Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) (63398 Views)

Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) / If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? / Father Christmas In A Primary School In Ogun State (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Raine80:

That's tricky ..below 5 I would say is young
Above that kids will ask if they see pregnant women and so forth so a response in the most simplistic way possible at age 8 I would say is a good age

I couldn't agree more. So what fun things are you doing this weekend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by warribloood: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Evaberry:
This is simply sex education and knowledge. I don't see anything wrong with it. It's better a child becomes aware of all this early.
My 11 year old niece already knows about sex and condoms and also other sexual things

Why you bleach?... seeing your pic.. wanna puke

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
lustychima:
grow up kid

Or you need some growth hormone?

Flat head spotted cool
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by samuel051: 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
op didn't common sense tell you that the paper used to print back of the book was formally a condom advert paper.it was the blank back that was used to print the book.
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by micflo28(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Schools this days nawa oooo....sex education starts when they become teenagers, curious and willing to experiment their sexual inuendoes.
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Ezzyk94(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
softMarket:
End time book grin

Lol
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Ezzyk94(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
garlicrey:
Pls help :-see what I saw in my girlfriends BAG cry cry

shocked shocked
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Barigaboy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oooops:
Guys what is happening I picked up my nieces textbook and what I saw used as the cover amazed me. I mean a girl in primary school, between 7-9 years old. Where all written different condoms and how to wear them, both for female and male.
I had to use a paper to seal those places.

kindly always go through what your young chaps are reading and having access to. Things are getting crazy...
Hum what people are given birth to now r not called children they r elders. Wud u be surprise if u find out that they purpose buy those book because of what they saw in d book. I was in d bus yesterday with 3 secondary sch student with Uniform. I heard them saying a girl in their class got pregnant which they have known for long but waiting for her stomach to come out. They also said d girl has been approaching male classmate to have sex with her so that she wud push d pregnancy to them.
I acted as if I didn't understand their language. 3 of those girl admitted the fact that they love sex but wudnt do it without condom. They were very open n I was like what is dis world turning to. When we got down from d bus I was just looking at 3 of them.

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Evaberry:
. lipsrsealed

You modified? I need to toughen you up. It won't be pretty at first, but you'll thank me later. Let's start!
Answer this question with not more than four words:
Your skin tone has me puzzled over your ancestry, why?

Supply answer within 16 hours and prepare for the next stage of your training. Salute and exit training facility with a catwalk. And don't ask me questions! I'll do the asking!!! Now go.
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Haute:

I couldn't agree more. So what fun things are you doing this weekend?
I went swimming then watched Aresenal thrash West Ham
A bit of domesticus and nothing else but hitting the chill zone with a few friends. You? any plans?
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Igbunu4: 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Vikkie14:
Abi, before they start licking the 'yoghurt' and making balloon outta the ones they find in their neighbour's trash-bin. grin

But on a lighter note, that aint "Sex Education" but 'Sex Abuse' because i simply don't know what you are 'educating' in a Primary School Girl/Boy, someone who barely can write ABC.
Your opinion though
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Diaz1(m): 12:43am On Dec 04, 2016
loll.........bad world
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 04, 2016
stainlink:
That is simply sex education.

I remember those days that we use to search for "transparent balloons" in "boola". O mehn, those good old days now children know different sizes of condoms

Imagine I am FTC and didn't know not until now.

FTC,,go use am collect money for bank
#lol
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by shingu(m): 3:51am On Dec 04, 2016
garlicrey:
Pls help :-see what I saw in my girlfriends BAG cry cry
congrats u av just bn subtituted.....u knw moses nw benches willian at chelsea jst assume u r willian n d cucumber is moses....wat is left for u is cameo apperances congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by dabrightt: 4:00am On Dec 04, 2016
Endtime tricks to win soals of the young once
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by HDee(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2016
Evaberry:
. lipsrsealed

Why did you modify your post? Learn to stand on your point regardless of anything.
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2016
Seems it was either a mistake or a deliberate act but then again, judging from the large majority of views here, it seems a lot you here, some obviously adults even learnt a thing or two from that pic, some ladies are curious to see and use a female condom but too shy and scared to say it or go buy it, some guys still have issues wearing condoms the right way, they probably leant a thing or 2 there, point is if it wasn't a mistake, I feel age 9, 10 is a good time for sex education to begin as they are already aware at this stage from what they hear and see on social media, music videos, movies and see around them, from this thread it show even adults don't fully understand sex education, it needs to begin early say 9 or 10, from JSS1 it should form part of their curriculum understanding it effect consequences stigma infections and unwanted pregnancies...

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2016
HDee:

Why did you modify your post? Learn to stand on your point regardless of anything.

Lol I really don't have time for E-fights hence the need to modify, also I really dont know why Nigerians think every light skinned female bleaches...
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
Raine80:

I went swimming then watched Aresenal thrash West Ham
A bit of domesticus and nothing else but hitting the chill zone with a few friends. You? any plans?

You're having fun. I'm sure watching Arsenal thrash West Ham was an orgasmic experience for you. cheesy

Me? Been busy: Had to work on some projects for my clients. Still working on them. I did find time to watch some EPL games though. I just hope we - United - beat the toffees this evening.
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by HDee(m): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
Evaberry:

Lol I really don't have time for E-fights hence the need to modify, also I really dont know why Nigerians think every light skinned female bleaches...

No problem, whatever you feel like.

I never mentioned anything about bleaching? Its none my business.
Re: Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) by neutral2000: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2020
too bad. Hmm.

Discover how to generate income via your telegram app. Check my signature.. It's genuine and legitimate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) / If You Can Solve This Maths, A Financial Institution Should Employ You. / Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.