Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

18+ My First Time In A Big City: A True Life Story Of Gabriella Pt 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 18+ My First Time In A Big City: A True Life Story Of Gabriella Pt 2 (2129 Views)

18+ My First Time In A Big City: A True Life Story Of Gabriella Pt 4 / 18+ My First Time In A Big City: A True Life Story Of Gabriella Pt 3 / 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+ My First Time In A Big City: A True Life Story Of Gabriella Pt 2 by naijaamebo: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2017
The direction of d wind is actually changing:

I was beginnin to enjoy d fact dat am in d university cos I find it fun nd interesting by d day all thanks to her d nicest chic I hv ever met. I bcum friends wit one of d girl in my rum, she is beautiful nd kind hearted also – she made me feel at home, nd taught me a lot of tins cos she is well exposed Dan I am. Alexie nd I became frnds d day I helped her tackle her issues concernin school work Bein in d same department nd studyin d same course we rili tink its best if we stick together.

Alexie came frm a family of four, she is d eldest nd d only daughter of her parents same as me we all hv to make our parents proud. Alexie nd I were more Dan frnds cos ever since dat day we started behaving lyk sisters, cos we went to lectures together, stay together nd share things together as well nd I was so lucky to hv her cos she is a gud gal nd well disciplined nd dats d kind of friend I nid if am to stay in schul nd overcun all d trials nd temptations dat would cum my way (dats wat I thought bk den not knwin d worst is bout to happen). I was knwn as d good, disciplined, wel behaved nd moreover the shy Gabriella dat dnt mingle wit much pple at d campus nd I prefer it dat way cos I want to keep a low profile til I graduate (so I thought) d day while I was at d hostel I started feelin hungry I told Alexie dat I want to buy food at d cafeteria.

On my way to d cafeteria to buy sum food, I ran again into d most arrogant nd d almighty zeus (dat wat I named him) nd dis tym around it was my fault cos I was lost in thoughts ( dnt even knw d particular tin I was tinkin about) I wanted to apologize Bt wen I looked up at him, I saw dat it was d same guy dat ruined my day d oda tym. He saw me as well nd shouted “Hey u again, wats wrong wit u or is dis a habit of urs bumping into pple or re u a car?? gosh wat an attitude, I couldn’t tak it anymore so I lashed bk at him too “you knw wat, I dnt hv tym for u ryt nw y dnt u tk ur frustrated nd miserable self out of my face nd luk for sumne else to pick nd y dnt u google it nd find out wats wrong wit me smart pant. i left him dia nd went back cos I lost my appetite after dat. Wen I went bk to d hostel, I told alexie evritin dat happened. she laughed her ass out cos she also knew bout d oda incident wit d same guy at d staircase. d only wrds she could utter was “wats up wit u nd dis guy anyways. i replied back at her “wats dat supposed to mean, u knw wat I rada stick pins in my eyes dan to have anytin to do wit dat guy. Gees!!! gabbie has it gotten to dat alexie muttered? yea it has seriously alexie if u get to meet him you wil undastnd y I say such kk As we wia stil discussin in our room, we heard a knock at d door nd alexie rushed to d door to open it, wen she opened d door to my greatest chagrin it turned out to be

http://www.naijaamebo.com/18-first-time-big-city-true-life-story-gabriella-pt-2/

Re: 18+ My First Time In A Big City: A True Life Story Of Gabriella Pt 2 by Damibiz(m): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2017
Update abeg

(1) (Reply)

Book Summary Of The Week - Cash Flow Quadrant By Robert Kiyosaki / Dawn Of An Era / What To Do When You Can't Reply A Post Or Have Been Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.