Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

"Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. (40514 Views)

Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios / Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / Comedienne Emmanuella Bags AAMMA Awards, Crowned Princess Of Comedy In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by saintRighteous49(m): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2016
Danimighty7:
My role model grin
you need Jesus in ur life... ur village people hate u

1 Like

Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by onatisi(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2016
God bless her. She is known all over Africa and even the Caribbean. Very rare talent.
Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by yedidiah(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2016
5 years kwa! is she now a footballer?

1 Like

Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by baeboo: 10:39am On Dec 02, 2016
Danimighty7:
My role model grin

1 Like

Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by chidiogojessy(f): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2016
ever811:
how old are you and how old is she that she is your role model?....
lolss. I laff in spiritual powers
Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2016
Danimighty7:
My role model grin

U need to check ur self man......their is a problem
Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2016
Danimighty7:
My role model grin
you wey don mad

1 Like

Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by Vivly(f): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2016
It seems this girl's age decreases as her achievements increase. I need that juice.

1 Like

Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by promisechris63(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2016
Baby giraffes never go to school, But they learn a very
important lesson rather early in life.
A lesson that all of
us would do well to remember.
The birth of a baby giraffe is quite an earth-shaking
event.
The baby falls from its mother's womb, some eight feet above the ground. It shrivels up and lies still, too weak to move.
The mother giraffe lovingly lowers her neck to smooch the baby giraffe.
And then something unbelievable happens.
She lifts her long leg and kicks the baby
giraffe, sending it flying up in the air and tumbling down
on the ground.
As the baby lies curled up, the mother kicks the baby again and again until the baby giraffe, still trembling and
tired, pushes its limbs and for the first time learns to
stand on its feet.
Happy to see the baby standing on its own feet, the
mother giraffe comes over and gives it yet another kick.
The baby giraffe falls one more time, but now quickly recovers and stands up.
Mama Giraffe is delighted. She knows that her baby has learnt an important lesson:
*Never mind how hard you fall, always remember to pick
yourself up and get back on your feet.*
Why does the mother giraffe do this?
She knows that
lions and leopards love giraffe meat.
So unless the baby
giraffe quickly learns to stand and run with the pack, it
will have no chance of survival.
Most of us though are not quite as lucky as baby giraffes.
No one teaches us to stand up every time we fall.
When we fail, when we are down, we just give up.
No one kicks us out of our comfort zone to remind us
that to survive and succeed, we need to learn to get back on our feet..
This message is to everyone who hasn't given up and those who will always have the courage to get back, dust everything off and start again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by Yishah(f): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2016
See how dem bash the OP... Make I sit down dey watch. *grabs Zobo* I'm back!
Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by Seanjay(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2016
Danimighty7:
My role model grin

WEE YOU KI QWEIT..IN MAMA PEPE VOICE... OKAY CONTINUE GOD IS WASHING.... GUY YOU DON MURD ME DIS MORNING ABEG
Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by freshcvvs: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2016
This girl looks older than 7yrs.

Should be 9-10

Happy for her though

1 Like

Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2016
Danimighty7:
My role model grin

1 Like

Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by vikkeee(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2016
Danimighty7:
My role model grin
see this old man
Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by Josmila(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2016
Danimighty7:
My role model grin

Your unborn pikin mate cheesy
Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by ebere19(f): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2016
This gal can never be 7years,to me oh is above 13 period.
Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by dominion001(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2016
Were can we download d movie?
Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by EasyMind(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2016
Danimighty7:
My role model grin

UNCLE!!!!!!
Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by EasyMind(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2016
Danimighty7:
My role model grin

UNCLE!!!!!!
Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by mpowa(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2016
Orikinla:

She is not 5.
She is 7!

haha! there's always football age in Nigeria, even the 7yrs sounds suspicious, they reduced her age to 5 again?

If the girl na 3yrs, them go still reduce am to 1yr.
Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by Mariotury: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2016
am so happy for her
Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by udensib(f): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2016
Qummie:

Come again undecided

Abeg,abeg just let him be. His first coming has created a very big issue here. Please he shouldn't come again.

3 Likes

Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by Pringlez: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2016
Danimighty7:
My role model grin
At what age ni??
Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by wizflower(f): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2016
Danimighty7:
My role model grin
You should be ashamed of your self, A girl old enough to be your daughter if to say you get belly when you were 13 is your role model. Do you even know the meaning of role model
Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2016
Emmanuella ur role model? My brother kneel down lemme pray for u..

1 Like

Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by olowobaba10: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2016
AM HAPPY FOR HER AND GOOD LUCK TO HER BUT IS SHE 5 ?
Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by othenok(f): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
Orikinla:

She is not 5.
She is 7!

Emmanuella is 9 oooo! Will look for the first interview they gave before they suddenly started reducing the poor girl's age for no reason.
Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by othenok(f): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
mpowa:

haha! there's always football age in Nigeria, even the 7yrs sounds suspicious, they reduced her age to 5 again?

If the girl na 3yrs, them go still reduce am to 1yr.
Don't mind them. Her very first Interview she was 9 that was like 2yrs back. Suddenly they started reviewing her age downward. Naija people are wonderful when it comes to faking age.
Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by Ayoemrys(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Danimighty7:
My role model grin
how old are u bro?
Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Danimighty7:
My role model grin
to those bashing you, ask them what is their problem, why are they taking loads of paracetamol because of your headache. every one has the right to chose whoever they think should be their role model....being a role model has nothing to do with age.

Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Danimighty7:
My role model grin

1 Like

Re: "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. by Ddy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Danimighty7:
My role model grin
u mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims / Seun Kuti Flaunts A Massive Tattoo: Hit Or Miss??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.