Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) (66356 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by 247frolic(m): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2016
How We Plan Sex Routine – Woman Living With 2 Husbands Makes Unbelievable Revelations

A polyandrous Zimbabwean woman, Jack Chako, has given details on how her relationship with her two husbands has progressed, and how she enjoys sexual intimacy with them.

ZimPapers reports that the 30-year-old woman claims that her life is a bed of roses.

On how she gets maximum sexual satisfaction ‘as claimed’ from her husbands – Michael Hwita and Lifford Chimoto, Chako said, “We are a happy family, I live with my two husbands and we love one another.

“My two husbands are best friends and they are always together.

“Chimoto is the elder husband, while Hwita is the junior.

“I married the second Hwita because Chimoto is elderly and increasingly becoming weak in bed.

“They both have different roles and I love them both.

“They have different strengths. Chimoto fetches a lot of firewood and cleans up the house well but he is weak in bed and weak when it comes to fending for the family.

“The reason why I married a second husband is that Chimoto was starving me sexually.

“Hwita is also technically minded. He repairs a lot of broken goods, including cell phones and cobbles shoes too, making him bring some cash home. His biggest strength is he is excellent and strong in bed.

“To be honest, in terms of conjugal rights I favour Hwita. He gets me there.

“I only do it with Chimoto as a token. At times, I feel pity for Chimoto and give him token conjugal rights and he appreciates that.

“The rule is no one gets out of the room, because he is not on duty. Whoever is not on duty, just watches us at it.

“I am in charge and my two husbands are now used to sleeping side by side in one bed; because they don’t mind and they both appreciate each other for the different roles each play to the family,” the mother of five, three children from a previous marriage and two from this polyandrous affair stated.

Speaking further, she said, “I use some concoction to pacify my husbands. It is not a secret that I used a concoction to cow them down. I also sell this concoction to other women to cow down their errand husbands and make them compliant.

“None of my two husbands wishes to leave me. Initially I only had Chimoto but I ran away from him and went to my parents’ home because he was not satisfying me sexually and I was tired of stealing sex from neighbouring boys and men. But he followed and pleaded until my parents ordered me to take him back.

“I then gave him a condition that I should get another man to help him in bed and he agreed. This is how I got the second one. Since then, we live happily and enjoy our life, although we know that the generality of people around us do not like it,” Chako explained.

The husbands, Hwita and Chimoto, on their parts, said they don’t have problems taking Chako says their joint wife.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/how-we-plan-sex-routine-woman-living.html

cc lalasticlala
Chimoto said, “I know my failings and I appreciate the decision which was taken, we have various duties and life goes on.”

Hwita said, “I see no problem. She loves both of us and we understand our situation.

“I respect Chimoto as the elder husband because I found him here.”

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by realmindz: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2016
Ugly people, poor people...

231 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by 175(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2016
I'm dead. . . . grin angry grin grin grin grin grin

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by redsconsult(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2016
End time relationship...

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by enoqueen: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2016
If this news is true, then..... cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2016
175:
I'm dead. . . . grin angry grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by EfemenaXY: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2016
realmindz:
Ugly people, poor people...

But happy people.

It's all about communication and compromises.

Cc: Mindfulness. Cococandy. smiley

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2016
Hahahahaha.
Sure woman

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by sisisioge: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin

I was actually expecting one hot woman either of the two men couldn't let go of but I see they are all equally hot. Interesting...

61 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by cococandy(f): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy
EfemenaXY:

But happy people.

It's all about communication and compromises.

Cc: Mindfulness. Cococandy. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by cococandy(f): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
What's good for the goose...

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by lilmax(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
crap

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by inemani: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nna na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
I'm soo jealous cry

She's enjoying oh! sad

11 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Jazz at work grin

That woman vegetable dey work gann grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by RaeMystix: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lol
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by steppin: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
She's married to two old cargoes and she's bragging. Try this with Naija guys wey dey use baby oku to wash down tramadol, your nymphoo Toto go calm down.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hmm
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Arewa12: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by efilefun(m): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lmao see as dem be like mosquito wey no see blood suck for 3 months

15 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by yhemsy62(m): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by chinanu123(f): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
This woman Stadium don hear am

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by eleojo23: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Seriously?

11 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by crazygod(m): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
PaperLace:
Hahahahaha.
Sure woman
angry mtchew
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
The world is really coming to an end....

And to even think of, she makes the one not on duty to watch...like mai-guard

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by henrydadon(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin
i troway salute..awon ti nymphomaniac grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by tintingz(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Interesting. grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Chrisrare: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Seunpaul01(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
This is a poor woman and man mentality.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by room089: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
Jack chako ko Wacko jacko ni!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Viccur(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
look at the so called husbands sef, the wife is...chai. What's this world turning to. Definitely she's a sex addict. Mumu husbands

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Best Diaper For Babies / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.