Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics (26134 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK / Maryleen Uluaku Ndubuaku Graduates With Distinction From UK University Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
FriendChoice:
North is naturally and silently ahead without making much noise.

Ahead in your dreams huh?
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
congratulation to him
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by ogaju007(m): 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
We keep on bagging but can't create... What's the point?
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by kabrud: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Igbos, Hausa yoruba and other tribes are doing us proud tongue

Bros, abeg forget that thing. How is the cursed tribe from Israel doing us proud? I know they are good in "drug biz" but on a different platform. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by Dainikel(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Who's with me on the observation that the North are gradually taking over the South in this regard?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by 4nobody4every1: 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
kabrud:

Bros, abeg forget that thing. How is the cursed tribe from Israel doing us proud? I know they are good in "drug biz" but on a different platform. grin grin grin
grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by mmsen: 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
FriendChoice:

Ahead of what?

Have they decreased their illiteracy rate? Or stopped their barbaric practices that sanction child rape and the subsequent health issues?
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by mmsen: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
ogaju007:
We keep on bagging but can't create... What's the point?

This is the point - Nigerians think that spending hard earned foreign currency abroad equals progress.

The fact that so many have to leave to get degrees and advanced degrees is not something to be proud of.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by Emu4life(m): 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
Obadiah77:

Ahead indeed, no wonder they breed almajiri here and there.
Tell us ur region and i will tell u wat u Breed. D fact is dey ar achieving without beating chest . shikena

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by Codes151(m): 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
Are this headlines news?? Every body that achieves personal shits is brought here as news? Wtf!? I had a distinction in Engineering mgt from Coventry!! As in is this news If everyone is putting things like this on nl then the server will crash o just like ultimate cycler

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by sonnie10: 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
Good course for lecturing career. I would rather go to US and earn a pharmD (phd) in 3 years, post bachelor
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by Emu4life(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
mmsen:

Ahead of what?

Have they decreased their illiteracy rate? Or stopped their barbaric practices that sanction child rape and the subsequent health issues?
And ur pple ar free from dat, ryt? hypocrisy... ur pple ar worse and datz d fact
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by Bari22: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
madridguy:
Mubaraq Abubakar.
His name is marzuq abubakar ungogo not mubaraq
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by CXLVII: 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Thank God this one was not caught with hard drugs.

grin
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by VickyRotex(f): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

we will get there soon day..

Amen my Sister! Happy New Month! smiley kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by madridguy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mubaraqu Abubakar means congratulation Abubakar grin

Bari22:
His name is marzuq abubakar ungogo not mubaraq

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by SycophanticGoat: 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Why e no go carry distinction when Vet Medicine, one of the most difficult departments in ABU, done over drill the guy. When you see someone in 2013 and ask him: what's your level presently in vet medicine? S/he will tell you: 400L. Meet him/her in 2016 and ask same question, s/he will still tell you: 400L.. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by chygoz3(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nice! I met him actually a couple of times on campus!
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by Toosure70: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
great! aaboki coming up
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
FriendChoice:

True fam, no need to go about making noise online to check our egos. Theres an endless wave of northerners graduating with outstanding results all over the globe but they dont know. You ask the ones abroad theyve never even met northerners where they are yet we are everywhere, achieving in silence. Let the naive keep underestimating the north at their own peril. We know how that has worked out for them in the past. Screw Nigeria, God bless the great white north!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by dangotesmummy: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Congratulations to him but boy if you know what's good for you just settle down in uk. Don't come back to Nigeria with your certificate o. Just stay there and take up a lecturing job because if you come to Nigeria your certificate will just rot away .stay where they know the value OF education and appreciate your worth.
there's no how you won't be employed since they know your onions
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Emu4life:
And ur pple ar free from dat, ryt? hypocrisy... ur pple ar worse and datz d fact

Indeed they are. Educated yet crude illiterates with the moral compass of savages.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by 9ise(m): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
First Degree - Nigeria - not sure if any distinction
Masters Degree - UK - wit distinction
Nija I hail thee
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Obadiah77:

Ahead indeed, no wonder they breed almajiri here and there.

Better almajiris than internationally recognized baby factory produced drug dealers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by piagetskinner(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
Impressive accolade

No b beans
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by SangoCrusader: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Congratulations are in order for this young Nigerian, Marzuq Abubakar, who bagged a distinction in MSc. Clinical Pharmacology from the University of Glasgow, United Kingdom.. The young man from Kano state -studied Veterinary Medicine at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (Bsc). Congrats to him once more.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/young-nigerian-man-bags-masters-degree.html

Why is this newsworthy?!?!? I also got a masters degree with distinction from a UK university... it isn't worth celebrating as it takes minimal effort.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
I knw is either gonna b Yorubas or hausas......I knw we igbos we get there someday.
Chukwu okike Obiama will do it

We Igbos? Igbos has passed that stage for long, mybe you are refering to "your group of igbo smokers the weed" By the way, you are not one of us sissy.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dainikel:
Who's with me on the observation that the North are gradually taking over the South in this regard?

Dream on Mr Jack!!.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by mrbionic: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
Na wa OOO. This nairaland no go kill person.. Too funny. There are lots of Nigeria student bagging first class over here. My friend is one of them. Please, how is this newsworthy. Everyone with first will soon start creating a thread for it and it will soon turn to a child's play.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
congrats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Can Someone Tell Me The Meaning Mtcheeeeww?? / 50 Cultists In Nnamdi Azikiwe University Denounce Cultism In Public (pic) / Ikekpeazu Chidinma Gets N500,000 From KBK Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.