because he asked for free food and the head of the family refused to provide it because he didn't know David. You insult me, I murder you. Despicable.

Villains are meant to be hated and I hate this dude, so I guess that makes him my favorite villian. He was also a man after God's own heart. undecided

Seun, dont forget he also killed an innocent guy just so he could feck his wife, the most abominable crime in Israel.

2 Likes

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by realmindz: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
LadyAnn:

I dont understand u, im only doing what the op said and Elisha is my favourite villain....

Or am i Elisha and did i write the bible? It's obvious u are not proud of the bible story and are ashamed of it.

You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by realmindz: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
Certitude:

And they claim Intelligence. SMH

did elisha cause d death of 42 kids, yes or no?

stop playing hypocrisy.

Then i gave a similar case whr a man was mocked on the street and he brought out an Ak47 to shoot 42 of them yet he went away free and became a role model.

Tell me, is Elisha not a role model to you and don't u love him and justify him just because hes in your bible?

1 Like

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by Certitude(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
realmindz:

did elisha cause d death of 42 kids, yes or no?

stop playing hypocrisy.

Then i gave a similar case whr a man was mocked on the street and he brought out an Ak47 to shoot 42 of them yet he went away free and became a role model.

Tell me, is Elisha not a role model to you and don't u love him and justify him just because hes in your bible?
The thread says "bible villian"
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by DeepSight(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
Jezebel of course.

Her very evil acts reek with seduction.
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by LadyAnn(f): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
realmindz:

I dont understand u, im only doing what the op said and Elisha is my favourite villain....

Or am i Elisha and did i write the bible? It's obvious u are not proud of the bible story and are ashamed of it.

You should be ashamed of yourself

@Realmindz, You can hide behind nairaland and spew sarcasm all you want. You don't have a face or an identity. The thing is I see this a lot. A lot more lately. It’s pretty common on social media to see those who do not believe in God poking fun of those who do, but I typically stay quiet on the issue. I allow their comments to slide as I know arguing with a stranger online won’t usually end with me offering the plan of salvation to an open heart.
Your words hurt me because I’m human and susceptible to those inherent emotions, but thankfully my feelings are not what rules my life. This peace that I have in Jesus tells me that though I will be persecuted for my Christian life that my strength will remain in Him. So though your words hurt me they do not break me; they only break my heart for you..

2 Likes

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by Brown47: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
mine would be David.

1 Samuel 18:27
he slay 200 people and cut off their foreskin. because of pu.sy
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by matrix600(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
Brown47:
mine would be David.

1 Samuel 18:27
he slay 200 people and cut off their foreskin. because of pu.sy
That David is a real badass. I guess he's a General in heaven right now
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by Ranchhoddas: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
LadyAnn:

@Realmindz, You can hide behind nairaland and spew sarcasm all you want. You don't have a face or an identity. The thing is I see this a lot. A lot more lately. It’s pretty common on social media to see those who do not believe in God poking fun of those who do, but I typically stay quiet on the issue. I allow their comments to slide as I know arguing with a stranger online won’t usually end with me offering the plan of salvation to an open heart.
Your words hurt me because I’m human and susceptible to those inherent emotions, but thankfully my feelings are not what rules my life. This peace that I have in Jesus tells me that though I will be persecuted for my Christian life that my strength will remain in Him. So though your words hurt me they do not break me; they only break my heart for you..
I am not exactly sure how his comments qualify as persecution.
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by realmindz: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
LadyAnn:

it was not my intention to hurt u but if this online chit chat hurts u, then I'm rly sorry u ve a long way to go. Sentiments have to be left apart and the truth be told as it is, u may get hurt but the truth will remain.

The god u worship is a Jewish demon and I just told u how his bald headed prophet (your bible role model) killed 42 kids in cold blood... Now who's the real villain?

Your Jewish monster Yaweh killed Egyptian kids and people celebrate him

Your Jewish monster commanded the utter destruction and genocide of millions of people including women and children for flimsy reasons...Now who's the badt guy.

If u should 've any problem with anyone it should not be me but on your bible characters and it's writers...they are your villains. so don't cry over my shoulders, go meet them to reveal to u through ur holy sule spirit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! / Are You One Of Those That Flogged And Crucified Jesus Christ? / Nuclearboy Puts Deep Sights's Concerns On Xtianity To The Sword

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.