Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes (22174 Views)

Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) / Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods / Ughelli Main Market In Delta On Fire, Traders Struggle To Salvage Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by Originalsly: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2016
With all these complaints.... would they be able to fulfill the contract to supply footwear for the military? Why don't they use this opportunity to get loans and modernise?...instead of planning and hoping for the FG to provide them with their needs? As it is...doesn't seem like the military contract would be fulfilled.... I am hearing excuses... but yet talking about exporting.Something is wrong with this picture.
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by Confussion2: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
soft work o jare. get help internatio al i take over. is our work o.soft work.
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by amybas: 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=Onijagidijagan post=51589037]Good initiative

Aba shoes will remain Aba shoes forever if is d igbo people that are producing them. It will look good in d eyes of igbo but d thing is, it can never look good to Nigerians talkless of d world.

I will advice my brothers and sisters frm d eastern part to stick strictly to their importation of goods and and selling them and let d Yorubas and Hausas and others to handle shoe production and manufacturing of other commodities like it as always been.

Afonja, it is talk more of, not talkless of. Take note. Jealous afonja, like say una sabi anything
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
elopee3000:
afonja anger with igbos was caused by this you type u want igbo to leave shoe making for afonjas and thier brother arewanistan?if u want to make shoe come and compete with igbo if ur want to be a footballers come compete with igbo we can never leave any thing for other tribe to take over if u want it fight for it did northerners leave army or custom or air force for afonjas to take over?didn't Mustapha flog diya ?
Nigerians has refused made in Aba products no matter the quality.
Nobody will patronise shoes made in Aba. u talking abt competition, no one is competing who
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by tollyboy5(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
Opharhe:
We Know it's not easy but you guys have come thus far even without govt assistance. You will do greater exploits especially as the Abia state govt. is actively keying in. FG is doing something also... It will get better.

I'm not Igbo but i salute the resilience of the Igbo people.

Dem dey try.
seems u pm me.
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by Ohamzee: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
Good initiative

Aba shoes will remain Aba shoes forever bcus they can not do shoes and cloths, as long is my igbo brothers that are producing them. Though It will look good in d eyes of d igbo but d thing is, it can never look good to Nigerians talkless of d world.

I will advice my brothers and sisters frm d eastern part to stick strictly to their importation of goods and and selling them and let d Yorubas and Hausas and other tribe to handle shoe production / manufacturing of commodities like it has always been.

Do not waste resources on something that will not be viable and productive at d end.

#Truth is mine

Did anyone see that flat headed man in blue clothing grin?
who is this afonja? i hvnt seen this type before.
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by ArchEnemy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Untainted007:
Never get tired of trying my Ibo counterparts. Rome wasn't built in a day. Even China that is now producer of everything started frm ceramic plates. The stone the builders rejected will one day become the chief corner stone. I'm a Yoruba man bt I envy you guys the way u do businesses with passion. Keep it up, we will all soon get to our promise lands if we dont relent.
Nice one Bro. Those tribalists need to borrow a leaf from you.
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by elopee3000(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Nigerians has refused made in Aba products no matter the quality.
Nobody will patronise shoes made in Aba. u talking abt competition, no one is competing who
the fact still remains that some so called italian shoes u put on was made in aba but they wrote italy for ur type of tribal marks ewu gombe angry
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by Opharhe: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
tollyboy5:

seems u pm me.
Yeah i did.
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by arabianights: 1:44am On Dec 04, 2016
Pavore9:
They should work on their packaging, it would gain them more markedt.
it's like you really haven't seen a a shoes very well. Some packaging is unbelievably fantastic I guess is because Nigerians prefer foreign.
Intend going into that line also but will put *Made in italy*. Ehen uncle, remember me your friend of that day? I was going some through some posts and I saw my great uncle so I traced you to ask you how you get foreign buyers for your cocoa. Remember those who eat alone die alone.
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by Pavore9: 2:13am On Dec 04, 2016
arabianights:
it's like you really haven't seen a a shoes very well. Some packaging is unbelievably fantastic I guess is because Nigerians prefer foreign.
Intend going into that line also but will put *Made in italy*. Ehen uncle, remember me your friend of that day? I was going some through some posts and I saw my great uncle so I traced you to ask you how you get foreign buyers for your cocoa. Remember those who eat alone die alone.
Staying in Nairobi, l get to network. Kenya's shilling is stronger than the Naira so for Nigerians who bring in stuff like Ankara, could cost N2,500 and extra N1,500 for shipping and get to sell it for around 2,500ksh ($25)....do the maths.
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by arabianights: 2:18am On Dec 04, 2016
Pavore9:
Staying in Nairobi, l get to network. Kenya's shilling is stronger than the Naira so for Nigerians who bring in stuff like Ankara, could cost N2,500 and extra N1,500 for shipping and get to sell it for around 2,500ksh ($25)....do the maths.
so you are saying I should move to nairobi grin jokes apart what are u advising? Uncle to niece wink are you saying I sta rt moving Ankara to Kenya? How?? I just want to start exporting. The economy isn't favourable to importing
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by Pavore9: 2:24am On Dec 04, 2016
arabianights:
so you are saying I should move to nairobi grin jokes apart what are u advising? Uncle to niece wink
With the frequency of how Nigerians are being deported by Kenya's immigration upon arrival at Nairobi's airport coming in on tourist Visa it is dicey.
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by arabianights: 2:29am On Dec 04, 2016
Pavore9:
With the frequency of how Nigerians are being deported by Kenya's immigration upon arrival at Nairobi's airport coming in on tourist Visa it is dicey.
you know you still haven't given any advice yet. Be in high spirits and advise. Government is diversifying economy so I need to diversify my hustles. Be a father Xmas and advise
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by grownaira: 8:11am On Dec 04, 2016
Buy 9ja, grow naira
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by ndPeter(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
Good initiative

Aba shoes will remain Aba shoes forever bcus they can not do shoes and cloths, as long is my igbo brothers that are producing them. Though It will look good in d eyes of d igbo but d thing is, it can never look good to Nigerians talkless of d world.

I will advice my brothers and sisters frm d eastern part to stick strictly to their importation of goods and and selling them and let d Yorubas and Hausas and other tribe to handle shoe production / manufacturing of commodities like it has always been.

Do not waste resources on something that will not be viable and productive at d end.

#Truth is mine

Did anyone see that flat headed man in blue clothing grin?

You see people being industrious and creative. Another set of people being supportive of potential progress.
And all you can say is this!?
People like you are everly content with mediocrity and calling you an idiot would be damn right merciful.

1 Like

Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by tomdon(m): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
Tolexander:
I wonder what all Abia state Governors have been doing to promote the production here.
If the governments were serious, Abia should be talking about her GDP in trillion Naira now!

It is high time the producers started branding their products and stopped the Aididas, Nicke, Tomberland, Looise Vuitton, Mack and Spender et al we see around!

Not with all those substandard products without exception
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 06, 2017
Mrjo:
yeah! They do, ur contact?

Please I also need some stuff from there. I need a reliable contact make a particular design for me.
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by Mrjo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
erooOluwa:

Please I also need some stuff from there. I need a reliable contact make a particular design for me.
do u hav any pix of the designe?
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mrjo:

Yes I do. But I don't want to send it openly here.
I've sent you pm so that we can continue from there.
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 08, 2017
Mrjo:

I've sent you PM so that we can continue from there.
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by Mrjo(m): 9:12am On Jul 08, 2017
erooOluwa:

I've sent you PM so that we can continue from there.
yeah! Use my tiwitter handle below or call 08069722876
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2017
Mrjo:
yeah! Use my tiwitter handle below or call 08069722876

Ok
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by Mrjo(m): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
erooOluwa:

Ok
check out this

Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mrjo:
check out this

Not this type
Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by mendelsmattress: 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bethelmendels Int'l Ltd Nigeria number one importer of ADIDAS KIDS SPORT BOOT.
We have been in the business of importing and manufacturing of ADIDAS KIDS SPORT BOOT for more than 15 years, having been in the business for so long we can assure you of quality and durability of the ADIDAS KIDS SPORT BOOT.
Sizes : 30 -40
The Adidas Rubber Kids Sport Boots reigns supreme. . These kid's shoes come in full grain rubber with serrated 3-Stripes and a rubber cupsole We guarantee 100% quality and authenticity of products.
Call/Whatsapp: 08036911296,08180065490, 08087656176
www.mendelsfootwears.com
office address:27, Atinuke Olabanji street, Balogun bus stop off Obafemi Awolowo way Ikeja
BULK BUYERS WANTED NATIONWIDE.....

Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by mendelsmattress: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Bethelmendels Int'l Ltd is the number one importer and manufacturer of over 500 varieties of foot-wears such as;Rubber suede shoes, female jelly slippers, indoor slippers Eva flip flop, Rain boots, safety boots, sneakers, kids school foot-wear, casual shoes, men/female corporate leathers shoes etc. we have been in the business of football wear for over a decade, having been long in the business of footwear we can assure of quality, durable and the latest fashion in footwear......
FASHION FEMALE SLIPPERS
Works perfectly for the rainy season
Trendy, simple & unique
Put some style and color to your footwear collections with these Fashion female slippers, comfortable and fashionable to wear.

Bulk Buyers Wanted Nationwide...
Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 08087656176
for more detail: check us on www.mendelsfootwears.com
Bethelmendels Int'l Ltd
27, Atunike Olabanji Street,
off John Olugbo, Off Balogun B-Stop

Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by awule: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Made-in-Nigeria Quality Footwears
Bulk Buyers/Resellers Wanted in Nigeria and Africa
Buy Nigeria to Grow Nigeria!
Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd, is proud to introduce B-first brand of made-in- Nigeria quality footwears to Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world. Yes, who says nothing good can come out of Nigeria? We are here to prove you wrong! The quality of our footwear is comparable to those produced in Europe and America. With our ultra-Modern factory located in the industrial hub of Lagos, we are set to revolutionize the comatose footwear industry in Nigeria.
Right now we have already launched into the Nigerian market, three designs that enjoying widespread market acceptance and demand. And more designs are in the pipeline. Our dream is to dominate the Nigeria footwear market with multifarious footwear types and designs. This is aimed at discouraging the incessant importation of low quality footwear from Asia countries into the Nigerian market, and by extension growing the footwear industry.
Check our current design models, sizes and packing:
Model 1: Kids Leather Footwear ( used as Casual & school shoes)
Size: 9(29) 11(31), 12(32), 13(33), 1(34)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 2: SNEAKERS
SIZE: 2(36), 3(37), 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 3: ( HAWK BOOT FOOTWEARS)
SIZE: 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 12PCS/CARTON
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK MADE IN NIGERIA FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality Made-in-Nigeria footwears comparable to Europe and America standard
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount
4. When you buy our Made-Nigeria-Footwear, you would help in growing the Nigeria economy
5. We offer nationwide delivery, saving you the cost and stress incurred in the purchasing process.
6. Our quality Made in Nigeria shoes are ideal for export business.
To Buy in Bulk as a Reseller
Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 07065804088, 08087656176
This opportunity is for market shoe dealers, boutique owners, Online Fashion & Footwears stores, online marketers, start-up entrepreneurs
Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Awolowo Way, by Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos

Re: Aba: We Struggle To Produce Made-in-nigeria Shoes by tck2000(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
Tolexander:
...ahn Nigerians look at how we made it.. We dey turn up on a daily it’s our work oh ahn yea soft work yea it’s our work oh ahn yea soft work ahn yea it’s our work oh
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System / Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. / Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.