Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others (3553 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by otemanuduno: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2016
Here is the INAUGURUAL AWARD AND 10 people have been selected to be paid a total of #100,000
These people are selected based on my own criteria for selection. Firstly, who are the BRAINITES? THESE ARE THOSE WHO DO THE FOLLOWING

1. USE THEIR BRAINS
2. WORSHIP NO god and
3. DO GOOD TO HUMANITY

Here are the list of those picked:

1. Realmindz: #10,000 (from NAIRALAND)
2. Adesewa: #20,000(from otem2016 email address).
3. Lordcenturion: #10,000(from NAIRALAND)
4. Goddy(#10,000)still not sure if this goddy is the very one who prophesied against me in the name of yahweh god and failed). But since he asked for help on my mail, I'll just try grant it.
5. Kingjahzmineking: #5,000(NAIRALAND)
6. Joseff14: #30,000(Nairaland)
7. CEOMYN: (#5000)NAIRALAND
8. Jude #5000(email address)
9. Gbenga #5000(through email)
10. Chukwudi #5000(email address)

If beneficiary does not want the money, he/she can reach me here or on my mail (OTEM2016@GMAIL.COM) so that I can confer the money on someone else.
Also, the #100,000 shall all be remitted within this month of DECEMBER. Pls if you mail me and don't get reply immediately, it's because of traffic on my email. More than 50 mails get to me daily. THANK YOU ALL.

Cc: 4kings, Hopefullandlord, Johnnydon22, Wilgrea7, Okalo, Naijadeyhia aka 4evergod1, 2 and 3 aka Damogulxx, aka Damogul, aka (in collaboration with Mistergrace), Promise01, Blueagent, Kingebukasblog, Mrzenographer, Gboyee4fun, Jacksonville, Oaroloye, Hardmirror, Jonbellion, etc.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by hopefulLandlord: 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ride on Otem! keep helping people you can!!

1 Like

Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by dazzlingd(m): 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin grin I just like this guy
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by 4kings: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Very Nice.
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by oaroloye(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
SHALOM!

otemanuduno:
Here is the INAUGURUAL AWARD AND 10 people have been selected to be paid a total of #100,000
These people are selected based on my own criteria for selection. Firstly, who are the BRAINITES? THESE ARE THOSE WHO DO THE FOLLOWING

1. USE THEIR BRAINS
2. WORSHIP NO god and
3. DO GOOD TO HUMANITY

. JOHN 5:41-44.

41. "I receive not honour from men.
42. "But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
43. "I am come in my Father's Name,
and ye receive me not: if another shall come
in his own name,
him ye will receive.
44. "How can ye believe,
which receive honour one of another,
and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?"

4. Goddy(#10,000)still not sure if this goddy is the very one who prophesied against me in the name of yahweh god and failed). But since he asked for help on my mail, I'll just try grant it.

. MATTHEW 16:13-28.

13. When Jesus came
into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi,
he asked his Disciples, saying,
"Whom do men say that I
The Son of Man am?"
14. And they said,
"Some say that thou
art John the Baptist:
some, Elias;
and others, Jeremias,
or one of the Prophets."
15. He saith unto them,
"But whom say ye that I am?"
16. And Simon Peter answered and said,
"Thou art the Christ,
The Son of The Living God."
17. And Jesus answered and said unto him,
"Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona:
for Flesh and Blood hath not
Revealed It unto thee,
but my Father
Which is in Heaven.
18. "And I say also unto thee,

'THAT THOU ART PETER,
AND UPON UPON THIS ROCK
I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH;
AND THE GATES OF HELL
SHALL NOT PREVAIL IT.'

19. "And I will give unto thee
The Keys of The Kingdom of Heaven:
and whatsoever
thou shalt bind on Earth
shall be bound in Heaven:
and whatsoever
thou shalt loose on Earth
shall be loosed in Heaven."
20. Then charged he his Disciples
that they should tell no man
that he was Jesus The Christ.
21. From that time forth
began Jesus to shew unto his Disciples,
how that he must go unto Jerusalem,
and suffer many things of the Elders
and Chief Priests and Scribes,
and be killed,
and be raised again the third day.
22. Then Peter took him,
and began to rebuke him, saying,
"Be it far from thee, Lord:
his shall not be unto thee.
23. But he turned,
and said unto Peter,
"Get thee behind me, Satan:
thou art an Offence unto me:
for thou savourest not
The Things that be of God,
but those that be of men."
24. Then said Jesus unto his Disciples,
"If any man will come after me,
let him deny himself,
and take up his cross,
and follow me.
25. "For whosoever will save his life
shall lose it:
and whosoever will lose his life
or my sake
shall find it.
26. "For what is a man profited,
if he shall gain the whole World,
and lose his own Soul?
Or what shall a man give
in exchange for his Soul?
27. "For the Son of Man shall come
in The Glory of his Father
with his Angels;
and then he shall Reward every man
according to his Works.
28. "Verily I say unto you,

'THERE BE SOME STANDING HERE,
WHICH SHALL NOT TASTE OF DEATH,
TILL THEY SEE THE SON OF MAN
COMING IN HIS KINGDOM.' "

If beneficiary does not want the money, he/she can reach me here or on my mail (OTEM2016@GMAIL.COM) so that I can confer the money on someone else.
Also, the #100,000 shall all be remitted within this month of DECEMBER. Pls if you mail me and don't get reply immediately, it's because of traffic on my email. More than 50 mails get to me daily. THANK YOU ALL.

. PROVERBS 25:14.

14. Whoso boasteth himself of a false gift
s like clouds and wind without rain.

Cc: 4kings, Hopefullandlord, Johnnydon22, Wilgrea7, Okalo, Naijadeyhia aka 4evergod1, 2 and 3 aka Damogulxx, aka Damogul, aka (in collaboration with Mistergrace), Promise01, Blueagent, Kingebukasblog, Mrzenographer, Gboyee4fun, Jacksonville, Oaroloye, Hardmirror, Jonbellion, etc.

. MATTHEW 25:31-46.

31. "When The Son of Man
shall come in his Glory,
and all the Holy Angels with him,
then shall he sit upon
The Throne of his Glory:
32. "And before him
shall be gathered all nations:
and he shall separate
them one from another,
as a shepherd divideth
his sheep from the goats:
33. "And he shall set the sheep
on his right hand,
but the goats on the left.
34. "Then shall the King say
unto them on his right hand,

'COME, YE BLESSED OF MY FATHER,
INHERIT THE KINGDOM
PREPARED FOR YOU
FROM THE FOUNDATION
OF THE WORLD:
35. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME DRINK:
I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME IN:
36. 'NAKED, AND YE CLOTHED ME:
I WAS SICK,
AND YE VISITED ME:
I WAS IN PRISON,
AND YE CAME UNTO ME.'

37. Then shall the Righteous
answer him, saying,

'LORD, WHEN SAW WE THEE
AN HUNGRED,
AND FED THEE?
OR THIRSTY,
AND GAVE THEE DRINK?
38. 'WHEN SAW WE THEE
A STRANGER,
AND TOOK THEE IN?
OR NAKED,
AND CLOTHED THEE?
39. 'OR WHEN SAW WE THEE
SICK,
OR IN PRISON,
AND CAME UNTO THEE?'

40. "And the King shall answer
and say unto them,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT
UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE
MY BRETHREN,
YE HAVE DONE IT
UNTO ME." '

41. "Then shall he say also
unto them on the left hand,

'DEPART FROM ME,
YE CURSED,
INTO EVERLASTING FIRE,
PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL
AND HIS ANGELS:
42. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME NO MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME NO DRINK:
43. 'I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME NOT IN:
NAKED, AND YE CLOTHED ME NOT:
SICK, AND IN PRISON,
AND YE VISITED ME NOT.'

44. "Then shall they also
answer him, saying,

'LORD, WHEN SAW WE THEE
AN HUNGRED, OR ATHIRST,
OR A STRANGER, OR NAKED,
OR SICK, OR IN PRISON,
AND DID NOT MINISTER
UNTO THEE?'

45. "Then shall he answer them, saying,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS YE DID IT NOT
TO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE,
YE DID IT NOT TO ME." '

46. "And these shall go away
into Everlasting Punishment:
but the Righteous into Life Eternal."
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by Ranchhoddas: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Otem has done it again.

1 Like

Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
You have done it again cool

1 Like

Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by 4kings: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
oaroloye, i'm dissappointed.
A little appreciation would have been nice.

2 Likes

Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Really? So otem now pays people (give alms) for not worshiping God.. lol , OK.

Hebrews 2 :1 We must pay more careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so we do not drift away.

Hebrews 3:12 see to it brothers that none of you has sinful , unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God.

People open your eyes and don't fall for this cheap propaganda ..My faith and belief can never be bought.

Galatians 2:20 .. I was crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live. Yet not I , but Christ lives in me; and the life i now live in the body I live by faith in the son of God who loved me and gave himself for me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by hopefulLandlord: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
4kings:

I really wanna know who takes time to read that guy's posts

they're long, too long, so long that sometimes I scroll and scroll and scroll in an attempt to go to the next post but realise his post is still longer than where I've scrolled to and scroll again and again and again

Chai!! its emotional abuse grin

7 Likes

Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by otemanuduno: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
4kings:
Leave the long-sermon man there. By next year, he'll have a longer sermon to write when the award would have increased in amount as NATURE blesses me.
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by otemanuduno: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jacksonville:
Really? So otem now pays people (give alms) for not worshiping God.. lol , OK.

Hebrews 2 :1 We must pay more careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so we do not drift away.

Hebrews 3:12 see to it brothers that none of you has sinful , unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God.

People open your eyes and don't fall for this cheap propaganda ..My faith and belief can never be bought.

Galatians 2:20 .. I was crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live. Yet not I , but Christ lives in me; and the life i now live in the body I live by faith in the son of God who loved me and gave himself for me.
It is for the Thummim(prophecy to be fulfilled) which says:
"And He shall live by example, giving his best to do good to humanity, one of whom he is...."

I am not like Faulkin(Jesus of the Neanderthal period) who said, ANYONE WHO CALLS SOMEONE A FOOL IS IN THE DANGER OF HELL FIRE and the NEXT DAY "HE SPENT ABOUT TEN HOURS CURSING AND CALLING THE SADOSIS AND FARHESIS FOOLS...

IS THAT HOW TO LIVE BY EXAMPLE

Now as per not worshipping a god, but USING THE BRAIN, it is the use of the brain that is actually the worship of ALMIGHTY GOD. The use of the heart frequently to think and meditate is the cause of the fear of the gods.
USE YOUR BRAIN AND DO GOOD TO HUMANITY IS THE KEYWORD.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by Ranchhoddas: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

they're long, too long, so long that sometimes I scroll and scroll and scroll in an attempt to go to the next post but realise his post is still longer than where I've scrolled to and scroll again and again and again

I do. If you look beyond the lengthy bible verses, that man is one of the most intelligent and informed people on this forum. Truth.
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by hopefulLandlord: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I do. If you look beyond the lengthy bible verses, that man is one of the most intelligent and informed people on this forum. Truth.

okay, I'll read his posts and ignore the verses from now on, hopefully, I'll be better for it
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
otemanuduno:
"And He shall live by example, giving his best to do good to humanity, one of whom he is...."

I am not like Faulkin(Jesus of the Neanderthal period) who said, ANYONE WHO CALLS SOMEONE A FOOL IS IN THE DANGER OF HELL FIRE and the NEXT DAY "HE SPENT ABOUT TEN HOURS CURSING AND CALLING THE SADOSIS AND FARHESIS FOOLS...

Now as per not worshipping a god, but USING THE BRAIN, it is the use of the brain that is actually the worship of ALMIGHTY GOD. The use of the heart frequently to think and meditate is the cause of the fear of the gods.

Excuse Me.. Jesus Christ, the son of the living God, the master of the universe is whom I know and not the one from your Netherland or whatever. ok?
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by otemanuduno: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jacksonville:

Excuse Me.. Jesus Christ, the son of the living God, the master of the universe is whom I know and not the one from your Netherland or whatever. ok?
Whether you like it or not, the adulterated story of Faulkin(Zeusus of the Neanderthal) is what you have taken as your god. That's the power of bringing the WORDS of the happenings of the Neanderthal periods to the period of the Home Sapiens.

IN THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD OF THE HOMO SAPIENS, THE WORDS OF THE PAST HOMOS EXIST. THE WORDS ARE WITH THE gods AND THE WORDS ARE THE gods YOU PEOPLE WORSHIP AS GOD TODAY.

1 Like

Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
otemanuduno:
Whether you like it or not, the adulterated story of Faulkin(Zeusus of the Neanderthal) is what you have taken as your god. That's the power of bringing the WORDS of the happenings of the Neanderthal periods to the period of the Home Sapiens.

IN THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD OF THE HOMO SAPIENS, THE WORDS OF THE PAST HOMOS EXIST. THE WORDS ARE WITH THE gods AND THE WORDS ARE THE gods YOU PEOPLE WORSHIP AS GOD TODAY.

lies.
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by otemanuduno: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jacksonville:

lies.
In Your Opinion
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by LordCenturion(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
otemanuduno:

1. USE THEIR BRAINS
2. WORSHIP NO god and
3. DO GOOD TO HUMANITY

Thank you very much Otemanuduno, May GOD ALMIGHTY continue to bless u and ur household, I will talk to you on mail tomorrow... Thanks, really appreciate it

2 Likes

Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by MrMontella(m): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
he denies the holocaust..
Says we live on some dyson sphere or so..
What are your views on those?
Many other weird stuff he says
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by MrMontella(m): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nice one otemanuduno..keep it up sire
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by realmindz: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
otemanuduno:

1. USE THEIR BRAINS
2. WORSHIP NO god and
3. DO GOOD TO HUMANITY

Rly! wow..

hehehe never expected it. Great one Otem...
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by Ranchhoddas: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
MrMontella:

he denies the holocaust..
Says we live on some dyson sphere or so..
What are your views on those?
Many other weird stuff he says
He has a thing for conspiracy theories but they do not detract from his intellect. There is a proverbial fine line between madness and genius. I think that's where he's standing.
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Guy, you're silly grin.. I mean it in a good way grin

You just made laugh like a mad man....
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by Wilgrea7(m): 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
@ otemanuduno.... the thread got me laughing for a moment.... like seriously... the recession didn't affect this guy... its his luck tho grin

otem... in as much as this is your money and i have no right whatsoever to tell you how to use your money, i must say something.

firstly I'm not in any position to tell you who to give your money to.. but if you wanna do good and lead by example, nairaland might not be the best place to do so... remember.. i said might... if you still have money you can visit an orphanage or something... or try nd help people who can't make ends meet... people who can't afford a decent meal.... most(though not all) people here on nairaland can feed well or at least afford 3 meals a day... and if you wanna do something good, its best not to.publicize it or to announce your giving... my opinion tho

its still your money... not mine
i only gave an opinion
peace bro
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
otemanuduno:

grin grin

Many are mad, but very few are aware that they are.
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by Wilgrea7(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

very true... that man has a lot of wisdom... i respect him a lot for that...
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by otemanuduno: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Wilgrea7:
@ otemanuduno.... the thread got me laughing for a moment.... like seriously... the recession didn't affect this guy... its his luck tho grin

otem... in as much as this is your money and i have no right whatsoever to tell you how to use your money, i must say something.

firstly I'm not in any position to tell you who to give your money to.. but if you wanna do good and lead by example, nairaland might not be the best place to do so... remember.. i said might... if you still have money you can visit an orphanage or something... or try nd help people who can't make ends meet... people who can't afford a decent meal.... most(though not all) people here on nairaland can feed well or at least afford 3 meals a day... and if you wanna do something good, its best not to.publicize it or to announce your giving... my opinion tho

its still your money... not mine
i only gave an opinion
peace bro
And who exactly told you that I don't visit the orphanage or that I don't give alms on the streets? Do I need to take selfies with people before you will know that I still do that too? undecided
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by otemanuduno: 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

grin grin

Such is life... a follower of one god takes the follower of another god as "being mad". Like the Muslims think the Hinduists and the Xtians are mad and kill them. As deeperlifers see the other Christians as sinners and jehovah's witness see themselves as the "elect".

UNTIL YOU START SEEING YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS NOT MAD, THEN YOU CAN'T BE FREE FROM MADNESS YOURSELF:

1 Like

Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by otemanuduno: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

grin grin

Lishius 4: 1-30

Lishius 4: 1-30:
CHAPTER FOUR
1. Baruch began to pattern some numbers after the shape of a triangle.
2. And he did so from dusk till dawn, putting no sleep to his eyes.
3. And Baruch formed an open-ended triangle, whose top began with the number one.
4. And the edges of the triangles also were made up of the number one only.
5. And Baruch got a gigantic triangle which was as long as the length of a wall, yet it had not ended.
6. And all the numbers in the triangles were derived from the numbers existing before them when they were added together.
7. And Baruch said, what is the meaning of this great triangle which I have made up?
8. And when Baruch slept, he saw the Light of God.
9. And the light said, the top of your triangle is God, the greatest Light.
10. And for light to have meaning, darkness must exist also. So did God the greatest Light split himself into two.
11. And when light and darkness came together, there existed two beliefs.
12. And these two beliefs derived both light and darkness from God on both sides.
13. And the beliefs of the earth became three to the right side of the light and three also to the left side of the dark.
14. And when these two threes had added this one God to themselves on both sides, there arose four beliefs to the right and four to the left.
15. And when these threes interacted with each other, six beliefs were formed.
16. And when beliefs continued to give birth to beliefs, there was no space on earth anymore to contain these beliefs, yet God Almighty takes every belief in himself.
17. And every generation found themselves in the belief which they were born into.
18. And they believed these beliefs so much as the whole truth.
19. For there was first a time God Almighty, the greatest light was worshipped by his children. And a time came when the homos on earth worshipped Earthus as the god of the earth.
20. And the time of Nymphidis whom they call Alsadur or Satan came also. And the time when Mazda was worshipped also came. And it has gone even now.
21. And the time when El was worshipped so much has come also and has gone. And Vishnu also, and Odin and Mardukai.
22. And the time when trees, goats, stones and even lesser animals were worshipped had also come and gone.
23. And Yeshu was worshipped too. And Eshu of the continent of Murmoh had his own time when many worshipped him, even magicians who inhabited Ep-Esus the land founded by Esu and everyone who uses his name or his bowl to do magia.
24. But hear this O Baruch, this triangle shall be upended, and like a funnel it shall appear.
25. For the time shall come when many homos shall return to the worship of God Almighty through their own brains and not through worships in buildings to the gods.
26. Now Baruch, this triangle which you have drawn is not only for this purpose, but for other great purposes also in the future.
27. When Baruch felt the words of Knoliud, he was overwhelmed with joy and understanding.
28. And Baruch arose, losing all the fears he had ever had for the future.
29. For Baruch had been tormented by the thought of the fire which Yahweh had assured his believers who fell short of his commandments.
30. And Baruch set to return to the church to declare what he had found out.
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by Wilgrea7(m): 6:47am On Dec 03, 2016
otemanuduno:
And who exactly told you that I don't visit the orphanage or that I don't give alms on the streets? Do I need to take selfies with people before you will know that I still do that too? undecided

it was a suggestion... i never said you didn't do that either
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by blueAgent(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

1. USE THEIR BRAINS
2. WORSHIP NO god and
3. DO GOOD TO HUMANITY

Thanks for the offer. but I am already richly blessed .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tithing Should Be Redundant Now! / How Can I Download English Baptist Hymnal / Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.