Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) (39242 Views)

Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) / Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by tyokunbo(m): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Source:[url][/url]http://towncrieronline.net/2016/12/03/see-the-lavish-campaign-posters-of-candidates-for-rivers-state-re-run-elections-next-saturday/

Campaign posters are a critical part of any successful Nigerian election. Just like any other election, candidates in the Rivers State re-run polls next week Saturday recognize this fact. Needless to say, some of them have printed interesting campaign posters. Here are some we could lay our hands on.

Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by tyokunbo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
More.

Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by tyokunbo(m): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by yarimo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
MAGNUS ABE for senate or no election grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
PDP or no elecion grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by dokyOloye: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
yarimo:
MAGNUS ABE for senate or no election grin
lol.
Wike no be Mimiko ooo.
Na fire for fiire oo
Blood for blood.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
nt

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by ChilledPill: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
See them flashing their 32 like dog head inside a hot water.... After election they will frown like crocodile.

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
Na dey nid our help......... make all of dem go look bush!
Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by samuelUMOH(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
Are there no young men in Rivers state to contest election ? Why old men old men with retired Honourable .

1 Like

Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by mikkypel(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
If i hear say dem get plan 4 anybody... They are going there to add to their pot belly

1 Like

Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by nely(m): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Young men used,as political thugs, cultists,political assassins,kidnappers in river state while this old men empower them with arms steal their future and,only plan for their children and fat bellies.

6 Likes

Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
Dey don come again.... See their faces

One thing I know about my darling state is Pdp is Rivers, Rivers is Pdp

3 Likes

Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by chrisxxx(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
Remember Azubuike Wanjoku was the man in video asking for his money from an INEC official who failed to deliver on his electoral malpractice.
Ordinarily this man would have been disqualified. Fortunately he has a saint status since he is a member of APC.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by Bekimbo(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
River state is PDP and PDP is River state,APC beware

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by Respect55(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
I sense blood
Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by Young03(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
see old men wanting to get richer at 75
Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by Bishops10(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
Magnus Abe

5 Likes

Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by jamislaw(m): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
Why is it that most of APC candidates has relatively Igbo's name?

1 Like

Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by lomaxx: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
Who dem epp?
Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
My rugged state with rugged old men always contesting
Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by ifeelgood: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
Has Fayose accused APC over this election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by higherpower: 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
dokyOloye:
lol.
Wike no be Mimiko ooo.
Na fire for fiire oo
Blood for blood.

You are right! Your blood for your Siblings blood

7 Likes

Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by collinometricx: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by HopeAtHand: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
jamislaw:
Why is it that most of APC candidates has relatively Igbo's name?

Na you sabi!!!

1 Like

Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by jamislaw(m): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Na you sabi!!!
you no see am
Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by passionate88: 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
I'll be voting for P.D.P grin grin grin grin grin grin

That dude that said Wike is owing salaries, was aregberascal not owing workers salaries yet you lot campaigned for him.

Rivers State is P.D.P and P.D.P is Rivers.
This is where Amodu Sheriff was removed nd this will be where Amaechi will be disgraced

10 Likes

Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by MVLOX(m): 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
So dis is which round nw?

1 Like

Re: Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) by 4dor: 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
PHC1stBorn:
These are all my people
(1)I rep the Rivers -east senatorial zone. this seat is not the birth right of George Thompson Sekibo of PDP having spent 3 consecutive terms there. Hon Andrew Uchendu of APC ought to have retired from politics and allow a much younger versatile candidate to lead the way..in my opinion I will support another party like LP. However, I wish Magnus Abe wins Rivers South-East zone
Barr. Emerengwa too has been in politics for a long time, was the council chairman of KELGA sometimes in 1993 or so, grandpa ought to have retired from politics
(2) NLC and NUT, Rivers state chapter have not been living up to our expectation, in fact the leadership of these union have been politicized and under the control of the governor who doesn't accept dissenting view from any angle. No wonder the governor has been having sleepless night just to ensure that his looting spree continue unabated without any opposition member of RSHA to contend with..salary payment has become his prerogative at any giving instance rather than showing commitment to civil servants' welfare...Pls who can speak for the masses especially the civil servants if all members of RSHA are of PDP extractions as we know that there is no such thing as check and balance anymore? Even as NLC has become an appendage of the government?
(3) Governor NYESOM Ezebunwon WIKE does not have the genuine interest of our state in his heart, am ABSOLUTELY sure of This. All he is good at is to score cheap political point through over inflated project contracts awarded to his cronies that guarantees him kick-back payments. neither are other candidates who are mainly after their selfish interest. All am routing for is opposition candidate that will curtail the excessive executive tyranny in our dear state.
(4) Do not tell me that Rivers state is PDP and PDP is Rivers state...bcs am yet to be convinced on why I and all those whose 8months salaries were unjustly withheld (fixed deposited) only to receive 3months on 11th November should vote PDP...fa fa fa foullll!

Be Guided accordingly when voting and do it based on ur conscience. Together we shall disappoint doomsayers if we all accord PEACE our priority.

am trying to be objective without insulting anybody here cos those guys ain't worth it either....just vote and walk away!
Long live federal Republic of Nigeria!
Long live TREASURE BASE OF THE NATION!!
ONE LOVE!!!

I love your objective opinion. Well done!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mega Party Formation: Buhari’s Ministers, Govs Named As Sponsors!!! / Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" / Akpabio lamented Obi received more applause during Wigwe's funeral - Peterside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.