Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,907 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground (23989 Views)

Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens / Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value / Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by KaptainAfrika: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
Is it possible to float a new currency? grin grin grin grin grin
OR
Press Reset
OR
Press Pause
But wait, I thought we were going to start using China's Yuan??

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by JustCare: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
BDCs ain't our problem but the banks. The bank are holding us and CBN to ransom. I don't understand what banks do with their share of forex embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by SenatorTobijah(m): 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
We called Jonathan clueless, Buhari is worst than clueless, senseless and Brainless combined together. $1 to 1naira

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by mayoor15(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
FreeGlobe:

so afonjas really hailed the dullard for that? With afonjas, Nigeria is cursed.
And you are a girl.....And you are this tribalized.....OGA O

2 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by Dc4life(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
Life4Varnity:
Those Yahoo Yahoo Boyrs outhere will be like..

Guy, Guy, Guy. come seeooo... thank God

God i beg mak i even collect one control this one way dollar don rise henn, God i beg o

My thoughts exactly grin
Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by TimeManager(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
rose54321:

Can you stop this "Afonja" thing, its getting stale.

Why further divide an already divided country.
Q1. Afonja lived & died a warlord, which makes the great people of Afonja proud of him.

Q2. Are you rose2014

Kiss the truth!
Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by YB007(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
Where is naira crashing to sef? Well, shout out to the nigurs getting paid in dollars, time to smile more to the bank... watin even concern me sef... eheh shey na once sometin dey crash? Naira crashing no dey finish grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by simtosul: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
Something is wrong somewhere compare and contrast d exchange rate of wat d site is carrying nd d one they posted

Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Buhari

Sack Emiefiele now, he will ruin you.

Emiefiele should be the one to sack buhari before he ruins him completely because bubu is already ruining him.

Bubu did this same shi.t in 1984 and emeifulie wasn't the CBN governor then, therefore the economic woes is in bubu's gene

10 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by maestroz: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nairalanders just dey disturb themselves with fall in naira. Since Buhari began Na him Structural adjustment programme start for Naija.

I never see one thing e don do. I supported him but he fall my hand.

Now we dey complain say we get old people for politics, our youths (case study: kogi gov) no dey rep @all.

Naijiriya truly...

3 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by Earth2Metahuman: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
byrron:

Emiefiele should be the one to sack buhari before he ruins him completely because bubu is already ruining him.

Bubu did this same shi.t in 1984 and emeifulie wasn't the CBN governor then, therefore the economic woes is in bubu's gene
why can he resign then? Nonsense post.
Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by Mandesz(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
diz wy we sud know Dundee man can't rule Nigeria. threatening BDC wit DSS instead of a plain ground for MKT forces to determine prices is abysmal

to me we nid an intelligent CBN gov like soludo, sanusi or iron lady like okonjo-iweala.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
SenatorTobijah:
We called Jonathan clueless, Buhari is worst than clueless, senseless and Brainless combined together. $1 to 1naira

Buhari is not only brain dead but he is also the HEADLESS ONE

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by Nuclearact: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
May God intervene.
Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by 4nobody4every1: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
sad sad
Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
why can he resign then? Nonsense post.

Your comment was dumb and it only deserved a nonsense response
Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by Leffe2010: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
please am new here what is the meaning of afonja
Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by MAURI: 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
@FreeGlobe

so afonjas really hailed the dullard for that? With afonjas, Nigeria is cursed.

You people need to get a life with your ethic / tribal bigotry!!

Afonja this, flat head that, brown roof crap etc. Must you reduce every discussion to tribal / ethnic crap!?

If you wanna spew your ethinc / tribal shaait open another thread and invite your like-minds and stop derailing the sensible threads created by others. Take your hatred and inferiority complex somewhere else. Grow up please!!

8 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Buhari

#Word!
Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by shedy03(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
the coming of Buhari made naijas wealthies hid their monies(naira&dollar), and caused reduction of monies in circulation. the problem is buhari.
Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by searay(m): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
ammyluv2002:
We don enter
We dey one chance since
Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by piagetskinner(m): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
You don't use gragra to achieve equilibrium.... let the market adjust itself.

for those who know Dr. Bello in unilorin cool
Economics dpt, yes?
Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by dayleke: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
MAURI:
@FreeGlobe

You people need to get a life with your ethic / tribal bigotry!!

Afonja this, flat head that, brown roof crap etc. Must you reduce every discussion to tribal / ethnic crap!?

If you wanna spew your ethinc / tribal shaait open another thread and invite your like-minds and stop derailing the sensible threads created by others. Take your hatred and inferiority complex somewhere else. Grow up please!!

Please helep me tell them oooo...
You can hardly open a thread without some members spewing all kinds of tribal words/abuses....

4 Likes

Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by piagetskinner(m): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
When u have a gra gra president....

This is what u get
Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by Life4Varnity: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dc4life:

My thoughts exactly grin

bad guy ok na. INBO ME ON 163logz at gmail. com
Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by nwabobo: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Buhari

Unfortunately for you, he hasn't got the power to sack him so keep wailing.
Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by seacoast(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
I remember Chinese /Buhari swap..

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
By the time buhari and his economic team are done with naija, even the Zimbabwean dollars will be worth more than naira
Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by seacoast(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
nwabobo:

Unfortunately for you, he hasn't got the power to sack him so keep wailing.
Are you for real?
Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by Dc4life(m): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Life4Varnity:

bad guy ok na. INBO ME ON 163logz at gmail. com

You sell bank logs??
Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by nwabobo: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
seacoast:
Are you for real?

Maybe you need to get a copy of the Nigerian constitution. BUHARI CANNOT SACK THE CBN GOVERNOR.

1 Like

Re: Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground by Life4Varnity: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dc4life:

You sell bank logs??

add me on instagram @ eguntoja1

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Overtakes South-Africa As Continent's Largest Economy / Naira Depreciates Further As Dealers Await New FX Regime / Hard Times! Economic Downturn Humble Nigeria’s Oil Moguls And Super-rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.