Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

*CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? (8761 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Bible Passage? / CHRISTIANS ONLY: Spiritual Explanation Need / Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by pressplay411(m): 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
The illest villain hands down without a doubt is Delilah!
Women have and will continue to be the downfall of Great men.
Beach knows how to pierce a man's heart.
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by edogho(m): 2:10am On Dec 05, 2016
LadyAnn:

Bye Felicia.... Ain't nobody got time for your rudeness. lipsrsealed who are you calling a small girl? Your likes will tremble in my presence in real life and you have the audacity to call me "small yeye Girl" rudeness!!

see ur self?
kontinu
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by LadyAnn(f): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
edogho:

see ur self?
kontinu

LoL
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by realmindz: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
LadyAnn:

If he wasn't referring to me I apologise. However he has no right to speak to pidgen2 that way either.

I know he'll probably crucify me for this but who cares? It's not exactly Rocket Science. I don't care how much wealth he's acquired. You can't buy class. Occupation is also no longer a guide to where anyone stands in that order. I judge social class in much more subtle and complex ways.... That's how I know. I am fitted with some sort of social Global Positioning Satellite computer that tells me a person’s position on the class map as soon as he/she begins to speak, be it verbally or written. LoL grin grin grin

Na so...Lool

1 Like

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by LadyAnn(f): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
realmindz:

Na so...Lool

Hahahaha grin grin
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by timoteus(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
This is my second time in the religion section.
Frankly I'm disappointed at most of the comments, see manners of unbelieve, it's funny.

My favourite bible villian is the devil
The guy dealt with Job
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by Jokerman(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
The greatest villian is the Devil, the father of Liars...
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by AccidentalGenius: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
timoteus:
This is my second time in the religion section.
Frankly I'm disappointed at most of the comments, see manners of unbelieve, it's funny.

My favourite bible villian is the devil
The guy dealt with Job
actually, it was yahweh who cursed him. just to prove a point to lucifer according to your bible story.

1 Like

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by timoteus(m): 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

actually, it was yahweh who cursed him. just to prove a point to lucifer according to your bible story.

I'm amused
God didn't curse him
Weda you believe it or not, just don't change the script
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by AccidentalGenius: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
timoteus:

I'm amused God didn't curse him Weda you believe it or not, just don't change the script
lol yahweh made job suffer to prove a point to lucifer. see it as it is. grin
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by timoteus(m): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

lol yahweh made job suffer to prove a point to lucifer. see it as it is. grin

quote the verse you got that from grin
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by AccidentalGenius: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
timoteus:

quote the verse you got that from grin

yahweh ALLOWED job suffer to prove a point to lucifer. job2:6 to whatever.
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by timoteus(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

yahweh ALLOWED job suffer to prove a point to lucifer. job2:6 to whatever.

In ur previous post the words you used were "cursed"and "made".
"Allow" is much better. Nonetheless is God directly responsible for Job's afflictions
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by AccidentalGenius: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
timoteus:

In ur previous post the words you used were "cursed"and "made".
"Allow" is much better. Nonetheless is God directly responsible for Job's afflictions

oh yes he is. if u allow me rape your daughter in your presence, and you do nothing. youre an accomplice because youre indirectly encouraging me to keep doing what im doing. an accomplice by definition is someone DIRECTLY involved in a criminal activity
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by timoteus(m): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

oh yes he is. if u allow me rape your daughter in your presence, and you do nothing. youre an accomplice because youre indirectly encouraging me to keep doing what im doing. an accomplice by definition is someone DIRECTLY involved in a criminal activity

An accomplice may assist or encourage the principal offender with the intent to have the crime committed, the same as the chief actor. An accomplice may or may not be present when the crime is actually committed. However, without sharing the criminal intent, one who is merely present when a crime occurs and stands by silently is not an accomplice, no matter how reprehensible his or her inaction.

I could have argued using scriptures but I won't because you don't believe in it.
From the bolded you can see that all you typed was wrong legally. God wasnt directly involved, he wasn't even an "accomplice"
When you have better points, tell me
The devil was responsible for the plight of job.
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by LadyAnn(f): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2016
Nuff Said!!!! cool cool

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by realmindz: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jokerman:
The greatest villian is the Devil, the father of Liars...
how many people were reported to ve been killed by Satan in the bible and how many people were killed by Yaweh.

Answer that and we 've d answer of the true villain
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by realmindz: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
LadyAnn:
Nuff Said!!!! cool cool

Noah stoy is a fairy tale

That the whole world was flooded and all the animals in the world were represented in a boat and all humans today are descendents of Noah..

Funny Jewish myths
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by Jokerman(m): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
realmindz:

how many people were reported to ve been killed by Satan in the bible and how many people were killed by Yaweh.

Answer that and we 've d answer of the true villain

Devil is the originator of sin... he cut human being away from God...

Common sense should tell you that when God gets angry, even the Devil or FSM can't fight for you, or plead on your behalf...
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by realmindz: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jokerman:

Devil is the originator of sin... he cut human being away from God...

Common sense should tell you that when God gets angry, even the Devil or FSM can't fight for you, or plead on your behalf...

how has that answered the question

ok let's play a game.

Tell me one person that Satan killed in the bible
And I'll tell u one person Yaweh killed
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by Jokerman(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
realmindz:

how has that answered the question

ok let's play a game.

Tell me one person that Satan killed in the bible
And I'll tell u one person Yaweh killed

God created life, he also has the power to take it away, as he deems fit buh the Devil created no life hence he has no right to take away life....
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by realmindz: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jokerman:

God created life, he also has the power to take it away, as he deems fit buh the Devil created no life hence he has no right to take away life....

Dear Nairaland,

Behold I present to you the daftest comment of the year 2016.

congratulations to you

Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by Jokerman(m): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
realmindz:

Dear Nairaland,

Behold I present to you the daftest comment of the year 2016.

congratulations to you

Lol.... funny you
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by LadyAnn(f): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
realmindz:

Noah stoy is a fairy tale

That the whole world was flooded and all the animals in the world were represented in a boat and all humans today are descendents of Noah..

Funny Jewish myths

@Realmindz have you ever considered the option of you being wrong about Jehovah God? About Christianity? Are you an atheist? What if you are wrong? I don't know which part of the world you reside and who is confusing you. The west, is my likely answer. I most definitely wouldn't assume Nigeria/ or other African countries because children are taught from birth to believe in something. Be it Islam or CHristianity. I am going to assume you live in the UK. The USA is a fundamental Christian Country and only a small percent of the population are atheists. Which leaves good ol Blighty...We are the ones who have lost our way and gone bananas. It's a crying shame considering the fact that Britain spread Christianity all over Africa. Smdh. Anyway my dear, I would hate to say "I told you so" come judgement day. Please don't make me scream out looking for realmindz just to start shouting "in yer face dude". grin These are the end times and your salvation depends on it. I wish I had a 1:1 with all of you atheists in the building for a rational discussion.
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by hopefulLandlord: 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
LadyAnn:

@Realmindz have you ever considered the option of you being wrong about Jehovah God? About Christianity? Are you an atheist?

most atheists admit the possibility of being wrong about many gods but definitely know for sure that the Christian and Judaism god is a sham and a figment of imagination by cavemen who thought the earth was flat and that the sun and moon rotated round the earth

What if you are wrong?

Christian god is fake, a true god won't have favourite people, a true god won't bring his people out of slavery then quickly tell them to take slaves of their own, a true god won't care if some speck of dust somewhere in the universe he created worships him or not, a true god won't tell certain group of people to kill women, men, boys and non virgin girls while telling them to "keep the virgins for themselves", a true God won't create you and blame you for your imperfections, a true god...........

what if you're wrong and Islam happens to be the true way? or Odin happens to be the true God?

I don't know which part of the world you reside and who is confusing you. The west, is my likely answer. I most definitely wouldn't assume Nigeria/ or other African countries because children are taught from birth to believe in something. Be it Islam or CHristianity. I am going to assume you live in the UK.

Africans have started emancipating themselves from the mental slavery brought about by a book written by Jewish cavemen that had too much to drink

atheism is spreading in Nigeria, just go to the religion section and try to count atheist related threads

The USA is a fundamental Christian Country and only a small percent of the population are atheists. Which leaves good ol Blighty...We are the ones who have lost our way and gone bananas. It's a crying shame considering the fact that Britain spread Christianity all over Africa.

they spread it here to take us as slaves more easily, the hole-ly buybull approves this

Smdh. Anyway my dear, I would hate to say "I told you so" come judgement day.

my sister, he would say "I told you so" come judgement day, when Odin grants him access to Valhalla and you're not because you didn't die in battle

Please don't make me scream out looking for realmindz just to start shouting "in yer face dude". grin These are the end times and your salvation depends on it. I wish I had a 1:1 with all of you atheists in the building for a rational discussion.

non sequitur
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by realmindz: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
LadyAnn:

@Realmindz have you ever considered the option of you being wrong about Jehovah God? About Christianity? Are you an atheist? What if you are wrong? I don't know which part of the world you reside and who is confusing you. The west, is my likely answer. I most definitely wouldn't assume Nigeria/ or other African countries because children are taught from birth to believe in something. Be it Islam or CHristianity. I am going to assume you live in the UK. The USA is a fundamental Christian Country and only a small percent of the population are atheists. Which leaves good ol Blighty...We are the ones who have lost our way and gone bananas. It's a crying shame considering the fact that Britain spread Christianity all over Africa. Smdh. Anyway my dear, I would hate to say "I told you so" come judgement day. Please don't make me scream out looking for realmindz just to start shouting "in yer face dude". grin These are the end times and your salvation depends on it. I wish I had a 1:1 with all of you atheists in the building for a rational discussion.

Good question.

And I'll take my time to respond to u politely...
I'll modify with a response wen I'm less busy
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by jonbellion(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
LadyAnn:
Nuff Said
!!!! cool cool
lol Noahs ark undecided
Really
You really really believe that all the animals in the world enters a wooden boat created a drunkard who didn't have the slightest clue on architecture and physics to escape a storm that would easily capsize the USS Zumwalt, the largest destroyer ever built for the US Navy undecided
You really believe this
Ooh my...
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by realmindz: 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
jonbellion:
lol Noahs ark undecided
Really
You really really believe that all the animals in the world enters a wooden boat created a drunkard who didn't have the slightest clue on architecture and physics to escape a storm that would easily capsize the USS Zumwalt, the largest destroyer ever built for the US Navy undecided
You really believe this
Ooh my...

The most interesting part of the myth is that we are all descendants of Noah.

Blacks, Arabs, Chinese, jews just name it and the billions of people on earth today came from that family all within 5000 years...what a miracle!!!

And it's more interesting that we have ancient civilizations over 8000 years with no record of any flood...

Talk of myths, we have the king of delusions and deluionsed people.

it beats my imagination to see some1 like KingEbukasBlog believing this. I'm astonished to believe religious folks have an issue with thinking
Re: *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? by LadyAnn(f): 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Guys,
Everything in life, every perception in life, every attitude, every action must be understood in the light of the Word of God. For us who are believers, we understand that our spiritual lives which dominate our physical lives and all aspects of living are fed solely and only by the Word of God. For believers, the only soul food is Scripture. This is laid out for us, repeatedly, throughout the pages of the Bible. In Psalm 1 we read, “How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the path of sinners, nor sit in the seat of scoffers, but his delight is in the law of the Lord and in His law he meditates day and night.”

In the 19th Psalm we read regarding the Scripture the words that are recorded there, that they are more desirable than gold, yes than much fine gold, sweeter also than honey and the drippings of the honeycomb. And we are instructed to let the words of our mouth and the meditation of our heart “be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my rock and my Redeemer.” And that means that the words and the meditations of our hearts in order to be acceptable to God are reflective of His Word. And that is clearly indicated in Joshua chapter 1 verse 8, “This book of the law, Scripture shall not depart from your mouth but you shall meditate on it day and night so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it, then you will make your way prosperous and then you will have success.” All of life depends on the Word of God. It is our only true soul food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is 2013's Tag In Your Church? / What Is Actually Inside The Ka'abba? / Kill Bill Vo.1 - Philosophical Edition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.