Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (84846 Views)

Terry G's Son Celebrates Chelsea's Goal Against Arsenal In Europa League Final / Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room / Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by ekanDamie: 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
that's how Airforce1 stole 70% of the comments on this thread with his unsolicited melo dramatic confession. I was jez laffing, but u normally should have opened a thread n show us pictures of your rehabilitated self
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by kenoz(m): 12:13am On Dec 04, 2016
Classy
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by obyikye(f): 12:18am On Dec 04, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys.. today mark the 7th month i stopped doing drugs. I'm a better guy now living a cool and happy life without drugs.
Thank God for your life. I am really happy for you.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 04, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys..
today mark the 7th month i stopped doing drugs.
I'm a better guy now living a cool and happy life without drugs.

What kind of drugs were you doing?
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by SparroicSparrow(m): 12:43am On Dec 04, 2016
nwakibie3:

NTAibadan lied oooo... na still chelsea dash mancity that one goal make e no be like say chelsea wicked like buhari grin grin grin

naso
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by kaylex1994(m): 12:48am On Dec 04, 2016
London is blue
Manchester is blue
EPL is blue
Blue rules
When blue color GAM blue color the stronger blue will rule

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by wiloy2k8(m): 1:08am On Dec 04, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys..

Bros e no easy ... i stopped mine 4 month back
no smoking , drinking or drugz
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by yinkslinks(m): 2:02am On Dec 04, 2016
muntus grin grin grin grin
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys..
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by dabrightt: 3:44am On Dec 04, 2016
KAHNUL:
THIS IS LIFE MEHN!!. I KINDA HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW cry
Do you need acid
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by dabrightt: 3:45am On Dec 04, 2016
daamazing:
mehn, u need them back
esu laluu ni boboyi ooo
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by dabrightt: 3:46am On Dec 04, 2016
ofeshe:

Did u try oshogbo weed if not u wud have been celebrating the opposite
Better change before it isa to late bro

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by seguno2: 5:54am On Dec 04, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys..

Thank God for your life as you could have ended up like Majek Fashek.
Anyone has his before and after pictures?
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by seguno2: 6:02am On Dec 04, 2016
Mrop:
The talented Singer Paul okoye of psquare happily show off his sitting room as he celebrate his club victory against manchester city You like ?

He shared this photos on his IG page

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNjwJSeA5TC/?hl=en

Source::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/paul-okoye-show-off-his-beautiful-big.html?m=0

I thought that they are from Anambra, not so?
Has anyone seen him celebrating Ifeanyi Ubah FC's (or another Anambra team) victory on Instagram?
Or maybe someone has seen an English musical mega star celebrating the victory of a football club in Anambra on Instagram?
Can one legitimately label Paul Okoye an Akotileta, prodigal son, who doesn't understand that charity begins at HOME?
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 04, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys..

Good on you Bruv, stay well off and be strong ....

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 04, 2016
1zynnvn:

Thank God for you, It was prolly the drugs that told you to go into music, write jamb and study something, you can still be rich and famous at 60. hehehe. jst kidding oo
grin Airforce1
[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/my-first-day-at-the-gym.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 04, 2016
Attention wh0res all over this thread on about drugs and rehab
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by emmyfizzy12(m): 6:44am On Dec 04, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys..
Thank God for your life. smiley
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by ericuzor(m): 6:53am On Dec 04, 2016
Plus234:
whats so special about the room ? is it the chairs, shining tiles and 43inches TV ?, so this people on nairaland making mouths here and there are just nothing but poor church rats
you are the poorest of them all,i have a 43inches in my room also in the living room and the TV in square living room is way bigger so for you not to know the size shows you have none in your house and you are a mouth making jealous fellow full of hate for people doing well in life. nairalanders you called church rats are 100times better than you

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by Barigaboy(m): 6:59am On Dec 04, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys..
Am happy for u n make sure u don't ever come back to it. U no r still going to be having d withdrawal symptoms but stick to d God side. Heaven r happy for u now n d devil will be sad. God bless u do creative things live your good dreams. Your family will be happy now
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by lekankolade(m): 7:16am On Dec 04, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys..
Thank God for u
But wait Ooo, did u turn ur weakness to strength or strength to weakness?
U stopped doing drug then u should start doing good music....
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by Igbunu4: 7:57am On Dec 04, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys..
Thank God for your life.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 04, 2016
Khd95:
I no watch d match oo,but according to NTAibadan,chelsea nack mancity 3 better apako,while man city manage return 1,shey na true cos i no trust nta at all

but see ass nicca small beside tv,cheeei

But according to NTAlagos... Chelsea scored 4 goals. Cahil, Costa, William and Hazard. Relocate to Lagos asap for authentic news.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by Plus234(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2016
ericuzor:
you are the poorest of them all,i have a 43inches in my room also in the living room and the TV in square living room is way bigger so for you not to know the size shows you have none in your house and you are a mouth making jealous fellow full of hate for people doing well in life. nairalanders you called church rats are 100times better than you

look at this hopeless idiot, you are nothing but a poor church rat, i still maintain nothing special in that room, only useless chelshit fans will hail anything as long as is from one of them tout

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 04, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys..
Nice one bro!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by MNDY(m): 9:06am On Dec 04, 2016
Is the other guy in the first picture praying (Islamically)?
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by ooshinibos: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2016
house powered by generator and diesel ....

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by AyamConfidence(m): 9:34am On Dec 04, 2016
daamazing:
mehn, u need them back
shocked

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by Ghost447(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2016
steppin:
Everything about Nigerians is always big and loud. See sitting room big pass 3 bedrooms.
You're at liberty to make yours smaller.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2016
is dis a room or Na hall
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by daamazing(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.