Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat (42940 Views)

Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President / Adama Barrow Wearing Arsenal Jersey (Photos) / Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by 4nobody4every1: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
VickyRotex:
This is indeed a year of "The Underdog"
tongue
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by VickyRotex(f): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
4nobody4every1:
tongue
lol. It's true!
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by aprokomania(m): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
seguno2:

Your mate dey strategise how to be meaningful in life you dey here dey roll on top nairaland ftc?
Who did this to you?

why are you pained na?
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by aprokomania(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
forexbinary:

Bro calm down!

FTC get levels biko. You made FTC on a Gambian thread and you are jubilating.

When you hit FTC on a snake thread, Olajumoke, Tonto Dike or Emmanuella thread, then you are hailed. cool
lmao
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by beegameh(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Good thing
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by 4nobody4every1: 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
VickyRotex:
lol. It's true!
Yes cool

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by VickyRotex(f): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by 4nobody4every1: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
VickyRotex:

cool
How are you doing?
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by VickyRotex(f): 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
4nobody4every1:
How are you doing?

Very well. Thank You. Yourself?
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Election lessons from Nigeria.
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Buhari is a mad cow... TUFIAKWA
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by 4nobody4every1: 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
VickyRotex:

Very well. Thank You. Yourself?
l am good, hale, hearty and glad to be alive to witness the brightness of the new month despite all the chaos, tragedy, anarchy, hunger, wars, rumors of wars, poverty, disease and calamity happening all around the globe, thanks to the the Owner of the Universe for his unmerited daily favors cool

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
SpencerLewis:

Stop misinforming the gullible public biko. They learnt nothing from Nigeria. In late 1991 (may be u were not born by then) Benin rep incubent president Gen. Matheiu Kerekou conceded defeat to civilian Soglo and in 2002 presidential election in Kenya opposition parties coalesce together to form Orange democratic Change (ODM) to elect Moi Kibaki against the Uhuru Kenyatta who was the candidate of the ruling party known as KANU party.
Wetin be misinformation for there na undecided

They APC no form party?

Or was Jonathan the first African president to concede?

Nawa o. Abeg you guys on Nairaland should learn not to take everything too seriously.

I was obviously just joking, even apart from the one you mentioned, countless parties all over Africa could've merged to form a political party
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by VickyRotex(f): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l am good, hale, hearty and glad to be alive to witness the brightness of the new month despite all the chaos, tragedy, anarchy, hunger, wars, rumors of wars, poverty, disease and calamity happening all around the globe, thanks to the the Owner of the Universe for his unmerited daily favors cool

Wow! This is lovely! I am glad to know that. cool
I am grateful for His Matchless and Boundless Grace, Love and Mercy! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by 4nobody4every1: 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
VickyRotex:

Wow! This is lovely! I am glad to know that. cool
I am grateful for His Matchless and Boundless Grace, Love and Mercy! embarassed
True that cool

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by Hormenah97(m): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
herzern1:

Will yhu quyz stop these "Jonathan this Jonathan that"...... What he did is what is expected of a qood leader in sane climes......So I don't think he deserve any form of accolade or unnecessary qlory...

#Peace

Confirmento!!!! grin
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by azimibraun: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
TippyTop:
Dr Jonathan set the precedence, kudos to the hero of democracy.
Dr kayode fayemi congratulated fayose long before gej dreamt it..
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by tinsel: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
TippyTop:
This is becoming insane. Everything Jonathan this and that. Must you guys bring up his name in everything.
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by shotster50(m): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
As of now Jammeh hasn't made any speech to concede victory to the guy ... I will be surprised if he gives up with a wimp.
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by itunity007(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin grin grin d man in d first pic b like.....make i knw talk cos of seun
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
TippyTop:
Dr Jonathan set the precedence precedent, kudos to the hero of democracy.
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by ochobaba(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
TippyTop:

what's democracy?? govt of the people by the people n for the people.. people's choice has come to stay not Jonathan democracy brov
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by emijo(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
I wonder how"Barrow" will rule a country.
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by EdCure: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
Believe me that man decided after 22yrs to tow the honorable part after seeing the respect GEJ commands out of the same approach. The man sharp sha, at least he's now the second to make such remarkable history.
Congratulations to the former security guard.
You are a poor student of history-a tragically pathetic one for that matter.

3 Likes

Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
EdCure:

You are a poor student of history-a tragically pathetic one for that matter.
You're a brilliant grammatical illiterate, a distinctive one at that matter.

Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
olusledge:
No Difference..
Their situation be like Nigeria own
After military left power
Obasanjo was chosen ...a former military man
umaru musa yaradua :the brother of sheu yaradua a former military man
they tussled power with GEJ
Now Buhari a former military man

Lets Face the Fact Before Nigeria would Progress ,some certain set of people must die

I completely agree wit u! Certain ppl need to die for ds demo-crazy to succeed!
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by bart10: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jammeh is in trouble. Wonder what will happen to that his aircraft grin
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by egobetatoday: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Someone should translate this to hausa for buhari. Power to elect is with the masses. Even if things become better today in nigeria I will still count it as fluke/mistake. Trial and error govt.
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by Almand: 5:54am On Dec 03, 2016
herzern1:

"..........what is expected of a good leader in a sane...." . is Nigeria a sane place People will giving Jonathan accolades before he was/is a good man in an insane place. Even Buhari was shocked
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
Believe me that man decided after 22yrs to tow the honorable part after seeing the respect GEJ commands out of the same approach. The man sharp sha, at least he's now the second to make such remarkable history.

Congratulations to the former security guard.
The degree of ur ignorance of history is worrying. A typical trait oF bigot GEJ followers. Go back to sch friend.
Re: Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat by ogologoamu: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
QuietHammer:

Are you saying no African leader coceaded defeat before Jonathan or what? Why are you guys so slow?

Your PMB went to court even when it's very clear that he loosed . Do you think that he can do what GEJ did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia Successfully Tests Putin's Hypersonic Missile (Photos, Video) / Trump's Ban Affected One Of His Supporters (Photos) / Sri Lanka Citizens Take Over President’s Residence After Overthrowing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.