Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

FG Orders CBN, NPA, 15 Others To Refund The N450bn Unremitted Revenue.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders CBN, NPA, 15 Others To Refund The N450bn Unremitted Revenue.. (10200 Views)

Buhari Orders CBN, Finance Ministry To Release London-Paris Refunds To States / Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders CBN, NPA, 15 Others To Refund The N450bn Unremitted Revenue.. by willibounce1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Money wey don enter voice mail.
Re: FG Orders CBN, NPA, 15 Others To Refund The N450bn Unremitted Revenue.. by saintsylve(m): 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
I haven't felt much the way I am feeling right now with this country. First was the Npower program, yes you heard me. I know a lot of people that were taken and I was like" this is the most transparent shortlisting I have seen in my life, I mean, you apply, no contact with anybody and boom you were choosing. Let me wow!
Thanks, second, Lectures are more careful and more industrious in school now. Imagine a senior lecturer asking my gf if she is sure am not her bf because he does not want trouble. Yes , this is plausible seeing the sacking and disciplining of erring lecturers. Please when and where has such happens before?

I can also tell you that those recommendation letters from high ranking officers are no longer holding water as it were before except the minimum slot alocated to you. And now , just look at this news, and some of them are already remmiting the surplus! It something of commendation.

I wish to put a proposal to national Assembly to allow whistle blower in various institutions of learning because I feel for our young ladies who taken for granted.
I am happy for these few changes am seeing.
I pray that hyperinflations will be sorted out so that every individual can afford food, clothing and shelter.

God bless Nigeria
God bless the citizens
God bless the leaders who are visionary about this country.

3 Likes

Re: FG Orders CBN, NPA, 15 Others To Refund The N450bn Unremitted Revenue.. by saintmark88(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Which kind country b this, y has corruption become a culture, how would we grow??...... Everybody is looting, agencies, individuals, gov, senators.....i just tire
Re: FG Orders CBN, NPA, 15 Others To Refund The N450bn Unremitted Revenue.. by Charly68: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Arrest those responsible and send them to jail to serve as deterrent to others .
Re: FG Orders CBN, NPA, 15 Others To Refund The N450bn Unremitted Revenue.. by Desric(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Another high class propaganda spotted, Please don't quote me.
Re: FG Orders CBN, NPA, 15 Others To Refund The N450bn Unremitted Revenue.. by Peterwins(m): 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
I hope some discerning people can read the following:

Adeosun also said some of the unremitted surpluses of the agencies might be part of the funds in the Treasury Single Account (TSA), adding that once they present their repayment proposals, a mutually suitable window would be conceded to them.

Who controls TSA? Who is the custodian of the funds in TSA? Is this propaganda necessary? This federal government needs to get serious and stop the blame game.
Re: FG Orders CBN, NPA, 15 Others To Refund The N450bn Unremitted Revenue.. by Fourwinds: 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
Emefiele u see ur life...

thieves in NCC I can see y u wanted data increased.!!! stupid people in government

(1) (2) (Reply)

Economic Overhaul Raises Hopes For Nigeria’s New Leader - Financial Times / NBS: Nigeria’s Exports Outpace Imports, Trade Surplus Hit ₦‎3.5trn In 9 Months / CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.