Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,289 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? (40221 Views)

Imagine These 5 Celebrities Were Female Nurses, Who Do You Think Would Have Been / If Your Favourite Celebrities Were In The Same School / Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Ssms(m): 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ofcour its asa.... i will save her Again n again n again........i think i will save geneiveve too.......beautiful imperfection
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Hidentity(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
ademasta:

Do I knw you? Or what's your problem this early morning? You just quoted me unreasonably when I have got nothing to do with you. You don't know my tribe, i don't know yours. What point are you trying to prove here...

You're one of the most civil person I've seen here. He is questioning your choice for no reason. Just ignore him. He seems to be a different brand of lunatic-he is having issues with everything about him.

1 Like

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Neddstark: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
The one with the biggest tïts
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by AngelsAndStars(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
I will only snap pictures and post online. they can die I don't need them.
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by aylagos(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Asa and funke
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
I'd save jenifa twice...
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by mamaafrik(m): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
YourNemesis:
Asa and Funke.

2 and 3
eniiyi,u self know my taste.................,Asa and jenny baby and.........eehmmmmm the others can go sell "ewaoloka" with the "iyemoojas"
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by sammuell(m): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
None
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by replete(m): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
My lady ASA 6times concurrently
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Tobium1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
1 & 3
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by nathan5050(m): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Asa and Funke....the rest should book some space in the depth of the ocean joor o!
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by TruthNigeria(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
1 & 4 amazing ...funke no get big backside, Asa be like man... Toyin get tiny legs, mercy two legs bad.. You all know what I mean

Go for Gold
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by kcowen(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
nikkypearl:
Who are they?
they are WWE wrestlers

1 Like

Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Hades2016(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Will save none because all naija celebrities are stingy .....
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Abdulazeez007(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Smartjohns:
This funny stuff i took from Naijaloaded, I just decided to share it here, If any of these Top Celebrities were drowning at the point of death, GOD FORBID.

But which one would you save, first?

Abeg put mouth oh

Original Source: www.minglengr.com/entertainment/just-for-fun-if-any-of-these-top-celebrities-were-drowning-which-one-would-you-s/
who dey epp? may be dey shd go enter 3rd mainland water amd i go try consider 3 of them
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Collins0609(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
I love nadia buhari.its her t will save.#6
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by kcowen(m): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
Op How will you feel if i tell you i wont save anyone
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by financialpowa: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
I will save Asa
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Mrvaged: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
None
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Bestchisom(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
i will save my strength n energy joorh
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Burgerlomo: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
1&5 and I will give the rest a life jackets and wish them good luck
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by hebunohluwah(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
#BringBackAsa3#
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Audray(f): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
None.I'll just record the drowning and share it.
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by mamajaz(f): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
dingbang:
Chidinma ain't there, so all of dem will die cheesy
Chidinma kedike or Chidinma cucumber?
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by mamajaz(f): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
willi926:
That question wasn't 4 me, cos I will allow all of them drown.[color=] cheesy
Wicket!
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
Audray:
None.I'll just record the drowning and share it.
no more Australian kiss for you undecided
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by emerged01(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
I will definitely go for Asa and juliet
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by ERO32: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
None of the above. Where is mama - G?
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
I love Genevieve but she must agree to allow me shine Congo on a steady
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by Dynamikg: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
funny enough... my save plan we go like this pull number 1 to link 4 &5 out..... and pull number 2- to link 3 &6.....yap... I ll save them all ...it's possible for me
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by brainhgeek(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
i will save 6 people,: 3,3,3,3,3 and 3 . i will save Asa as many times I have. She is the only celebrity worthy of international award that i know of among the lot.
Re: If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? by freecocoa(f): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
Genny and Asa.

Too easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor With Mercy Aigbe & Francis Odega On A Movie Set / Osita Iheme (pawpaw) Goes Golfing (photos) / "My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.