Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) (58016 Views)

This Pastor Uses Pig Head Meat And Wine For Communion Service / Man Told That An Evil Item Is Buried At His Office (Photos) / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
When push comes to shove, we are Africans. Never mind all pretence of holiness following Abrahamic religions.

I have stopped being fooled by such hypocrisy long ago. At least by the majority. grin cheesy grin
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
I thank God its not human being head. By the way why is the head still fresh?. Black man sha!
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by MeAboki(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
Akshow:
remind me again where okija shrine is? Sule

See am!

2 Likes

Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
HAH:
Don't be surprised if it not that same pastor they brought that used fetish means to put it there inorder to have their total loyalty and start defrauding her.

I have seen that in the past where pastors used fetish mean to bury some horn and cloths with some writing just to get the trust of the people and they believe and saw him as next to God until someone that knew the trick burst the bubble

Since the news is not about a 'Pastor raped a woman to death in Ogun', console yourself with this poo you posted. Is it the pastor that gave the new occupants the Dream of the evil in the shop.
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
izzy4shizzy:
I smell lies
Would you have smelled lies if the news was that a pastor raped a woman?.
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
balanceofterror1:

Since the news is not about a 'Pastor raped a woman to death in Ogun', console yourself with this poo you posted. Is it the pastor that gave the new occupants the Dream of the evil in the shop.

is this SekundoSekundo?
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Yinkagbo(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Punstar:
If I believe this, then I might as well believe nothing decays

This is not new tin,and it is not done to harm customers.it is for the owner of the shop so that customers can patronize them very well.
Don't ask me how I knw gringrin
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
shhoolla:

THE CHOSEN CHURCH; you are right the church marketing strategy don't believe it just buried pig head to market the church LIERS

Sorry, the news is different from what you use to hear about some church and their pastors. I don't blame you for this. Go to any Lord's Chosen Church you will hear undiluted word of God that will change your life. You can also try Deeper life bible CHUECH.
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by NICENEDU29: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
Khd95:
Afonjas and fetish
Tufiakwa
Na their way. They are well known for that.
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
legaxi:
grin how do dey know the exact place to dig undecided ,just asking though.

Go back and read the post again.
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by HQuadreal: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
na so ooo
Nickymezor:
Abi ooo.
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Mrvaged: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
For more customers
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

is this SekundoSekundo?
What's sekundosekundo?
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by jidxin(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
dani1luv:
**Thinking aloud**

What is that's just a root?? undecided undecided
I was thinking about dat too.... it looks like roots to me. In fact red soil comes wit varieties of such. its not new to me
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
omoneyoj:
Can't you read from the text that the spot was somehow different from others undecided

You expect the spot not to be different ? Politicians are not really our problems in this country but religious gullibility. When was the pig head buried that it has not decomposed up till the time it was dug out?

Take it or leave it,the so-called Pastor knows something about the whole drama. In fact he wrote the script and acted it!
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by mgumm: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
ol i saw was a tuber of YAM. it doesnt look lyk a pig head.....abi i no dey c well ne?
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Khd95:
Afonjas and fetish

Tufiakwa
When you clock 25yrs, give me a mention. I would teach you common sense
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
mgumm:
ol i saw was a tuber of YAM. it doesnt look lyk a pig head.....abi i no dey c well ne?
Is a yam tuber supposed to be buried/planted in a shop?
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Seun(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
How is a buried pig head remarkable or dangerous?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
Op u get time dey speak thick English. Diabolical beliefs are more concentrated towards the west
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Bolutumiii(m): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Is Dat really a pig head, considering those roots though
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
houstonia:
a typical pastor's interpretation will be "pigs represents dirt Chukwumma, that is why no matter how you sweep, ya shop will always remain dirty" grin grin grin

Good for them
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Laid2001: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Correct Jare.

1. The thing seems fresh than what has been buried for years!
2. It seems to have been exhumed under a fresh or new concrete base still under construction!
3. How come he went straight to the precise location. The dugged hole is too straight and tiny for a wild guess. Even if a pastor points at a location, you will still dig bigger hole than this one on the picture, if you are not the one who planted it there!

HAH:
Don't be surprised if it not that same pastor they brought that used fetish means to put it there inorder to have their total loyalty and start defrauding her.

I have seen that in the past where pastors used fetish mean to bury some horn and cloths with some writing just to get the trust of the people and they believe and saw him as next to God until someone that knew the trick burst the bubble
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
rattlesnake:
E full Aso rock the one OBJ amd GEJ bury

You sound like a witness to Aso Rock Fetishism
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Gift101(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
Seun:
How is a buried pig head remarkable or dangerous?

Is it normal for someone that is normal to burry an animal in his/her shop ?
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
Khd95:
Afonjas and fetish

Tufiakwa

Yea I deliberately searched you out I know your bitumen pasted brain will threw a tribal jab I know your type.

Now listen to me just last week Monday a good friend of mine from Abia I mean Abia state in the East my own region went weird desperately searching for this same pig head to bury in his shop right at the heart of Abuja business street and do you know what when he finally got it he told me and he even snapped the picture dug his shop floor at wee hour of the night and bury the pig right inside his shop if not he is a friend I would have give his shop address and go inside his shop you will still see fresh cemented floor I mean just last week I don't want to go further its a matter of privacy as I can't stop him its his business in as far its not human head and he is not involving me so Mr talk active tribal lord can you see your foolishness.

The biggest business Jazz in history of Africa are from the East where I came from mI tell you none of my business friend I mean none of them is not involved in one business fetish hone way or the other small or big time that is the game the more you look the less you see.

Stop abusing other tribes in things like this every tribe are guilty of it you know what you know but can't know what you don't know every part of life has other side so receive brain and senses so next time you think and do verification before throwing jab on other in what your own tribe are even the worst in such stuffs.

Ask the real guys in Onitsha market they will tell you Onitsha market has two world the one you can see physically and the one under you will get to where you depending on where you belong in the two world. This is FACT not FICTION I know what I'm saying.
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Khd95(m): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
jrusky:

Yea I deliberately searched you out I know your bitumen pasted brain will threw a tribal jab I know your type.

Now listen to me just last week Monday a good friend of mine from Abia I mean Abia state in the East my own region went weird desperately searching for this same pig head to bury in his shop right at the heart of Abuja business street and do you know what when he finally got it he told me and he even snapped the picture dug his shop floor at wee hour of the night and bury the pig right inside his shop if not he is a friend I would have give his shop address and go inside his shop you will still see fresh cemented floor I mean just last week I don't want to go further its a matter of privacy as I can't stop him its his business in as far its not human head and he is not involving me so Mr talk active tribal lord can you see your foolishness.

The biggest business Jazz in history of Africa are from the East where I came from mI tell you none of my business friend I mean none of them is not involved in one business fetish hone way or the other small or big time that is the game the more you look the less you see.

Stop abusing other tribes in things like this every tribe are guilty of it you know what you know but can't know what you don't know every part of life has other side so receive brain and senses so next time you think and do verification before throwing jab on other in what your own tribe are even the worst in such stuffs.

Ask the real guys in Onitsha market they will tell you Onitsha market has two world the one you can see physically and the one under you will get to where you depending on where you belong in the two world. This is FACT not FICTION I know what I'm saying.
pix or ahdonbelivitgrin
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by ModestGal(f): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
That mau be pernicious
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by RabidCuriosity(m): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
airminem:
What is the salt for? do they want to spice and eat the meat?

loool, that's detergent, they 'bout to roast the head to hell!

1 Like

Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by RabidCuriosity(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
Khd95:
pix or ahdonbelivitgrin

voodoo knows no tribe, every tribe in nigeria have all practised one form of paganistic act or the other. The tribal war is just on about the fact that some tribes have more figures who have decided to get over it more than the others, but that's arguable though cus then you would have to deal with statistics and figures of population of each tribes.then you realise the bigotry It seems like nonsense.
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by RabidCuriosity(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
cornel994:
bros ur camera na dia cool
you dey feel am abi? I borrow am. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) / Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.