Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Travelling To Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Ghana (909 Views)

Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Passengers Travelling To Kaduna Involved In Accident, Some Dead, Others Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Ghana by doubleik: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2016
I want to relocate from Nigeria to Ghana in search of work. pls can I know how many percent sure that I will get a job there and the standard of living in Accra.
Re: Travelling To Ghana by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2016
doubleik:
I want to relocate from Nigeria to Ghana in search of work. pls can I know how many percent sure that I will get a job there and the standard of living in Accra.

DO NOT TRY IT. Ghana is very expensive and their currency really doesnt have value plus there are no jobs coupled with you are a Nigerian. if you want to travel go to USA,Canada, Australia or Dubia.
Re: Travelling To Ghana by Just30: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
Justnora:

i have lived in Ghana and i dont speak without evidence. you cannot compare how you spend 3k in Nigeria and 20cedis in ghana. In nigeria you can make money with different opportunities even agbero work... Common laboratory to see in ghana is a problem if you happen to get on test is almost 50cedies which is 4000 while in nigeria even 1000 or 500 naira you can do test.

If my words offended you i am deeply sorry.
Its very easy to make 50 Cedis in Ghana. Salary levels in Ghana are high and it has pushed cost of living, unfortunately we are not complainin. we still want higher pay.
Re: Travelling To Ghana by Just30: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
Justnora:

DO NOT TRY IT. Ghana is very expensive and their currency really doesnt have value plus there are no jobs coupled with you are a Nigerian. if you want to travel go to USA,Canada, Australia or Dubia.
listen to yourself, basically what you are saying is: cost of living is higher in SINGAPORE than it is in China so the Chinese currency has more value than Singapore's
Re: Travelling To Ghana by Ugosample(m): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Moving to Ghana is not piece of cake o, and to be successful in Ghana you have to be business oriented, because searching for work is a long thing.

If you have business sense, you will do well here tho
Re: Travelling To Ghana by Xpol: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
moving from naija to Ghana is (a)good,wise decision,safe.(b)bad,foolish decision,risky.if you are an expert:hair dresser/barber,phone technician,motor/motorcycle mechanic,radionic(as we dey call am),A/C and refrigerator tech......and you have the capital to start when u get here or u are good in buy and selling of phone accessories,wears/shoes,jewellery/wrist watch plus d capital to start it and also take cost of living into consideration then "a" is applicable to you. If you're coming here:with the hope of getting a salary job,cos of abeg 9ja don tire me mk i just comot sha,omo i hear say cedis don high ooh,if i get there i go find my way anyhow,i go enter street dey find my level."b"is definitely yours.no offence pls.
Re: Travelling To Ghana by Xpol: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
Just30:
listen to yourself, basically what you are saying is: cost of living is higher in SINGAPORE than it is in China so the Chinese currency has more value than Singapore's
bro remove dubai from ur list dubai is 50/50 he may not get work and have to chose from coming back home or sell his passport to become "TEKO"some ppl even go with direct employment visa and the company won't later employ them.sorry i quoted the wrong person i wanted to quote justnora

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Ghana by sunboy(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
GH bawo ? abeg forget searching for job especially you being a Nigerian. Except maybe you studied in their university sha.

If you have some money bro, will advice you try out neighbouring Benin or Togo that's if you have cash to start a business. There is a lot of opportunities in those tiny nations if you open your eyes and get yourself acquainted with their way of life. Benin is much easier if you are a Yoruba man. Dirty cheap cost of living.

If you don't have money for business and hpping for a job for hustle abeg go to the Western world.
Re: Travelling To Ghana by opejole: 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
Xpol:
moving from naija to Ghana is (a)good,wise decision,safe.(b)bad,foolish decision,risky.if you are an expert:hair dresser/barber,phone technician,motor/motorcycle mechanic,radionic(as we dey call am),A/C and refrigerator tech......and you have the capital to start when u get here or u are good in buy and selling of phone accessories,wears/shoes,jewellery/wrist watch plus d capital to start it and also take cost of living into consideration then "a" is applicable to you. If you're coming here:with the hope of getting a salary job,cos of abeg 9ja don tire me mk i just comot sha,omo i hear say cedis don high ooh,if i get there i go find my way anyhow,i go enter street dey find my level."b"is definitely yours.no offence pls.
thumb up bro u av said it all,a word is enough for d wise Nlders...

(1) (Reply)

Temporary Accomodation Needed In Baltimore Or Houston, USA / Cho Yang-ho Korean Air CEO Arrested For Allegedly Misappropriating Company Funds / How Much For IELTS Exam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.