Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Drivers’ Education: The 5 Things Every Driver Should Know How To Do - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Drivers’ Education: The 5 Things Every Driver Should Know How To Do (16974 Views)

5 Documents Every Driver MUST Have / 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have / Easy Tips And Tricks Every Driver Should Know (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drivers’ Education: The 5 Things Every Driver Should Know How To Do by Chinzzy(f): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2016
Cool. We need more of these on front page.

1 Like

Re: Drivers’ Education: The 5 Things Every Driver Should Know How To Do by femi4: 7:51am On Dec 02, 2016
PaperLace:
I can do all,but I hate changing tyres_ it spoils all my fine girl... cry

What of how to wash your car?
Inside some cars be like babalawo house. I remember this guy that was chyking me that year.
Everything was inside his car, spanner, screwdriver, extension, musical discs everywhere, clothes at the back seat.

I just knew kolewerk.
Any man that can't take care of car, how will he care for woman kwanu? angry
What she actually told us:

She be fine girl

A guy asked her out

And She turned him down

2 Likes

Re: Drivers’ Education: The 5 Things Every Driver Should Know How To Do by ToySoldier2: 8:00am On Dec 02, 2016
Am I the only one seeing this? Chai! This op is wicked [quote author=Whizpeter post=51558068][size=20pt]Get your hands dirty and generally know what you’re doing.[/size]

Whatever you do, don’t spin the tires. That will just dig a deeper hole. Instead, put something in the intended path of the drive wheels—palm fronds, branches, beach towels, wood blocks, your kid brother, anything—and proceed slowly.
[img]http://3.bp..com/__sXnm7f6xzs/TJhduHw4MfI/AAAAAAAAFAc/MQiIRdyMq8M/s1600/car.gif[/img]

So there you have it....

Source: [url]http://www.caranddriver.com/features/drivers-education-the-6-things-every-driver-should-know-how-to-do
Re: Drivers’ Education: The 5 Things Every Driver Should Know How To Do by chiraqDemon(m): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2016
Kjnwancaro:
I think the second poster is right here. You can come to my room and see my jeans hung on door or my shoes on the bed but in my car? Everything is sparkling to the tires and I'm always fresh. I cannot fall my hand, hot chicks full my area grin
Bros that your shoe get reps
No be small shoe at all grin grin
Re: Drivers’ Education: The 5 Things Every Driver Should Know How To Do by chiraqDemon(m): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2016
This recession aint funny
Need to do some body work on my car
The first gear is so difficult to engage(not to me but cmon it sucks)
Parked the car n decided that public transport is cheaper
Btw
U know how dean loves his impala in supernatural
I want to get that impala grin grin
Just too sweet wink
Re: Drivers’ Education: The 5 Things Every Driver Should Know How To Do by Goldenheart(m): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2016
Learning something new....
Re: Drivers’ Education: The 5 Things Every Driver Should Know How To Do by godson4u79(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2016
Hey bro... Like you are still being hunt by that experience.. lolzzz grin grin

deeMarc:
I remember one of my teacher in secondary school days,a woman...if the woman give you a ride ehn you'll likely throw up...she was nursing her baby then and in the car you'll see pampers,dirty clothes and plates, dirt everywhere. The funniest part is after cooking at home she will just bring the pot with the food inside the car to dish to her children in school.so annoying. ..there was a day she gave me a ride on my way to school, come and see pot of some days ago in the booth of the car, the booth is visible from the passenger seat....that was the day I vowed not to enter any nursing mother's car again.......
Re: Drivers’ Education: The 5 Things Every Driver Should Know How To Do by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 02, 2016
lonelydora:

I can't stop laughing. It may be his mobile workshop. You need to see my friend's 2009 Toyota Corolla, he's a heavy duty equipments mechanic. Coverall, Different Tool boxes, grease, wires, etc. both in the trunk and backseat.

But parked in his house are 2010 RX350 for his wife, and 2010 Mercedes C300.
grin
Once again, dude wasn't a mechanic. If I mention all the things that were inside that car, you'll think I am exaggerating. Let me not even talk about the general condition of the car. A very fine car, but dude just dey do the car anyhow.
I have severe traits of OCD, it took my husband years to adapt. It's so bad that I arrange my colleagues desk at work, like I actually go to their desks and start arranging all the files cheesy.
In a nutshell, I hate untidiness.

I'm seeing someone saying his daughter has turned his back seat into a storage room. That's no excuse bro_ first things first, get her a car seat if you don't have one already. Then get a car organiser and arrange all her favourite stuff in it, she'll appreciate that. smiley

Lol @ femi4.
I can see you passed your SUMMARY lessons.

1 Like

Re: Drivers’ Education: The 5 Things Every Driver Should Know How To Do by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2016
godson4u79:
Hey bro... Like you are still being hunt by that experience.. lolzzz grin grin

No be small thing my brother.
Re: Drivers’ Education: The 5 Things Every Driver Should Know How To Do by Friendz4blue(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2016
PaperLace:

Inside some cars be like babalawo house. I remember this guy that was chyking me that year.
Everything was inside his car, spanner, screwdriver, extension, musical discs everywhere, clothes at the back seat.

I just knew kolewerk.
I advice u get hand gloves for changing of tyres... It helps a lot.... I do the same
Re: Drivers’ Education: The 5 Things Every Driver Should Know How To Do by murmee: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
The average woman's car is the same as the average man's room - untidy and unkempt. The average man's car is usually very clean and tidy. We men cherish our machines and we pay utmost attention to them.
Haha!!! That is a big LIE! I am a woman and anytime I open my bonnet or boot, people including mechanics commend the cleanliness of my car. My friends cars are also like that. Do your research and you will find that cars used by women are preferable when people want to buy Nigerian used cars!
Re: Drivers’ Education: The 5 Things Every Driver Should Know How To Do by Yomiwayne80(m): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
PaperLace:

I just knew kolewerk.
It's so much fun having stuffs stalked inside your car like a house

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! / Infiniti Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary With Edition 30 Models / Benue Civil Servant Hawks Groundnuts To Survive Over Unpaid Salary. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.