Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Buying Strategy From Alibaba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying Strategy From Alibaba (2788 Views)

Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version / How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Strategy From Alibaba by mroluway: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2009
hey, I need a Professional digital camera and i have already found one on alibaba website, could anyone give me an advise or a buying strategy that will work for me to get the camera from China to avoid scamming.? I will appreciate your advise.
Re: Buying Strategy From Alibaba by naijacutee(f): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2009
Why China? Are you buying in bulk? Have you considered the delivery costs from China - Nigeria over delivery costs from sending it from US/Europe?
Re: Buying Strategy From Alibaba by Mydex(m): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2009
hi NAIJACUTEE
it states that you are the moderator
for the business section on this honourable
forum.
I have been trying for days now to get my post
in that section and i have constantly been denied
it states the you are un able to reach the forum,
or its off limits to you,
I have checked my email for voilation of conduct
but i find nothing,
Let me know whats up ASAP
Re: Buying Strategy From Alibaba by floridatri: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2009
Sometimes some kind of fraud can happen through such sorts of transactions, so it is always recommended to be alert about such kind of frauds. 

Sale Leaseback
Re: Buying Strategy From Alibaba by Kaestro(m): 12:40am On Nov 15, 2009
Not to discredit alibaba.com but if you an stare clear. Google Alibaba and check for their reviews.
Re: Buying Strategy From Alibaba by naijacutee(f): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2009
Mydex:

hi NAIJACUTEE
it states that you are the moderator
for the business section on this honourable
forum.
I have been trying for days now to get my post
in that section and i have constantly been denied
it states the you are un able to reach the forum,
or its off limits to you,
I have checked my email for voilation of conduct
but i find nothing,
Let me know whats up ASAP

The forum now has a robot which blocks scam-like posts like "Make N300,000 doing absolutely nothing". Hope this helps.
Re: Buying Strategy From Alibaba by yanizi(f): 12:43am On Nov 16, 2009
if u buy one,buy in nigeria shops.
if u want real brand,buy from usa/japan or europe.
if u need quantity,ok,,can buy from sellers who is located in shenzhen.
but take care of it.
if u need help,tel me.
Re: Buying Strategy From Alibaba by chosen04(f): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2009
naijacutee:

The forum now has a robot which blocks scam-like posts like "Make N300,000 doing absolutely nothing". Hope this helps.

@Naijacutee.

Thanks for introducing that robot to save Nlers from the few-notorious scammers who promise heaven on earth. Imagine some1 assuring you of making 300K for doing nothing and yet he/she doesnot have 50k in account.

They have turned business section to "scammers haven" thus, members now dread visiting this section. This sections seriously needs sanitization
Re: Buying Strategy From Alibaba by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2009
hello naijacutee, i have been wondering why my post on investment are disappearing but as i have come to understand that u as the moderator of this forum have been moving out my post . maybe because u think it is a scam. of which it is not .u can confirm that on our web site at www.goldlinkgroup.com under it u will see goldlinkinvention.com.please i hope this will convince u a little so can stop moving out my post.
Re: Buying Strategy From Alibaba by VitaliyKVS: 12:40am On Mar 02, 2010
There is a good site on which there is constantly an updating of bases of swindlers to whom interestingly look there already more than 7500 swindlers and administrators constantly fill up base antiscammers.net
Re: Buying Strategy From Alibaba by madlady(f): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2010
@Poster Try to avoid that site, sellers promise the earth but what you receive will hardly ever be what you expected.

I sell on ebay so I am always looking for stock, I tried to get good quality Cashmere goods from sellers they turned out to be rubbish.

I used my credit cards so that I would be covered in-case anything went wrong, I did not end up out of pocket, but that buying venue not all it's made out to be.

I say avoid. lipsrsealed
Re: Buying Strategy From Alibaba by greendata: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2010
Who has really made a sale or used this site successfully. Let us know please
Re: Buying Strategy From Alibaba by stinirene: 7:50am On Nov 05, 2010
Alibaba is the greatest B2B site in China. I know the market well and my colleague is the moderator of safe trading in alibaba. we have checked out hundreds of chinese suppliers for foreign companies. some golden members turned out to be scammer at the end. so my suggestion is check .check. and recheck before paying. and another suggestion is dont expect buying brand electronics like sony. apple. samsung with much lower price from China. I'm 100% sure they are counterfeits.
Re: Buying Strategy From Alibaba by winnersbiz(m): 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2010
@ poster. i will help you get wat you want through this site called mallforafrica, you can as well do the shopping by self
why i will help you to buy the product you want is becos i have their webcard which it easy to shop in their site. or can as well use other payment option they in their site. mallforafrica is owned by a young Nigeria base in the US. they also have their office here in ikeja, pls check them out they are for real.
  if you need my help through this you email me @ surebuyng@live.com or u can do the shopping by self. site name.www mallforafrica.com
Re: Buying Strategy From Alibaba by vishali: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2011
I am moved with Chinabuye, best online shop from China. Their rates are reasonable and free shipping charges too. So not dealing with alibaba anymore

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Alibaba, Aliexpress, Dhgate And Other Chinese Sites Effectively. / Skye Bank Nigeria - Beware Skye Bank Nigeria Fraud / Regular Supply Of Paraffin Wax, Stearic Acid And Wick Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.