Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims (40526 Views)

Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh / Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price / Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Afro3: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2017
As the crisis between Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh and Olakunle Churchill linger over accusations of infidelity and domestic violence coupled with constant blackmailing attacks on social media, the arrow head journalist " MEDIA ROOM HUB " that anchored both couples interview, has further joined the estranged husband's younger brother Tokunbo and the Chief Security Officer of the family in the interview party.

Both interviews from the men totally nailed Tonto Dikeh's Domestic violence claims and accusations as she was revealed to react under some sort of influence - be it spiritual, chemical or even physical? ....maybe this a rehab case or divine deliverance?
   WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-1CY00kQtY

http://www.abujapress.com/2017/03/must-watch-olakunle-churchills-younger.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by richyrolly(f): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2017
Enough of this drama please. Tonto,marriage is all about forgiveness. You and ur hubby shld sort things out pls.

21 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by jaymdee(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
Na wa. This is a case of marrying without knowing who you're with. Both of them have a fair share of blame as Churchill went for Tonto's flashy looks while tonto went for cool cash. Its sad. The guy wanted to have a taste of Tonto, but when pikin enter the picture he had to pay the bride price.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by YonkijiSappo: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hey Stop There lalasticlala!

yes you, lala, I caught you viewing. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by iamnicer: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Bishop1monte(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
I got live today also
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
Abeg carry this old news comot. No one cares about Tonto now.

We have an interesting Royal Rumble between Ogbeni Dino and Baba Sowore to follow.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by musco4me: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
angry
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Nostradamu(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
It's true, not all that glitter is gold. Celebrity life has many "behind the camera" but gullible people buy it hook, line and sinker. Nawa
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by DarkFive: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Abeg is there light in my haus??
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by beyooooni1(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
tontolo still dey news ni, I tot her gist is stale already
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2017

Wetin concern us with Tonto Dikeh now, ehn mod? undecided angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Tazdroid(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Somborri should forward the display pic to Tonto and Kunle to remind them of the beautiful moments they shared together so that they leave FP alone
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Olasco93: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Meanwhile, Mr. Melaye wore his ABU Graduation gown to Plenary today.
NCAN reporting from Lekki Phase 1.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Tazdroid(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
DarkFive:
Abeg is there light in my haus??
UP NEPAAAA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by sprado(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
oya
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by SexyNairalander: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
booked

apostle Sega is over so we are back to Tonto and family wahala
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Talk2Bella(f): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
I really feel bad for Tonto everyone seems to he against her only two or so people have come out to openly defend her, she really didn't have friends (just like me)

she's a changed woman, marriage and motherhood changed her, her marriage might have been a sham but truth be told she really loves her son and would never endanger his health, someone I know who isn't even a celebrity refused to breastfeed her baby cos she didn't want her breast to be flat but Tonto is still breastfeeding baby King

I hope they move past this stage and don't become enemies for the sake of their baby

11 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by sandland: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
We tired of this people.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by pauljumbo: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
this are the kind of news that encourage baby mama

why so much emphasis on marriages that have issues

nobody talks about the millions of relationship that are working

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by b3llo(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
This is what happens when your private life is brought out for public debate. What is wrong with this celebrities
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by datola: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chief Security Officer (CSO) of the family

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Tazdroid(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
7Alexander:
Abeg carry this old news comot. No one cares about Tonto now.

We have an interesting Royal Rumble between Ogbeni Dino and Baba Sowore to follow.
grin grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Victornezzar: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oooooo
Op not dis news again

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by ibkgab001: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tontolander... mod please remove this topic or else .... grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by kuljustiz(f): 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
their crises,their problem. My indomie and tea,my concern.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tonto never see anything. By the time OBJ sample her ekwe...

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by cstr151: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Who gives a flying fucck about a lady who chose a he-goat as a partner because of money?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Swedish Rapper Einar Shot Dead At 19 (Pictures) / Efe Ejeba Visits Raypower, Meets With Kenny Ogungbe (Photos) / Seun Kuti Flaunts A Massive Tattoo: Hit Or Miss??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.