Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (84858 Views)

Terry G's Son Celebrates Chelsea's Goal Against Arsenal In Europa League Final / Peter Okoye Flaunt Beautiful Interior Of His Sitting Room / Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by emeijeh(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
G
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by etiosa24(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys.. today mark the 7th month i stopped doing drugs. I'm a better guy now living a cool and happy life without drugs.
Thank God for your life.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by Ekaka1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys..
today mark the 7th month i stopped doing drugs.
I'm a better guy now living a cool and happy life without drugs.

I celebrate with you. I praise your commitment to it and that you're talking about it in the positive.

Commit the rest to Jesus in prayers and He will keep you safe and far away from it forever....bless you bro!
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mrop:
The talented Singer Paul okoye of psquare happily show off his sitting room as he celebrate his club victory against manchester city You like ?

He shared this photos on his IG page

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNjwJSeA5TC/?hl=en

Source::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/paul-okoye-show-off-his-beautiful-big.html?m=0

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by nwakibie3(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Khd95:
I no watch d match oo,but according to NTAibadan,chelsea nack mancity 3 better apako,while man city manage return 1,shey na true cos i no trust nta at all

but see ass nicca small beside tv,cheeei

NTAibadan lied oooo... na still chelsea dash mancity that one goal make e no be like say chelsea wicked like buhari grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by allytinted: 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys.. today mark the 7th month i stopped doing drugs. I'm a better guy now living a cool and happy life without drugs.
Drug Is Not Your Problem But Weed.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by honeywealth75(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys..
. Nice 1 , am facing dis kind of problem, i want to stop drug pls

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by Call07034780891: 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Omambala boiz..rich forever. LOL!
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by FastShipping: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
cc: snoopy
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by holluwai(m): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Men!!!!!!

I tap into this kinda blessing o jesu
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by lizzlix(m): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys..
I said it! You post lately has been meaningful and i knew something was up. Infact i predicted it's either your moniker has been hacked or you listened to advice and stopped doing osogbo weed. It's good to know i was right. #IstandWithYouBro

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by Adiwana: 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys..
Honestly even though am not a fan,but I respect you for this&pray you continue.Anybody that has fought through /still fighting any type of addiction would relate with you.Much Respect bro

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by lqdy(f): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
I think I like it,lol if I hear think I love this sitting room spacey.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
Money is good
He try
So on point!
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

No Vex But 7months Pere And You're Already Rejoicinq ?
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by CzarChris(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
I have only 1 sentence to make "God punish poverty and his entire family." angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by teebillz: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys..

May your music become a reality better too

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by ufuosman(m): 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
Chelsea making their fans proud this season, kudos to the team
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by Beey(f): 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys..
Congrats for the 7 months of being clean.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys..

Ootiiii yaaaa wherey.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by mengho(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
what's d essence of dat big as* living room 4 God's sake. what a waste of space
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by mengho(m): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Davidson364:
Cool
Gambling is haram, you must not mislead the public
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by ezra1990: 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
KAHNUL:
THIS IS LIFE MEHN!!. I KINDA HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW cry
Wat are you waiting for?
END IT NOW!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by shukudi(m): 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
KAHNUL:
THIS IS LIFE MEHN!!. I KINDA HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW cry
hate urself? Will u like DD force or a stronger sniper? U can help urself out and I will gratefully do the supply.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by Plus234(m): 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
whats so special about the room ? is it the chairs, shining tiles and 43inches TV ?, so this people on nairaland making mouths here and there are just nothing but poor church rats
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys..

May your heart, kidney,lungs and liver receive the healing they so craved for.
I'm so happy for you and do ensure that you don't get back to such life style again.
Re: Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory by festusbarry(m): 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice settings

Rejoice with me guys..

You are still going to make your golden jubilee, and we will still be alive to celebrate with you brother man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry / Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show / Irewolede Cynthia: I Had Sex In A Car Along Admiralty Way, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.