Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price (13193 Views)

Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price / Tecno L8 Lite Silently Lunched - See Specs, Fatures Price And Where To Buy / 2017 Version Of Nokia 3310 On The Way - See Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by chicwoman(f): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
queenfav:
Tecno phones looks great..The real test of durability comes after using it for months...My colleague uses camon c9..so so complain.. Phone overheats,d screen is not so responsive at times, on some days, the phone charges at snail pace. I have used a tecno phone myself, similar story..I vex sell fone of 33k for 13k after 6 months.Gionee isn't perfect but u will have peace of mind.
Really, sorry to hear that. But next time try to take it to their Carlcare stores, they'll fix up the issue for you.
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by queenfav(f): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
chicwoman:

Really, sorry to hear that. But next time try to take it to their Carlcare stores, they'll fix up the issue for you.
Their Carl care where warranty is for decoration.. They must look for a way to get out of not fixing the phone for you free,going as far as blaming you for being a careless phone user on issues that is clearly a factory defect.I have used techno,Infinix,apple,gionee,itel,cubetalk,samsung and I know the weaknesses and strengths of all.I am sticking with gionee finally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by peeguy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
queenfav:
Their Carl care where warranty is for decoration.. They must look for a way to get out of not fixing the phone for you free,going as far as blaming you for being a careless phone user on issues that is clearly a factory defect.I have used techno,Infinix,apple,gionee,itel,cubetalk,samsung and I know the weaknesses and strengths of all.I am sticking with gionee finally.
smiley are u that a fanatic of gionee phones.
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by TappGroupNG: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
queenfav:
I am still contemplating getting this phone...
It has similar specs with Samsung s7 edge and that sells for 257k,I think this is affordable..5000mah battery,8/13mp camera, 64/4gb ram,split screen etc.
Abeg,I am buying it jor,let me pamper myself
a little.

Meanwhile,ladies..shop QUEENZHAIR.. Do check my profile to view our new arrivals.Let your hair do the talking this Xmas.
Get yourself the tecno phantom 6. I've tried it, the specs are really great. Plus its affordable too.
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by TappGroupNG: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
chicwoman:

Yeah take it to carlcare. In all my time of using tecno products I've not had this issue.
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by TappGroupNG: 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
queenfav:
Sorry to hear about that. I've not heard of that issue with tecno
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Kiady16: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
TappGroupNG:

Sorry to hear about that. I've not heard of that issue with tecno
why tecno for this matter with all your crap phones, the person is sticking with gionee, you are hear talking abt tecno with their wack phones.
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by mindtricks: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kiady16:
grin what is a tecno in terms of quality

"You suppose know by now" - BEZ
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by eleshin(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
queenfav:
True though. too stressful for me.
OK, just tell him it's cool to release it in Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Ozoneman: 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
Waiting patiently for m6 plus. Should hover around 140k or thereabout
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Kiady16: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Ozoneman:
ok na
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Quadrywalexy05: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ozoneman:
grin
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ozoneman:
Let's hope so, cause dollar ain't smiling at us
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by HalimaX(f): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
seghordy:
yes

Ha! Finally, someone agrees cheesy
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by HalimaX(f): 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
mindtricks:

Tecno still never tire you?

Why na.
Am even looking for canon c7 to buy
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by puyol5: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
HalimaX:

Why na.
Am even looking for canon c7 to buy
what is a tecno?
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by mindtricks: 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
HalimaX:

Why na. Am even looking for canon c7 to buy
No P. OYO.
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by mindtricks: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
Godvilla:
Let's hope so, cause dollar ain't smiling at us

M6 = 120k.
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by HalimaX(f): 3:05am On Dec 10, 2016
mindtricks:

No P. OYO.

Why say that. Instead of to wish me well in my search.
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by HalimaX(f): 3:06am On Dec 10, 2016
puyol5:
what is a tecno?

Tecno is a smartphone brand. Any more questions?
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by econome(m): 4:50am On Dec 10, 2016
I was at computer village, Ikeja Lagos yesterday, i saw it on display but lady said price has not been decided yet by Gionee.

But they kept creating awareness for the phone, if you enter computer village, you go see advert of the phone
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 10, 2016
mindtricks:

M6 = 120k.
Gionee M6 is now available in physical shops
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by mindtricks: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
HalimaX:

Why say that. Instead of to wish me well in my search.
I wish you well dearie.
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by mindtricks: 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
Godvilla:
Gionee M6 is now available in physical shops

True. Saw it @ N120k
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Kiady16: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2016
econome:
I was at computer village, Ikeja Lagos yesterday, i saw it on display but lady said price has not been decided yet by Gionee.

But they kept creating awareness for the phone, if you enter computer village, you go see advert of the phone
Price is N120,000
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by puyol5: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
queenfav:
I am still contemplating getting this phone...
It has similar specs with Samsung s7 edge and that sells for 257k,I think this is affordable..5000mah battery,8/13mp camera, 64/4gb ram,split screen etc.
Abeg,I am buying it jor,let me pamper myself
a little.

Meanwhile,ladies..shop QUEENZHAIR.. Do check my profile to view our new arrivals.Let your hair do the talking this Xmas.
get it
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by queenfav(f): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
puyol5:
get it
HV u gotten it?today has been a crazy day at work,getting it tomao.
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by puyol5: 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
mindtricks:

M6 = 120k.
M6 price is N120k.
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Timbuktu14(m): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Saw this phone today! Its a beast!
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Quadrywalexy05: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Timbuktu14:
Saw this phone today! Its a beast!
Yes it is really a beast but the naira come dey Bleep up.
Re: Gionee M6 Now In Nigeria — See Specs And Price by Timbuktu14(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
Quadrywalexy05:
Yes it is really a beast but the naira come dey Bleep up.
120k is no joke but I think its worth the price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

B.social'2 Aw710 Smartphone Storms Naija Market With ICS / How Safe Is The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Phone / 5 Things To Consider When Buying A New Smartphone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.