Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (95318 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2007
A Death in Venice --- Daniel Silva
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2007
Double Deception---Lena Nelson Dooley (Christian Romance) na because of babe o![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by dinozzo(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2007
Relentless - Simon Kernick
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2007
Tai Pan---- James Clavell.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by delarontus(f): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2007
@tianshe

Is Tai Pan interesting? I've had it for years without reading it
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by uchetobi(f): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2007
Satan’s contract – mills and boons
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by anando(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2007
Mystery by Peter Straub
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by otolorin(m): 1:02am On Aug 01, 2007
Deception Point - Dan Brown
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by OmoEko1(f): 1:44am On Aug 01, 2007
"Chasing Destiny"- "Eric Jerome Dickey", very good book, just finished reading today. But I just started reading "What They Want" by "Omar Tyree"
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by drklump(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2007
Now reading Pop goes the weasel by james patterson. Been reading the guy's books steady for like 2 months now. Just finished Jack and Jill, before that Big Bad Wolf.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by spikedcylinder: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2007
The current issue of True Love West Africa
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by boundless(f): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2007
I am currently reading CELEBRATED.  smileyThis is a book celebrating the achievements of 25 top entrpreneurial women in Nigeria. It is both inspiring and motivating.

It reveals the challenges, issues and special moments of a contemporary Nigerian woman as experienced by these select individuals.

This is a must buy for every woman that has entrpreneurial aspirations, for the young graduates that want to start off on their own. Fathers could buy this as a gift for their daughters, wives, sisters, mothers. Boyfriends could buy the book for their girlfriends. Mothers could purchase a copy for themselves and their daughter.

But it's cheaper to buy it online at www.celebratingnigerianwomen.com. grin Remember you are what you read!!

Join me so Ladies, lets build a greater Nigeria. Lets impact our Country positively.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2007
@delarontus
So far, absolutely beautiful.I've gone just 250 pages.
Have you read Shogun?
James Clavell is a brilliant writer.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by delarontus(f): 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2007
I haven't read Shogun. The first and only one of his books I have is Tai Pan and i haven't read it. Maybe i'll summon the courage to read it sometimes soon.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 12:15am On Aug 04, 2007
@delarontus
You should give it a go girl!
If you're in Lagos maybe I could even lend you Shogun when you're through with Taipan cheesy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by OmoEko1(f): 5:29am On Aug 04, 2007
Sweet St Louis- Omar Tyree
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by omoge25(f): 5:34am On Aug 04, 2007
Medical-Surgical Nursing by Mosby
Clinical drug theraphy by Abrams
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by chiogo(f): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2007
Always a Bridesmaid-----Kristen Hardy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by uchetobi(f): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2007
Jackie Collins - Rockstar
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by doyin13(m): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2007
Petals of Blood by Nguigi wa Thiongo (I am sure I messed the spelling up)
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by trendy(f): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2007
The Bachelors Wedding - Betty Neels
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by uchetobi(f): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2007
O my God Betty Neels that old M&B author, she is so boring, the days I use to be into M&B full time, I avoided buying or borrowing her books like a plague
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by replenish(f): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2007
my life; bill clinton
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2007
Noble House--- James Clavell
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by joy1225(f): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2007
I JUST GOT A BOOK,WHICH I INTEND TO START READING,
ICARUS GIRL BY HELEN OYEYEMI
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by uchetobi(f): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2007
James Hardley Chase – Believe this you’l believe anything
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2007
Wizard of the Crow by Ngugi wa Thiong'o
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by odada(m): 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2007
my goodness i just finished reading AMERICAN STAR-------JACKIE COLLINS twas soooooooo OMG amazing cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by uchetobi(f): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2007
guyd read Jackie Collins undecided cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Muanya(f): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2007
just finished BLACK and now on to RED, by Ted Dekker is a trilogy and the third is WHITE, men u have to take a look on this novel is the bomb i tell u, cant keep it down
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Muanya(f): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2007
just finished BLACK and now on to RED, by Ted Dekker is a trilogy and the third is WHITE, men u have to take a look on this novel is the bomb i tell u, cant keep it down
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Muanya(f): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2007

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (100)

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / A Story: Broken Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.