Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) (31813 Views)

Thieves Who Stole N3M Worth Of Fish Arrested (Photos) / Armed Men Robbing Market Women In Enugu Arrested (Photos) / Man Who Enslaved & Tortured His Son In Enugu Arrested By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) by shumuel(m): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
They are finished completely.
Chrismas is coming grin
Re: Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) by vchykp(m): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
yomibelle:

awon afonja?
m not a member of NCAN buh the same is igbo

Crime is everywhere, but each tribe has thier own specialization.

Afonjas are well known for rape, petty thiefs, domestic violence, stealing of bikes and chicken..

Flat head republic are known for drug trafikking, kidnap, huge robbery, ritual etc..
Re: Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) by Francischuxx(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]what is really going on
nawaa oo...
Re: Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) by JABB(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
divinelove:
Gini
kindly share this picture to a kunk weed smoker and inscribe "E don tey wey you bad no be today"
Re: Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) by drmuri(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
3 Igbos doing what they know how to do best apart from trafficking hard drug---- stealing
Re: Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Recession why nao. In this period of U a lot of people had been killed simply becos of theft activities. So na fowl come be the next thing people dey steal nao. How person go steal 150chickens if not to sell. Dem deserve to be sentence to 150 years in cell with one chicken representing one year.
Re: Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
vchykp:
nah better money oh.. awon afonja.. grin how did the police catch them sef?..

i guess one of the chicken ran out of captivity to the police station to report.. grin grin grin

Is this a case of kidnapping ?

I burst into laughter on seeing them pose with the chicken..
Re: Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lol .....
Re: Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) by iamkingzlee(m): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
There's hunger in the land
Re: Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) by vchykp(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
Naughtysite:

Is this a case of kidnapping ?

I burst into laughter on seeing them pose with the chicken..

its a case of kidnapping tho, but its so unfortunate that the afonjas kidnapp chicken while the flat heads kidnapp human.. grin
Re: Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
wetin them they thief chickens for? some kind thief they vex person..... at there age na fowl dem they thief!! useless thief
Re: Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) by mistermoi(m): 1:15am On Dec 04, 2016
See dem eyez. Awon OLE aladiye. grin grin grin grin
Re: Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) by Babysnow1: 6:57am On Dec 04, 2016
vchykp:

its a case of kidnapping tho, but its so unfortunate that the afonjas kidnapp chicken while the flat heads kidnapp human.. grin

did you not read the names of people that stole the chicken.
uchenna
Sunday
onyeka...

stop being childish
and beside am igbo
Re: Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) by Cityguy: 7:50am On Dec 04, 2016
lol.... I just love how they were kept with the chickens in that first pix grin
Re: Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) by Mekusstriker(m): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2016
adeaks:
They stole a couple of chickens.... but then lost the chickens and a Hiace Bus whose value is more than the chickens they stole, and to top it off they are going to jail.
No chickens, No Bus plus jail.

These guys are the very the definition of tough luck. grin
Did I just hear COUPLE OF CHICKENS? Biko how many are couples. Where you there when they wedded to confirm them as couples.
Re: Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) by Kay17: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2016
They look like they are from the bottom stratum of the society. A society that has cheated them of a profitable education and good living.
Re: Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) by vchykp(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2016
Babysnow1:

did you not read the names of people that stole the chicken.
uchenna
Sunday
onyeka...

stop being childish
and beside am igbo

mayb i did not read well, but am nt been tribalistic, i mock any tribe into crime, am an igbo but i have stayed in lagos all my life.
Re: Thieves Who Stole 150 Chickens In Enugu Arrested (Photo) by Babysnow1: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
vchykp:

mayb i did not read well, but am nt been tribalistic, i mock any tribe into crime, am an igbo but i have stayed in lagos all my life.

ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos / Drunken Policeman’s Rifle Explodes In Lagos, Kills Man While Praying / Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.