Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics (26155 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK / Maryleen Uluaku Ndubuaku Graduates With Distinction From UK University Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by EreluY(f): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Do we really to know this? I know smart guys and gals who graduated with first and masters with distinction before bagging their PhD and made no noise about it. Is he the first to earn MSc from their village and state?
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by Enahi(f): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
FriendChoice:
North is naturally and silently ahead without making much noise.

Who dash una,association of Olodos and beggers!
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by eboniest(f): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
Quite impressive.... Northerners too are trying when it comes to education

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by jayAjoku(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
hmmmmmmmm abubakar I'm sure N.C.A.N
has confirmed the authenticity of this report... so we didn't see the other names grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by sbashir10(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
he was a first class student in DVM 2013 set
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by sbashir10(m): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
EastGold:
Good brain, I doubt if he would have made that in Nigeria
he made a first class in Nigeria, DVM
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by RonJeremy: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
Up Aboki!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by DocAdray(f): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
A big congratulations to my course mate and colleague. Keep soaring doc!
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by mmsen: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Emu4life:
And ur pple ar free from dat, ryt? hypocrisy... ur pple ar worse and datz d fact

It isn't institutionalized as it is in the North. Nor is it as common. Most parents send their daughters to school and don't think it is a hindrance to marriage or personal progress if their daughters are educated.

The Child Rights Act has been passed in the South - meanwhile Yerima and friends continue to molest children and call it marriage.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by FreeSpirited: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
The young man from Kano state -studied Veterinary Medicine at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (Bsc).
So much ignorance about the Veterinary medical profession, even by the press.

A person who studies Veterinary medicine is not awarded Bsc, He is awarded DVM, (Doctor Of Veterinary Medicine)
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by FreeSpirited: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
sbashir10:
he was a first class student in DVM 2013 set
Theres is no grade in Veterinary medical degree..,,,,you can say he was a dinstintion student. thank you.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by micfoley: 12:18am On Dec 03, 2016
Msc with distinction. Congratulations man
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by Wizteaser: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2016
All I see is his picture where is the prove of the distinction?
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by CashVessel(m): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2016
FriendChoice:

Sorry, in what sense do you mean?
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by dkc(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2016
Congrats to him
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by yetunsbay(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2016
FriendChoice:
abegi....no let me vex ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics by sbashir10(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Theres is no grade in Veterinary medical degree..,,,,you can say he was a dinstintion student. thank you.
People with good academic performance were usually awarded, that is best graduating student and it seems they've started grading DVm in Abu I guess, here's the link to website congratulating 2015 best graduating student in DVm.
https://nigerianscholars.com/2016/02/meet-abus-best-overall-student-for-20142015-academic-session.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU, FG To End Strike Action / Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel / Hnd Vs Bsc, B. Eng, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.