Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

The Unforgivable Sin - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Unforgivable Sin (1987 Views)

Is Suicide Unforgivable Sin / Have I Committed The Unforgivable Sin? - Paul Ellis / There Is No Unforgivable Sin Anymore! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unforgivable Sin by hopefulLandlord: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Am sorry am no Respecter of Once Faith...

Please why don't you save your prayers for those suffering kids in Africa or don't you watch them in News? Some havnt even eaten since morning...

But here is an advice instead of praying why don't you actually use your hands to do something for them instead of wasting time praying to feel self righteous?

We all know prayers can't fly plane..

Who told you God is not Mocked? Don't you have internet connection

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Unforgivable Sin by Richirich713: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
LadyAnn:

God knows i am struggling with writing an appropriate response for you gross disrespect for our faith. My spirit has grieved over it immensely.

I have prayed in earnest about what God would have me say about the vile stuff that you posted. I have asked Him for wisdom and guidance so that I would not be offensive in my response to you. I am a sinner, and I am fully aware of it. I pray in repentance daily that God cleanses me from all unrighteousness so that I may be more like Him. I want to be held accountable for my unrighteous actions, and have several Christian brothers who do so.

But, I also do not want to stand still while the world around me, especially people like you, fall completely apart morally.Take heed of Galatians 6:7: “Do not be deceived: God is not mocked; for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.”

When we stand before the Lord some day, we can all count on that. I shall report your post.

Ignore these idiots, they hoping someone replies to them.

2 Likes

Re: The Unforgivable Sin by LadyAnn(f): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Please why don't you save your prayers for those suffering kids in Africa or don't you watch them in News? Some havnt even eaten since morning...

But here is an advice instead of praying why don't you actually use your hands to do something for them instead of wasting time praying to feel self righteous?

We all know prayers can't fly plane..

Who told you God is not Mocked? Don't you have internet connection

You are an intriguing character. I just have a strong feeling that you aren't even an atheist. You are just angry with God. That's ok.... you're allowed to be rebellious for a season.... Please don't let hate consume you. Just remember God loves you sooooo very much. So much so that the very hairs on your head are numbered. Not counted. Numbered. You know what that means It means if one fell off, God will know that the hair that fell off was number 367899. Wow!!! Isn't that awesome?

Regarding the suffering kids in Africa...how could a loving God allow so much tragedy, pain and agony, so many fatal diseases and deadly accidents? Why does God allow suffering to continue? I have asked that questions so many times.... When my dad who was my best friend and other loved ones died... I was lost... Then God allowed me to watch this. So watch this and be blessed. It's only about 4 mins or close to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Roi32h8TEJM
Re: The Unforgivable Sin by LadyAnn(f): 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I don’t know the answer as to whether suffering makes more converts or more atheists. But everywhere I look I see that suffering is an amazingly powerful redemptive reality in people’s lives.
Here's what John piper wrote on that link I sent:
“The terrorized and troubled world exists to make a place for Jesus Christ, the Son of God, to suffer and die for our sins. The reason there is terror in the world is so that Christ could be terrorized, the reason there is trouble in the world is so that Christ could be troubled, the reason there is pain in the universe is so that Christ could feel pain. This is the world that God prepared for the suffering and death of His Son. Look at Romans 5:8, God shows His love for us, He wanted to show His loved for us, in that while we were yet sinners, there had to be sin, Christ died, there had to be death, for us. This world of suffering and death exists so that God could love like He could only love in this world.”

Now you can back up and say i wouldn't have done it that way. Well you're not God and I'm thankful. I think its really arrogant to say to that you, before the creation of the universe would have greater knowledge than the Almighty himself to create a better universe than this one. To design a universe in which the fullness of the panorama of his perfection will shine more brightly than this one... i think that is the peak of arrogance and i don't wanna go there... I will give you a final one..

Acts 4/27
for truly in this city there were gathered together against your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed, both Herod, pontils Pilate Along with the Gentiles and people of Israel to do whatever your hand and your plan had predestined to take place. All the mockery all the betrayal all the beatings the nails the humiliation the thorns, the spit all of it planned.... For you
Re: The Unforgivable Sin by EyeHateGod: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
LadyAnn:

You are an intriguing character. I just have a strong feeling that you aren't even an atheist. You are just angry with God. That's ok.... you're allowed to be rebellious for a season.... Please don't let hate consume you. Just remember God loves you sooooo very much. So much so that the very hairs on your head are numbered. Not counted. Numbered. You know what that means It means if one fell off, God will know that the hair that fell off was number 367899. Wow!!! Isn't that awesome?

This is not the first time av heard this talk.. Pls i don't hate God you can't hate what doesn't Exist..

Wow God loves me is that what you tell your self everyday? While others are suffering am sorry am so sane am not as greedy nor selfish as you Christians..

Regarding the suffering kids in Africa...how could a loving God allow so much tragedy, pain and agony, so many fatal diseases and deadly accidents? Why does God allow suffering to continue? I have asked that questions so many times.... When my dad who was my best friend and other loved ones died... I was lost... Then God allowed me to watch this. So watch this and be blessed. It's only about 4 mins or close to.
Mtcheww... You wanna know why they is still suffering when you think a god exist? It's the same reason why Santa wount drop present during Christmas Eve...

Death is inevitable all living things must embrase entropy..
Re: The Unforgivable Sin by EyeHateGod: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
LadyAnn:

I don’t know the answer as to whether suffering makes more converts or more atheists. But everywhere I look I see that suffering is an amazingly powerful redemptive reality in people’s lives.
Here's what John piper wrote on that link I sent:
“The terrorized and troubled world exists to make a place for Jesus Christ, the Son of God, to suffer and die for our sins. The reason there is terror in the world is so that Christ could be terrorized, the reason there is trouble in the world is so that Christ could be troubled, the reason there is pain in the universe is so that Christ could feel pain. This is the world that God prepared for the suffering and death of His Son. Look at Romans 5:8, God shows His love for us, He wanted to show His loved for us, in that while we were yet sinners, there had to be sin, Christ died, there had to be death, for us. This world of suffering and death exists so that God could love like He could only love in this world.”

This is Pure delusion..
Re: The Unforgivable Sin by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
LadyAnn:

I don't believe so my dear. Too many Christians have been stopped right in their tracks after being convinced that they have blasphemed the Holy Spirit. In many of those that have sought counsel because they believe or suspected that they had blasphemed the Holy Spirit, NONE of them had actually done so. The very fact that they were even concerned about it was a very good indication that they had no done so. Much of the problem has to do with misunderstands due to poor teaching and some twisted theology.

I'm not talking about Christians,am talking about atheists who converts.................care enlightening me about the twisted theologies ........cheers
Re: The Unforgivable Sin by ScienceWatch: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
EyeHateGod:

This is not the first time av heard this talk.. Pls i don't hate God you can't hate what doesn't Exist..

Wow God loves me is that what you tell your self everyday? While others are suffering am sorry am so sane am not as greedy nor selfish as you Christians..

Mtcheww... You wanna know why they is still suffering when you think a god exist? It's the same reason why Santa wount drop present during Christmas Eve...

Death is inevitable all living things must embrace entropy..
Why no personal God?
So, what was the reason Albert Einstein rejected the existence of a personal God? A God that will heal and deliver.

Although today he has been proven wrong by the overwhelming scientific evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria. However, it is interesting how he arrived at that conclusion.

Einstein recognized the remarkable design and order of the cosmos, but could not reconcile those characteristics with the evil and suffering he found in human existence. How could an all-powerful God allow the suffering that exists on earth?

Einstein's error
Einstein and Religion: Physics and Theology Einstein's failure to understand the motives of God are the result of his incorrect assumption that God intended this universe as His ultimate perfect creation.

Einstein could not get past the moral problems that are present in our universe. He assumed, as most atheists do, that a personal God would only create a universe which is both good morally and perfect physically.

Where Einstein erred was in that thinking that there was a god who designed the universe, but designed it in such as way as to allow evil without a purpose. If the universe were designed and it included evil, then there must have been a purpose for that evil. However, according to Christianity, the purpose of the universe is not to be morally or physically perfect, but to provide a place where spiritual creatures can choose to love or reject God - to live with Him forever in a new, perfect universe, or reject Him and live apart from Him for eternity.

It would not be possible to make this choice in a universe in which all moral choices are restricted to only good ones. Einstein didn't seem to understand that one could not choose between good and bad if bad did not exist. It's amazing that such a brilliant man could not understand such a simple logical principle.

Conclusion:
[b]No, Albert Einstein was not a Christian [/b]or even a theist (one who believes in a personal God), probably because he failed to understand why evil existed. These days, those who fail to understand the purpose of evil not only reject the concept of a personal God, but also reject the concept of God's existence altogether.

If you are an agnostic or atheist, recognize what Albert Einstein understood about the universe - that its amazing design demands the existence of a creator God. Then, go beyond Einstein's faulty understanding of the purpose of the universe and consider the Christian explanation for the purpose of human life and why evil must exist in this world.
Re: The Unforgivable Sin by LadyAnn(f): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Death is inevitable all living things must embrase entropy..

Good over evil every time. Stay tuned

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Quotes That Will Make You Think / The Undying Message From Hell Fire By Sister Linda Paul Rika / What Does It Really Mean To Be Born Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.