Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others (3560 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by otemanuduno: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
blueAgent:

Thanks for the offer. but I am already richly blessed .
lol..but u were not mentioned among the beneficiaries. I only tagged you to see what's happening.
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by blueAgent(m): 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
lol..but u were not mentioned among the beneficiaries. I only tagged you to see what's happening.

I didnot bother to read the entire article.
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by otemanuduno: 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
blueAgent:

I didnot bother to read the entire article.
okay
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by sonofluc1fer: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
wey my own? sad
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by edogho(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
Here is the INAUGURUAL AWARD AND 10 people have been selected to be paid a total of #100,000
These people are selected based on my own criteria for selection. Firstly, who are the BRAINITES? THESE ARE THOSE WHO DO THE FOLLOWING

1. USE THEIR BRAINS
2. WORSHIP NO god and
3. DO GOOD TO HUMANITY

Here are the list of those picked:

1. Realmindz: #10,000 (from NAIRALAND)
2. Adesewa: #20,000(from otem2016 email address).
3. Lordcenturion: #10,000(from NAIRALAND)
4. Goddy(#10,000)still not sure if this goddy is the very one who prophesied against me in the name of yahweh god and failed). But since he asked for help on my mail, I'll just try grant it.
5. Kingjahzmineking: #5,000(NAIRALAND)
6. Joseff14: #30,000(Nairaland)
7. CEOMYN: (#5000)NAIRALAND
8. Jude #5000(email address)
9. Gbenga #5000(through email)
10. Chukwudi #5000(email address)

If beneficiary does not want the money, he/she can reach me here or on my mail (OTEM2016@GMAIL.COM) so that I can confer the money on someone else.
Also, the #100,000 shall all be remitted within this month of DECEMBER. Pls if you mail me and don't get reply immediately, it's because of traffic on my email. More than 50 mails get to me daily. THANK YOU ALL.

Cc: 4kings, Hopefullandlord, Johnnydon22, Wilgrea7, Okalo, Naijadeyhia aka 4evergod1, 2 and 3 aka Damogulxx, aka Damogul, aka (in collaboration with Mistergrace), Promise01, Blueagent, Kingebukasblog, Mrzenographer, Gboyee4fun, Jacksonville, Oaroloye, Hardmirror, Jonbellion, etc.
Otem, me nko? wetin I do u? send me small offering jor
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by LordCenturion(m): 11:28am On Dec 08, 2016
otemanuduno:
Such is life... a follower of one god takes the follower of another god as "being mad". Like the Muslims think the Hinduists and the Xtians are mad and kill them. As deeperlifers see the other Christians as sinners and jehovah's witness see themselves as the "elect".

UNTIL YOU START SEEING YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS NOT MAD, THEN YOU CAN'T BE FREE FROM MADNESS YOURSELF:

good day Otem, I have sent you a message again, am waiting for ur response
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by otemanuduno: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
LordCenturion:
good day Otem, I have sent you a message again, am waiting for ur response
I have replied you on the email now. Go and check. Thanks.
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by TheOtherRoom: 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
otemanuduno I have read some parts of UFO doctor but all i see there narrative that still supports religion and gods and god kinda...

Am a Freethinker tho..
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by TheOtherRoom: 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
I will like to benefit from your favour tho otemanuduno
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by otemanuduno: 8:25am On Dec 09, 2016
TheOtherRoom:
otemanuduno I have read some parts of UFO doctor but all i see there narrative that still supports religion and gods and god kinda...

Am a Freethinker tho..
There are gods, fighting for territories and worship. But Atum, one of them, who doesn't ask for worship is the one who sent me.
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by TheOtherRoom: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2016
otemanuduno:
There are gods, fighting for territories and worship. But Atum, one of them, who doesn't ask for worship is the one who sent me.

See chairman, even if God exist sef he will never have anything to do on earth talkless of sending some people to talk about him...
My point is if an Ultimate Factor (deity) exsist, he definitely will never communicate with an inferior human race who will live and die... Because what will be the POINT ??
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by otemanuduno: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
TheOtherRoom:

See chairman, even if God exist sef he will never have anything to do on earth talkless of sending some people to talk about him...
My point is if an Ultimate Factor (deity) exsist, he definitely will never communicate with an inferior human race who will live and die... Because what will be the POINT ??
POINT OF CORRECTION, GOD ALMIGHTY didn't communicate with me to talk about him because GOD ALMIGHTY has never spoken to any human being before since the beginning of the universe. Rather, Atum, one of the gods created by GOD ALMIGHTY is the One who gave me this knowledge of truth to make it known to the whole world.

:
OBSCURUM 19: 42-43

42. For we are all lights and we all have a star attached to each of us. But the star of Knoliud is made to appear brighter than the sun. And God Almighty is the Universe which contains all the stars.
43. And he manifests either as the limitlessness of the Universe to us or as flesh to the beings which he made at first. But as flesh shall he never manifest himself to any human
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by KingJahzmineKing(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
Here is the INAUGURUAL AWARD AND 10 people have been selected to be paid a total of #100,000
These people are selected based on my own criteria for selection. Firstly, who are the BRAINITES? THESE ARE THOSE WHO DO THE FOLLOWING

1. USE THEIR BRAINS
2. WORSHIP NO god and
3. DO GOOD TO HUMANITY

Here are the list of those picked:

1. Realmindz: #10,000 (from NAIRALAND)
2. Adesewa: #20,000(from otem2016 email address).
3. Lordcenturion: #10,000(from NAIRALAND)
4. Goddy(#10,000)still not sure if this goddy is the very one who prophesied against me in the name of yahweh god and failed). But since he asked for help on my mail, I'll just try grant it.
5. Kingjahzmineking: #5,000(NAIRALAND)
6. Joseff14: #30,000(Nairaland)
7. CEOMYN: (#5000)NAIRALAND
8. Jude #5000(email address)
9. Gbenga #5000(through email)
10. Chukwudi #5000(email address)

If beneficiary does not want the money, he/she can reach me here or on my mail (OTEM2016@GMAIL.COM) so that I can confer the money on someone else.
Also, the #100,000 shall all be remitted within this month of DECEMBER. Pls if you mail me and don't get reply immediately, it's because of traffic on my email. More than 50 mails get to me daily. THANK YOU ALL.

Cc: 4kings, Hopefullandlord, Johnnydon22, Wilgrea7, Okalo, Naijadeyhia aka 4evergod1, 2 and 3 aka Damogulxx, aka Damogul, aka (in collaboration with Mistergrace), Promise01, Blueagent, Kingebukasblog, Mrzenographer, Gboyee4fun, Jacksonville, Oaroloye, Hardmirror, Jonbellion, etc.
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by KingJahzmineKing(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Otemanuduno....man you too surprise meh..ttankx
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by otemanuduno: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingJahzmineKing:
Otemanuduno....man you too surprise meh..ttankx
No thanks my brother. Have you sent your account details? Pls do by sending to Otem2016@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by edogho(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2016
otemanuduno:
No thanks my brother. Have you sent your account details? Pls do by sending to Otem2016@gmail.com. Thanks.
Make I send my own account?
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by emmanuelbrown26: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2016
otemanuduno:
otem waiting i do u na, show me love bikoo
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by otemanuduno: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
I have done the following transactions:

Adesewa, Kingjahzmineking, Joseff14, Jude, Gbenga and Chukwudi.
I am left with these four people: Goddy, Realmindz, CEOMYN and Lordcenturion. Pls be patient all, though Realmindz hasn't sent his account details yet.

For others who are asking for theirs, another time could be your time. Resources are limited, but there's always time some other days.
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
otemanuduno:

Adesewa, Lordcenturion, Joseff14, Jude, Gbenga and Chukwudi.
I am left with these four people: Goddy, Realmindz, CEOMYN and Kingjahzmineking. Pls be patient all, though Realmindz hasn't sent his account details yet.

For others who are asking for theirs, another time could be your time. Resources are limited, but there's always time some other days.
cool
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by KingJahzmineKing(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
otemanuduno:

I am left with these four people: Goddy, Realmindz, CEOMYN and Kingjahzmineking. Pls be patient all, though Realmindz hasn't sent his account details yet.

Otem you are too much I trust you man

1 Like

Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by LordCenturion(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

Thanks Otem
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by Ranchhoddas: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
otemanuduno:

How you come create this kind list you no include my moniker?
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by otemanuduno: 8:51am On Dec 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
How you come create this kind list you no include my moniker?
There's always a next time. I'm sorry.
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by LordCenturion(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
otemanuduno:
There's always a next time. I'm sorry.

Hi Otem, I just sent u an email,can you check it please.
Thanks
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by otemanuduno: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
LordCenturion:

Hi Otem, I just sent u an email,can you check it please.
Thanks

I have done so. There was a mixed up somewhere. Go and check your mail now. Thanks.
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by otemanuduno: 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
KingJahzmineKing:
Otem you are too much I trust you man
Hi, Pls do you own this email address? Toyboynoni@gmail.com

Also try to check your mail, there is something I want us to iron out there. Thanks.
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by KingJahzmineKing(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
otemanuduno:

Hi, Pls do you own this email address? Toyboynoni@gmail.com

Also try to check your mail, there is something I want us to iron out there. Thanks.
Yes boss...
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by otemanuduno: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
KingJahzmineKing:
Yes boss...
Have you confirmed the transaction I did? I paid you 10k instead of 5k.
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by LordCenturion(m): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
otemanuduno:
I have done so. There was a mixed up somewhere. Go and check your mail now. Thanks.

OK, thanks
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by KingJahzmineKing(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
otemanuduno:
Yes you did....you be boss so amazing I really appreciate.
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by LordCenturion(m): 5:12am On Dec 23, 2016
otemanuduno:

Hi greatest Otem, am still waiting for ur confirmation, just let me know as soon as it's done
Re: Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others by TheOtherRoom: 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
otemanuduno:
otemanuduno I will like to get be a beneficiary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Offered Me R10 000 To Sit In A Wheelchair: Stand Up And Walk -sowetan, / Who Created Darkness And Water? / Why Should I Worship A God That Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.