Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Christian Governor Accused Of Blasphemy - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Christian Governor Accused Of Blasphemy (835 Views)

Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom / Thousands Rally In US Against Coronavirus Lockdown Restrictions (Photos) / Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Christian Governor Accused Of Blasphemy by NigeriaKitchen: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2016
Happening NOW: Thousands of Muslims Protesting Against a Minority Christian Governor in Indonesia Accused of Blasphemy!

According to our news sources on ground in Jakarta Indonesia, at least 200,000 conservative Muslims rally in Jakarta in 2nd major protest in a month against its minority Christian governor Basuki 'Ahok' Tjahaja Purnama, accused of blasphemy against Islam.

We will bring you more live pictures of the protest as things unfold.

Meanwhile, US, Japan, Canada and other nations have given out a warning to their citizens living in Indonesia to avoid the protest regions.

Source: http://www.ngnblog.com/2016/12/check-out-thousands-of-muslims.html

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Christian Governor Accused Of Blasphemy by madridguy(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2016
Allahu Akhbar.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Christian Governor Accused Of Blasphemy by Mrbigman2: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2016
Wia is hell rufai?
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Christian Governor Accused Of Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 02, 2016
How come a Christian became a Governor in a Muslim dominated country.
Were they blind while voting or was it a coup d'etat
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Christian Governor Accused Of Blasphemy by NigeriaKitchen: 9:28am On Dec 02, 2016
handsomeclouds:
How come a Christian became a Governor in a Muslim dominated country.
Were they blind while voting or was it a coup d'etat
cheesy cheesy cheesy maybe the man did them Donald Trumping grin
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Christian Governor Accused Of Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
cheesy cheesy cheesy maybe the man did them Donald Trumping grin
Anyway thats their cup of tea undecided
I can't believe this is happening especially now that we have self-preservationists round the world.
Well they must have learnt one or two things by now.
The next time they head to polls I'm certain they would choose rightly.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Christian Governor Accused Of Blasphemy by NigeriaKitchen: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2016
handsomeclouds:

Anyway thats their cup of tea undecided
I can't believe this is happening especially now that we have self-preservationists round the world.
Well they must have learnt one or two things by now.
The next time they head to polls I'm certain they would choose rightly.
lol, does choosing rightly means voting for a Muslim in next election even if the Muslim candidate doesn't have viable policy plans Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Christian Governor Accused Of Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
lol, does choosing rightly means voting for a Muslim in next election even if the Muslim candidate doesn't have viable policy plans Hmmm lipsrsealed
Like I said its a self-preservation world we live in. We preserve our culture, religion e.t.c.
You know what I mean.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Christian Governor Accused Of Blasphemy by NigeriaKitchen: 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
handsomeclouds:

Like I said its a self-preservation world we live in. We preserve our culture, religion e.t.c.
You know what I mean.
anyway, that's true

(1) (Reply)

Mexicans Are Lashing Out At Their Own Government Over Trump's Border Plans / President Trump Accuses Obama Of Wiretapping Him / Morocco King Boycotts Africa Summit To Avoid Netanyahu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.