Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans (38086 Views)

Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt / Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by jesuspikinjp(m): 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
kingwax7007:
Ugly woman, terrible teeth

mumu, let see your toothless mother picture.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by Goroz: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
I only look forward to kim burrel's performance.
Jazz it up!
Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by Sexina851(f): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
Fynestboi:
She needs to start reducing all this painting. Look at Cece Williams beside her looking nice. undecided

it's Winans not Williams and again wat painting are u talking about? Some people just want to live other people's life without living theirs first.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by Iamvictor(m): 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
I thought she is not in support of Ear ring but why is she wearing one
Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by Donbabaj: 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chioma Jesus posing @ 3rd pix. grin

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by mojysiola(f): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Fynestboi:
She needs to start reducing all this painting. Look at Cece Williams beside her looking nice. undecided
Bad Belle. Which painting you see now. Appreciate something good for once. Nothing to me is wrong with her dressing.
Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by dreezybines: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
One Love to all Gospel music Lovers...

I see my man Tim Godfrey... Ahaaa

One day imma perform in this Xperience...

More anointing to y'all performing...
Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by dreezybines: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
handsomety:
look at gospel celebrities in simple attire.. esp don Moen.. if nah naija Gospel you go see dem wearing expensive cloth and jwellries

You're saying what you don't know bro...

How you take know say Don moen cloth no dey expensive...

Can't you see Tim Godfrey, Tope Alabi, chioma Jesus e.t.c there...
Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by piagetskinner(m): 12:02am On Dec 03, 2016
Very nice.....I hope they aren't inviting comedians this time around...they water down the already saturated anointing

Meanwhile, watch out for my newest single #redemptionsong
Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by Drabrah(m): 12:26am On Dec 03, 2016
dacovajnr:
Cece don dey Old Ooo! shocked

& more chubby too.
Buh she still maintains her beauty.
I give her d utmost respect among the gospel (& d "so-called gospel" ) musicians.
Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by Aeroflyer: 12:27am On Dec 03, 2016
Drabrah:

& more chubby too.
I give her d utmost respect among the gospel (& d "so-called gospel"wink musicians.
Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by Aeroflyer: 12:28am On Dec 03, 2016
Drabrah:

& more chubby too.
I give her d utmost respect among the gospel (& d "so-called gospel"wink musicians.
kiss
Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by Drey007: 1:00am On Dec 03, 2016
Gotv channel 37
Dstv channel 198
Live!
Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 03, 2016
eXperience, I always look forward to it but unfortunate couldn't make it this year. It will be all rocking by now. BTW, two people I can't wait to see getting invited to the eXperience are Darlene Zscech and Michael W. Smith

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by Appareil(m): 1:52am On Dec 03, 2016
Glory!
Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by kaylex1994(m): 2:09am On Dec 03, 2016
Don moen u r cool...chioma Jesus you are sighted shocked
Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by Fortissimo502: 3:15am On Dec 03, 2016
crackhouse:
That guy besides don moen looks like change agent.

If u no dey careful, d guy fit change ur life.
Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by deedondavi(m): 5:27am On Dec 03, 2016
Chioma Jesus! .... Twale!
Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by Smooyis(m): 5:29am On Dec 03, 2016
Nice pics. Tope alabi should at least try to sing in English at times so as to increase her audience and followership across the globe.
Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 03, 2016
Abatsam111:
6th to comment

If you carry 6th position in school, would your parents applaud you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by youngjagaban(m): 8:08am On Dec 03, 2016
vicola0281:
abeg shey WIZKID no dy there ni
He dey nah..na im dey drum 4 dem
Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by kingwax7007: 8:19am On Dec 03, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

mumu, let see your toothless mother picture.
make I find ban give u grin by the way, I am a proof of my mom's beauty. She's a MILF..
Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by Fynestboi: 8:25am On Dec 03, 2016
BumbleBee2ice:

Nigerians una don start ooo.
Where is d painting nau nd hws she any different frm Cece there?
Hypocrites everywhere.
Isn't she looking nice nd simple as well?

Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by Fynestboi: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2016
mojysiola:

Bad Belle. Which painting you see now. Appreciate something good for once. Nothing to me is wrong with her dressing.

Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by Naff24(f): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2016
Fynestboi:
She needs to start reducing all this painting. Look at Cece Winans beside her looking nice. undecided
Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by Naff24(f): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2016
Fynestboi:
She needs to start reducing all this painting. Look at Cece Winans beside her looking nice. undecided
Abeg wetin she paint ooo?
Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2016
CaptainBomb:
Kilo kan mi
agbo lo kan e
Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by MisterDreamz(m): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2016
BumbleBee2ice:

Hypocrites everywhere.
Thanks o!
I even had to go back to search for the unseen painting...could she be more simple?

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by TheVictorious(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2016
Malolu:
eXperience, I always look forward to it but unfortunate couldn't make it this year. It will be all rocking by now. BTW, two people I can't wait to see getting invited to the eXperience are Darlene Zscech and Michael W. Smith

Me too, they should call Hillsong united and JMoss

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by Allsmyles(f): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
Fynestboi:
Abeg, which paintings?
Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by adex29: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
BumbleBee2ice:

Hypocrites everywhere.

Don't mind d haters, no matter what u do in d presence of ur enemy u can get it right.

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Pictured With Cece Winans by DebbieSean(f): 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
NaijaCelebrity:
Today, 2nd of December has been set for the popular Gospel Praise event annually held in Lagos and popular American gospel artiste, Cece Winans is in Nigeria to perform on stage.

Nigerian singer, Tope Alabi upon seeing Cece at the press briefing for the event, could not contain her joy and took to her social page to share a photo of them together with the caption; "With cici preparing for experience tonight"

This will be Tope Alabi first time ministering at the popular annual event.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNgozm3hvWy/

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/gospel-artiste-tope-alabi-gushes-about.html

I was there live!!! Thank God I didn't miss it. It was an awesome Experience lastnight-this morn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frank Edwards' Music Studio Worth Multi-million Naira (Photo) / Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards / Dakore Egbuson Akande In Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.