Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! (6012 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Did You Know: The History Of Christianity Can Be Traced To Only Roman Catholic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2016
DelusionKiller:

William Laine Craig also said the below

"I have come to appreciate as a result of a closer reading of the biblical text that God's command to Israel was not primarily to exterminate the Canaanites but to drive them out of the land.[…] Canaan was being given over to Israel, whom God had now brought out of Egypt. If the Canaanite tribes, seeing the armies of Israel, had simply chosen to flee, no one would have been killed at all. There was no command to pursue and hunt down the Canaanite peoples.
It is therefore completely misleading to characterise God's command to Israel as a command to commit genocide. Rather it was first and foremost a command to drive the tribes out of the land and to occupy it. Only those who remained behind were to be utterly exterminated. No one had to die in this whole affair."

This made me doubt he's even read the bible very well

You are trying too hard to cover your tracks Hardmirror but I know this is you.
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by DelusionKiller(f): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2016
monicker red herring I won't even dignify such posts with a quote
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by jonbellion(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2016
I[color=][/color]
4everGod:

Did you say worshipping? When did you ever worship God? Do you want me to remind you of your very comment on another thread Mr 24yr old I still have time individual?

Why do you guys enjoy lying for atheism?
what
Because I wasn't able to speak in tounges
How the hell does that matter
Point is I've given my life to Christ before
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
I[color=][/color]what

Nope you did not and we already analyzed that quite simply and clearly.

Born again is not confession! its confession, repentance and maintaining a new life with the help of the Holy spirit which is Gods seal on you. Even you ought to know what a seal means.

Jesus never knew you!
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by felixomor: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
I[color=][/color]what

Stop telling lies nah
sad
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2016
DelusionKiller:
monicker red herring I won't even dignify such posts with a quote

Did you say dignify? Your type only passes indignity around like a plague.
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by jonbellion(m): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

Nope you did not and we already analyzed that quite simply and clearly.

Born again is not confession! its confession, repentance and maintaining a new life with the help of the Holy spirit which is Gods seal on you. Even you ought to know what a seal means.

Jesus never knew you!
lol naaa for you oo
Can kingebukasblog speak in tounges
I believe I should be slightly older than him since he's still an undergraduate
KingEbukasBlog come here!
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by jonbellion(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2016
felixomor:

Stop telling lies nah
sad
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by EyeHateGod: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2016
It's amazing how they can't tackle the op...
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
lol naaa for you oo
Can kingebukasblog speak in tounges
I believe I should be slightly older than him since he's still an undergraduate
KingEbukasBlog come here!

This comment you just gave shows you were never born again. You think speaking in tongues is the seal?

Lying for atheism is a big no no

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2016
EyeHateGod:
It's amazing how they can't tackle the op...

Tackle what? Is this Rugby? Have you told your oarents and pastor that you are an atheist yet? Have you been able to muster the courage to do so between yesterday and now?
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by jonbellion(m): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

This comment you just gave shows you were never born again. You think speaking in tongues is the seal?

Lying for atheism is a big no no
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
It was you that was implying that since!!!
Ooih my God!!!

Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ooih my God!!!

Again this shows you were never a born again believer. If you were then you would have seen why tongues is relevant but its not the focus. Its a by product of an event which if you actually did give your life to Christ you would have known (i am trying not to tell you what it is) Because all you do is look for those areas you detest in scripture but you forgot to see the very proof that shows you were always a wolf and never a sheep
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ooih my God!!!

Why do you want to follow me boy? You should have asked me first before clicking the follow button. wink

Let me accept your request as its rude to disappoint a fan.
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by EyeHateGod: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

Tackle what? Is this Rugby? Have you told your oarents and pastor that you are an atheist yet? Have you been able to muster the courage to do so between yesterday and now?
How exactly is this your business?
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by jonbellion(m): 9:43am On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

Why do you want to follow me boy? You should have asked me first before clicking the follow button. wink
boy
I'm sure I have more legit facial hair than you ever will smiley
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2016
EyeHateGod:

How exactly is this your business?

How is it not? You hide here and want to deceive others into thinking you are some six packed macho atheist who does not give a damn about anything or anyone most especially God and you can say what you want and do as you please and lie from mount everest as long as they get to denounce religion when you are still a puppy and yet to muster the courage to tell even your own mom and dad that you are an atheist.

You still go to church but cannot walk up to your pastor to say you are an atheist and walk out like a boss.

How wimpy can you be?
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by jonbellion(m): 9:46am On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

Again this shows you were never a born again believer. If you were then you would have seen why tongues is relevant but its not the focus. Its a by product of an event which if you actually did give your life to Christ you would have known (i am trying not
to tell you what it is) Because all you do is look for those areas you detest in scripture but you forgot to see the very proof that shows you were always a wolf and never a sheep
huh
Maybe why I didn't see it as too relevant is because I was in my late teens
But I do know i have been born again
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
boy
I'm sure I have more legit facial hair than you ever will smiley

Even my younger brother is years older than you are.
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
huh
Maybe why I didn't see it as too relevant is because I was in my late teens
But I do know i have been born again

Nope you were not. I got born again below 18 as well and i hungered for God enough to know why i needed certain things. You know you were not born again.
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by EyeHateGod: 9:49am On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

How is it not? You hide here and want to deceive others into thinking you are some six packed macho atheist who does not give a damn about anything or anyone most especially God and you can say what you want and do as you please and lie from mount everest as long as they get to denounce religion when you are still a puppy and yet to muster the courage to tell even your own mom and dad that you are an atheist.

You still go to church but cannot walk up to your pastor to say you are an atheist and walk out like a boss.

How wimpy can you be?
How exactly is this your problem?
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2016
EyeHateGod:

How exactly is this your problem?

I just told you. Its known as being narcissistic and cruelly deceptive. ANYONE WHO CANNOT TELL HIMSELF THE TRUTH CANNOT TELL OTHERS THE TRUTH.

You have been lying to yourself.
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by EyeHateGod: 9:54am On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

I just told you. Its known as being narcissistic and cruelly deceptive.
Why are you trying yo project you characters on me? Not everyone is like you you know?
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by jonbellion(m): 9:54am On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

Nope you were not. I got born again below 18 as well and i hungered for God enough to know why i needed certain things. You know you were not born again.
yes I was
I still remember it
I read this women's mirror pamphlet
It was talking about rapture
And it really convicted mr because I didn't want to miss it so I gave my life to
Christ
And then somewhere along the way I realised it was all bullshit smiley
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2016
jonbellion:
yes I was
I still remember it
I read this women's mirror pamphlet
It was talking about rapture
And it really convicted mr because I didn't want to miss it so I gave my life to
Christ
And then somewhere along the way I realised it was all bullshit smiley

So fear led you and not Love. No wonder you were not born again
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Why are you trying yo project you characters on me? Not everyone is like you you know?

ANYONE WHO CANNOT TELL HIMSELF THE TRUTH CANNOT TELL OTHERS THE TRUTH.

Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by EyeHateGod: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2016
2pages and still noting reasonable is coming from the Christians...
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2016
4evaGod , felixomor brothers please abandon this thread so it would die naturally . Post engagements result to more views . We can't let irrationality be seen by many .

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by jonbellion(m): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

*facepalm*
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by EyeHateGod: 9:58am On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

ANYONE WHO CANNOT TELL HIMSELF THE TRUTH CANNOT TELL OTHERS THE TRUTH.

Please not Everyone is a liar Like you.. Am sorry if that is so hard for you to understand yet stop projecting your bad characters on me..
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by EyeHateGod: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2016
4everGod:

People don't need to be Born again they need to Grow up it's no wonder you act like a spoilt child or maybe parent weren't just there to train you.. Kicked bucket?
Re: William Laine Craig Example Shows Christianity Can Rot Your Brain!!! by jonbellion(m): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
4evaGod , felixomor brothers please abandon this thread so it would die naturally . Post engagements result to more views . We can't let irrationality to be seen by many .
cop out cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheist Is An Open Declaration Of Evil Intent? Discuss? / Lilith: Adam's First Wife. / Jesus Not Entirely Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.