Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi (25299 Views)

18+ My First Time In A Big City: A True Life Story Of Gabriella Pt 3 / 18+ My First Time In A Big City: A True Life Story Of Gabriella Pt 2 / 16+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
CHAPTER 4-18+ CONTINUE'S HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
New post tomorow
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by xaviercasmir(m): 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
i am waiting oooooo
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
It was pa james,but he was actually naked,with his d+ck pointing up that was why we all chorused "jesu".we could see precum all over his penis,we were all anxious to know what happened,and why he was naked.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Ahh wednesday morning so cool and relaxing,i turned on my hometheater,dancing to the rythms of "pull over by iyanya".i heard a knock on my door,i was suprised because no normal person in my area would knock on a person's door like that,at this time in the morning.i opened my door to see mama abi in a light chimy shirt,that was revealing the shapes of her big boobs heavily,and a rapper tied around her waist.
ME:ahh mama abi,what is d matter,why r u at my door this early morning.
MAMA Abi:shewooo zohn(john) i tell u say i wan write exsam(exam),dis one wen u dey question me.
ME:ok sorry any problem
MAMA ABI:ehm nah my husman ooo,he dey find my trouble this morning.
ME:aha your trouble dey loss
MAMA ABI:u nor go tell me make i come inside.
ME:sorry oya come inside.
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
MAMA ABI:See my husman wan finish me with mess,he mess dey make"abu..abu..abu"like say,he dey call that northener for opposite the street.so i fit stay here till day break small...?
ME:oya make ur self comfortable.
I couldn't remove my eyes from her boobs,and to make d matter worst,her nipple was poking through the shirt.She came to my side to pick my pictures,and she started viewing them(the pictures),lowering her boobs to view.my d+ck was already at attention and any moment from now,mama abi would notice.
Eh eh eh eh eh,my God is good ooo,i started singing in my mind to get my thoughts away,but still to not avail.
MAMA ABI:i want to drink water can u get me some?
ME:right away.
On getting up mama abi saw my errection,and she was moving her eyes rapidly on my d+ck,she would look at it,and look away as fast as she could.suddenly my music stopped.shit it was nepa.i could hear the whole neighbourhood insulting them.i burst into laughter when i heard iyene calling nepa lapa,and pa james wife,nepa as yeapa

1 Like

Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mama abi:abeg i no wan drink water again come sidon near me
MEsadi switched on the touch)ehm mama abi i am here any problem?
MAMA ABI:i dey fear darkness
i directed the touch to mama abi chest and started viewing the loads,when i heard her say u like am?
ME:ehm like wetin
MAMA ABI:nor pretend u wan tell me say u nor dey look my breast?
ME:no oooh,abeg i be christian i nor dey like dat kind thing.
MAMA ABIsadshe grabbed my dick and hold it tightly)wehke,why dis thing big like this.As a sharp guy i quickly grabbed the oppurtunity and planted a kiss on her lips.she has never seen a big d+ck like mine(9 inches) so she was suprised.i stood her up and started romancing her,why she was busy breathing heavily.i stood her up,removed her clothes,laid her on the bed and started licking her right nipples,why my other hand was twisting her left one(breast).i moved downwards to her hairy pussy i widened her leg and used my tongue to locate her clit.

BLOOD OF JESUS WETIN BE DAT I HEARD HER SCREAM
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by xaviercasmir(m): 6:24am On Dec 05, 2016
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
MAMA ABI:nah wetin u dey do so zohn,abeg nor stop i neva see anything wen dey sweet me like that.
ME:so u mean ur husband has not done this to you?
MAMA ABI:no oooh abeg(ahh)nor talk(ahh)continue(uuh).
I licked and sucked mama abi's pussy,like i was licking ice cream.She was moving up and down,jerking,and throwing are legs around my face which made me felt uncomfortable.few minutes later mama abi reached orgasm,after shouting and screaming in her ijaw slangs.i tied her mouth in order for the neighbours not to hear her scream.
I brought out my d+ck for mama abi to suck but she opposed the idea.
MAMA ABI:na why u dey point dis big kondo for my face nah,shook am for here nah(pointing to her pussy).
ME:mama abi i need u to suck it.
MAMA ABi:for wetin nah asscream(ice-cream).
ME:mama abi but i sucked ur pussy nah
MAMA ABI:lie lie,i no try am.abeg i don tire to wait shook am for my hole(attending doggy position).
ME:if u nor wan suck my dick comot for my house.
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by xaviercasmir(m): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
I drove mama abi out of my house feeling disappionted.i thought of the disgrace pa james would be facing.
He was caught cheating with one ashawo with big nyansh,he fainted when he was about release,only heaven knows if he was cumming or going.he was an old man,and still had the desire for sex,well he met his dead end.i picked up my phone to call my security,and i saw 8 missed call from my phone.I called her back and she started talking on me having a wife.i never believed in love and never thought i would.i arrived at the hospital,and was given a chance to operate a person by my boss.On my way there a nurse called me to help her get something in the store room.On our way there,she started swinging her ass to get me turned on.i suspected something,but i swayed those thoughts away from my head.i got there to meet another problem of my life.The nurse locked the door behind me and closed the curtain.she uncladed herself and gace me an amazing Mouth Gig.within 3 minutes my d+ck stood up again.
SHE SMILED........
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
We got back into action and i banged her like there was no tommorow her boobs were busy swinging up and down,hitting her face.The movement of her boobs turned me on again after 45 minutes and the heavenly and sweet feeling started rislng up. after a few thrust i pulled out my condom and cumed on her nipple.She was a crazy lady bcus she wiped away my cum from her boobs and started licking it.she told me she loved the salty taste,we cleaned our selves and we departed.
I Finished the operation and dismissed the nurses.I started gathering the instruments,only to find out that the scissors was missing.I hope i didn't leave the scissors in his(my patient) stomach i thought.something told me to check under the bed.I thanked God for letting me see the scissors under the bed.on getting up i heared my phone ringing,i checked my pocket it wasn't there

Chineke meh....i don kill person,it was inside...........
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by xaviercasmir(m): 5:11am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 7:19am On Dec 07, 2016
xaviercasmir:
what i like about this story is that street vibe happening between mama Abi and her co tenants.
More ink to your pen.
AND MORE PLS

Thanks big man
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by fobiflex(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
continue bro
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by fobiflex(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
oga mrjosh, u don go on recession?
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 2:01am On Dec 16, 2016
More updates today
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by fobiflex(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
mrjoshyssb:
More updates today
when is your today
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
i placed my head on the patients stomach only to hear my phone ringing from there.
Chineke meh,i by force speak igbo from my mouth.i lifted the patient up only to see the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.the patient was lying on top of the phone.the nurses were wondering why i was dancing.they thought it was bcus of my successful first operation.
Nurse angelina abeg give me register make i sign dey go house,6 don knack o'clock i said.
NURSE ANGELINA:fine bobo u neva talk wen u go carry me comot,go shop rite.
ME:shop wetin,nor be only shoprite,nah shopwrong.
NURSE ANGELINA:fine bobo why u nor dey show me face.
ME:my name nah john my mama nor give me fine bobo.
NURSE ANGELINA:even though doctor john u nor wan marry.
ME:even though i wan marry,dey tell u say i dey look for panla(dry fish)
That word upset her badly,because she gave me the register angrily.

Nurse angelina looked straight into my eyes and I couldn't resist her,I wondered if she was charming me or not.bcus as soon as she told me to follow her to her house,I followed her.I didn't knew what came upon me but,I started seeing nurse angelina as a hot and sexy lady,who I can't resist to Bleep.we got to her house,and she directed me to bedroom,where we uncladed her self.nurse angelina gave me dis amazing Mouth Action,dat I had never experienced b4 in my whole life of Bleep history.the way she handled my penis,and licked the head made me to release under 3 minutes.after my Mouth Action experience,as a sharp and premium guy,my dick rose up from its slumber to the next episode of the Bleep history.

I banged angelina like no other(indomie should add fuckar like no other),in doggie style she was screaming so loudly and realeasing mutiple times without getting tired.I wondered what kind of lady nurse angelina was,bcus she wasn't getting tired of sex.

She laid me on the bed and climbed upon my d!ck with her ass facing the direction of my view.she started winning her ass and moved he ass in a way that made her look she was twerking.the sensation was too much that I couldn't hold on longer,3 minutes later I realeased.I ate the food she prepared for me and left her place for my house.

I arrived at my compound only to meet sasha banks and roman reign contesting for warri champion belt.mama abi and her husband were at war again,fighting like mad people.

It was 6:30 am,(the next morning) I stepped out of the house and entered a keke nape.we were close to ekpan bridge,when I felt something in my ass forcing its way out.blood of j it was shit.(Pupu).nature calls abi nah nature calling according to dumebi don catch me.immediately we reached the bridge,I couldn't take it anymore,so I stopped the tricycle,paid him,and went under the bridge to do his business,just for me to drop my first lump,I saw the river vibrating seriously.what I saw made my shit to fly inside like superman abi nah flash.

Nah....ma....mami....mammywater I whispered
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by Youngtrice(m): 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Please a link to the beginning of the story??
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by jkaro(m): 6:20am On Feb 08, 2017
mrjoshyssb I like ur story, have been coming in to check for update, nor yet. try drop one Abeg.
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
Re: 16+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 4:36pm
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
NEXT UPDATE COMING UP THIS NIGHT OR 2MORO AFTERNOON,PLS DONT BE ANGRY,MY ABSENCE IS DUE TO BIZNESS
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by xaviercasmir(m): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
mrjoshyssb:
NEXT UPDATE COMING UP THIS NIGHT OR 2MORO AFTERNOON,PLS DONT BE ANGRY,MY ABSENCE IS DUE TO BIZNESS
Is about time. Bro.
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by jkaro(m): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
mrjoshyssb:

wenti de do u self mrjosh. Abeg come here and do the posting, abi d oil of writing don finish from ur head
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
I have never seen a real mermaid in my life,and never believed they exist.i hid myself under the bridge,in order for her not to see me.i tried looking at her face becus she looked like someone i knew,but she wouldn't turn to my direction.she came out of the water,placed her ring in her forehead,and suddenly she turned into a nurse.i was curious and happy at the same time,because i was seeing real magic.she walked out of the river bank,walked into the road,and stopped a bike,directing him(bike man) on where to go.i did the same,stopped a bike,and i told the bike man to follow the nurse.i couldn't believe what i saw.the bike man stopped at my hospital,and the nurse was Angelina.immediately i saw this,i remembered our sexual incident,and all i could think about,was that since i slept with a mermaid,i was going to be carried into the river to live with her.all through out my stay in the hospital i tried my best to avoid nurse Angelina,and also fond out what information she carries from the hospital to her kingdom.

dr John,dr John,dr John.yes who's calling me.i walked to the direction,which i heard my name.on reaching there i found out that the case of the patient has already been settled by my senior doctor.so i decided to spy on what nurse Angelina was doing in her office,but something stopped me on my way there.it was nurse Mary,she bent down in a way,dat made her gown raise up,revelling the base of her red pant.she caught me staring at it,and my dick erections made her feel interested in her.one main thing about the nurses in my hospital,was that they loved sex.she guided me into the store room,wore a female condom into her pussy and directed by big fat dick into her tight puss,we were fucking had like animals.i unbuttoned her nurse gown and pulled her breast from her bra out,and increased my tempo in racking her.but something unfortunate happened.the door was swung open by some i least expected to see that day.

IT WAS NURSE ANGELINA

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES GUYS
Re: 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by xaviercasmir(m): 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Which Are The Books You Read When You Were Young / JP Clark, Achebe & Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 (Throwback Photo) / The Cheaters (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.