Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God (55388 Views)

Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
hahn:

Research? From someone who believes that snakes and donkeys once talked? tongue

How does this affect God's existence ? grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I still don't know why you are fixated on these two topics though . Since God controls all reality , he can put an idea on your subconscious mind. And the use of Qigong is basically understanding how the body works and effectively applying this knowledge to cure diseases etc . Its no different from the energy stone I use .

If this is why you why you stopped being a Christian , then a big sorry for you cheesy

grin
Dafuq are you saying?
I knew about this after I left Christianity... Remember I'm a freethinker tongue and I always search for truth wink

Anyways, this is not about the "body" (at least to some extent) but the "mind" and it's environment, which also gives birth to not only "healing", but also many "perceived spiritual matters".
And this was taught by Gnostics(Paul and some Bible authors included tongue), but misunderstood by interpretation(of what is written or experienced).

I still can't put all the pieces together(unanswered questions), I'm still observing and learning here on NL and elsewhere...
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
4kings:

Dafuq are you saying?
I knew about this after I left Christianity... Remember I'm a freethinker tongue and I always search for truth wink

Anyways, this is not about the "body" (at least to some extent) but the "mind" and it's environment, which also gives birth to not only "healing", but also many "perceived spiritual matters".
And this was taught by Gnostics(Paul and some Bible authors included tongue), but misunderstood by interpretation(of what is written or experienced).

I still can't put all the pieces together(unanswered questions), I'm still observing and learning here on NL and elsewhere...

Paul was not a Gnostic shocked . Funny guy . I think you are tad deluded to think so .

Let your freethinking don't lead you into where extrication would be near-impossible .

I'm not sure if there any benefits of Gnosticism - 'austerity in disguise' is a succinct description of Gnosticism

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
4kings:

Anyways, this is not about the "body" (at least to some extent) but the "mind" and it's environment, which also gives birth to not only "healing", but also many "perceived spiritual matters"...

This does not affect Christian beliefs in any way . I don't think it can cause anyone to lose sleep even for a moment . But you can elucidate , maybe it could elicit the kind of reaction you imagined . Still don't get what the fuss'z about ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Paul was not a Gnostic shocked . Funny guy . I think you are tad deluded to think so .

Let your freethinking don't lead you into where extrication would be near-impossible .

I'm not sure if there any benefits of Gnosticism - 'austerity in disguise' is a succinct description of Gnosticism
Lol, I no get ur time now, we'll discuss Bible and Gnosticism later on....
But remember, I'm not Gnostic or Spiritual yet, I just investigates different options...
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

This does not affect Christian beliefs in any way . I don't think it can cause anyone to lose sleep even for a moment . But you can elucidate , maybe it could elicit the kind of reaction you imagined . Still don't get what the fuss'z about ...
Of course(in a way) it doesn't, I just said Paul and some Bible authors might have had this idea in mind...

The "fuss" is supernatural or a different reality(I'm just examining it's possibility)...
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
4kings:

Lol, I no get ur time now, we'll discuss Bible and Gnosticism later on....
But remember, I'm not Gnostic or Spiritual yet, I just investigates different options...

I'm not sure why you are giving the impression that spirituality outside Christianity would be of any benefit . Care you enlighten me ?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
4kings:

Of course(in a way) it doesn't, I just said Paul and some Bible authors might have had this idea in mind...

What idea ?

The "fuss" is supernatural or a different reality(I'm just examining it's possibility)...

Anything is tagged supernatural nowadays , so define supernatural
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

What idea ?

Anything is tagged supernatural nowadays , so define supernatural
Shebi, I don give you link for this before, you even talk say you go check am for future discussion...
http://www.spiritofthescripture.com/

Anyways, "Supernatural" or "Spiritual" are words I use for events that are very rare and mystical(kind of) .. Nothing more
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
4kings:

Shebi, I don give you link for this before, you even talk say you go check am for future discussion...
http://www.spiritofthescripture.com/

Gnosticism predates Christianity , its a total movement on its own . Why do you think Gnosticism should be considered ?

Anyways, "Supernatural" or "Spiritual" are words I use for events that are very rare and mystical(kind of) .. Nothing more

Ok... Do you see God as supernatural ?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Gnosticism predates Christianity , its a total movement on its own . Why do you think Gnosticism should be considered ?

Nice, at least you used the word "Considered", that's a step. wink

Its intensely Psychological and it seems it has lot of info on the mind.

Ok... Do you see God as supernatural ?
Yes
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
4kings:

Nice, at least you used the word "Considered", that's a step. wink

Its intensely Psychological and it seems it has lot of info on the mind.

I can same about Christianity . A Muslim can say same about Islam .

So ...

tongue tongue

Yes

Why do you see God as supernatural ?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I can same about Christianity . A Muslim can say same about Islam .

So ...

tongue tongue

Lmao, what sort of self-deception is this... grin

Why do you see God as supernatural ?

Beyond scientific understanding...
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
4kings:

Lmao, what sort of self-deception is this... grin

Lol .You are funny sha .

You haven't given me a good reason to what makes Gnosticism special grin .

Beyond scientific understanding...

Do you think we can unify God and nature ?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol .You are funny sha .

You haven't given me a good reason to what makes Gnosticism special grin .
Seriously...
Anyways, do u take out time to just think(meditate) deeply on issues once in a while "with an open-mind"(without the delusion of HolySpirit tongue) just for the sake of TRYING to seek answers or truth(Gnosis cool) ?
***Emphasis on Open-mind***

Do you think we can unify God and nature ?
We can.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
4kings:
Seriously...
Anyways, do u take out time to just think(meditate) deeply on issues once in a while "with an open-mind"just for the sake of TRYING to seek answers or truth(Gnosis cool) ?
***Emphasis on Open-mind***

Someone says "open mind" and then thinks another possibility to get something is false or delusion . It looks like "open mind " has been redefined .

What makes you think that Gnosticism is true ?

With an open mind , Christianity is true smiley

We can.

How ?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Someone says "open mind" and then thinks another possibility to get something is false or delusion . It looks like "open mind " has been redefined .

What makes you think that Gnosticism is true ?

With an open mind , Christianity is true smiley
Simple question dey hard you to answer abi...

How ?
"Panendeism" - God part of nature but transcends it...
I thought I've answered this before.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
4kings:
Simple question dey hard you to answer abi...

You didnt ask a question ooo

"Panendeism" - God part of nature but transcends it...
I thought I've answered this before.

So are you a panendeist ?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You didnt ask a question ooo

Please read again, I even ended with a question mark. Haba!

So are you a panendeist ?
I incorporate panendeistic views.
I'm beginning to hate labels.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
4kings:

Please read again, I even ended with a question mark. Haba!

With an open mind , Christianity is true - I have meditated with an open mind and I found Christianity to be true .

I incorporate panendeistic views.
I'm beginning to hate labels.

But you want to be seen as a freethinker undecided
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

With an open mind , Christianity is true - I have meditated with an open mind and I found Christianity to be true .
Please what were your reasons?

But you want to be seen as a freethinker undecided
A freethinker can incorporate views from panendeism, pantheism, Gnosticism, Buddhism, mechanism, FSM and so on, gedit?

Deism does not fully cover my philosophy(apart from the God idea), so when discussing I like using "Freethinker" for the sake of simplicity. tongue
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
4kings:

Please what were your reasons?

Christian theism portrays best the expected nature of this maximally great being who created the universe .

A freethinker can incorporate views from panendeism, pantheism, Gnosticism, Buddhism, mechanism, FSM and so on, gedit?

Deism does not fully cover my philosophy(apart from the God idea), so when discussing I like using "Freethinker" for the sake of simplicity. tongue

I incorporate so many views into my theories but I'm still a Christian undecided
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 12:02am On Jan 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Christian theism portrays best the expected nature of this maximally great being who created the universe .
How?

I incorporate so many views into my theories but I'm still a Christian undecided
I know you get my point, so what the heck is this misrepresentation for

Go check for the meaning of "freethinker"

Ok, I'm a Freethinking Deist. tongue
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:21am On Jan 10, 2017
4kings:
How?

A maximally great being who created the universe should

1. Gives us moral laws in accordance to Its nature

2. Love unconditionally

3. Be omnipotent , omnipresent , eternal , immutable , Perfect in nature , cognitively perfect

4. Intervene in the universe

5. Interact and have personal relationships with humans (Reveal itself to man )

Etc .

I know you get my point, so what the heck is this misrepresentation for

Go check for the meaning of "freethinker"

Ok, I'm a Freethinking Deist. tongue

You deserve an award for coining that term grin

Why do you think God is an impersonal creator ?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 12:58am On Jan 10, 2017
First of all, the points raised are just speculations without reason. undecided
KingEbukasBlog:

A maximally great being who created the universe should

1. Gives us moral laws in accordance to Its nature
Are these laws indwelling or sent by deluded men grin

2. Love unconditionally
I can't believe you actually picked this point. undecided
Yahweh does not have unconditional love, the Bible itself proves this.

3. Be omnipotent , omnipresent , eternal , immutable , Perfect in nature , cognitively perfect
The Bible also disproves this. tongue

4. Intervene in the universe

5. Interact and have personal relationships with humans (Reveal itself to man )

Etc .
Wow, so is he doing a good job, "intervening"?

You deserve an award for coining that term grin

Why do you think God is an impersonal creator ?
I told you I'm a freethinker ... Just keep this in mind then read. tongue grin

"Personhood" and "Personal Creator" are two different things to me. Ok!
"Personhood", in this context just means the ability to "think" or a "transcendental mind"
Hold on, before you bite me, God's thinking Is in a different order, from ours, and interactions or demigods are far from what I'm saying.

An impersonal God is as good as an inanimate object, A personal God is delusion 100% tongue

See, I don't like being at "extremes" but weird, Damn introvert.

God is an energy, has a mind and does not interact.
Therefore I can't put this into "Personal or Impersonal".

God is a "transcendental being".

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:42am On Jan 10, 2017
4kings:
First of all, the points raised are just speculations without reason. undecided

Olodo tongue tongue , the properties of the First Cause deduced through Logic and reasoning correlate with the Christian conception of God ; philosophically and theologically too .

4kings:
Are these laws indwelling or sent by deluded men grin

Anyone can experience Jesus Christ - historical evidence and experiences from numerous believers and non believers support this .

4kings:
I can't believe you actually picked this point. undecided
Yahweh does not have unconditional love, the Bible itself proves this.

List the bible verses

The Bible also disproves this. tongue

List the bible verses

4kings:
Wow, so is he doing a good job, "intervening"?

What you are doing is called presupposition and it makes your argument not worthwhile to even respond to .

4kings:
I told you I'm a freethinker ... Just keep this in mind then read. tongue grin

Calling yourself a freethinker is no carte blanche to elicit egregious thoughts; also seeing that there is no evidence for rationality in your thoughts .

4kings:
"Personhood" and "Personal Creator" are two different things to me. Ok!
"Personhood", in this context just means the ability to "think" or a "transcendental mind"
Hold on, before you bite me, God's thinking Is in a different order, from ours, and interactions or demigods are far from what I'm saying.

An impersonal God is as good as an inanimate object, A personal God is delusion 100% tongue

See, I don't like being at "extremes" but weird, Damn introvert.

God is an energy, has a mind and does not interact.
Therefore I can't put this into "Personal or Impersonal".

God is a "transcendental being".

This has to be the most daft objection to the existence of a Personal God . The worst ever tongue

You are making dumb assertions with no reason to back it up grin . How you think you are a freethinker is beyond me !

If calling yourself a freethinker gives you the freedom of having foolish thoughts then I must say , it suits you

Anyway , here are three reasons why I see God as a personal God

1. Imagine the law of cause and effect existing in timeless eternity . Example : 0 degree Celsius (cause ) , Frozen water (effect) . That means if this should take place in a timeless eternity then frozen water should always be . That is to say since God exists in timeless eternity as a cause , then the effect which is the universe should co-exist with God . But since the universe is created then it shows that God has the will to lead to its cause . And since it shows that God can act on Its own volition , then he is a personal God . A personal God is saliently implied in his timelessness and freedom of will since he set out and created a new effect which is the universe without any antecedent determining conditions . Ergo , God also has the freedom of will to intervene in the affairs of the universe and of men .

2. Another reason is that God I see God as a personal creator is that He has revealed Himself to mankind through Jesus Christ - historical evidence supports the existence of Christ . Christ interacted with men and intervened in the sense that He laid his life to save us from imminent danger . The miracles Christ performed prove that God is a personal creator - because miracles are interventions .

3. The creator is an unembodied mind or consciousness involved in causal relation - brought the universe into being .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 2:37am On Jan 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Olodo tongue tongue , the properties of the First Cause deduced through Logic and reasoning correlate with the Christian conception of God ; philosophically and theologically too .
I think you mean "Principle" right?, however, this applies to other religions also.

Anyone can experience Jesus Christ - historical evidence and experiences from numerous believers and non believers support this .
non-believers like...?

List the bible verses

List the bible verses
Stop being dishonest.

What you are doing is called presupposition and it makes your argument not worthwhile to even respond to .
Haba, just that simple question, u no fit answer...

Calling yourself a freethinker is no carte blanche to elicit egregious thoughts; also seeing that there is no evidence for rationality in your thoughts .

This has to be the most daft objection to the existence of a Personal God . The worst ever tongue

You are making dumb assertions with no reason to back it up grin . How you think you are a freethinker is beyond me !

If calling yourself a freethinker gives you the freedom of having foolish thoughts then I must say , it suits you
Anyway , here are three reasons why I see God as a personal God

1. Imagine the law of cause and effect existing in timeless eternity . Example : 0 degree Celsius (cause ) , Frozen water (effect) . That means if this should take place in a timeless eternity then frozen water should always be . That is to say since God exists in timeless eternity as a cause , then the effect which is the universe should co-exist with God . But since the universe is created then it shows that God has the will to lead to its cause . And since it shows that God can act on Its own volition , then he is a personal God . A personal God is saliently implied in his timelessness and freedom of will since he set out and created a new effect which is the universe without any antecedent determining conditions .
This in no way, disproves what I said.

Ergo , God also has the freedom of will to intervene in the affairs of the universe and of men .
However, here's where the issue lies, that's why I chose not to use the word "personal God"

2. Another reason is that God I see God as a personal creator is that He has revealed Himself to mankind through Jesus Christ - historical evidence supports the existence of Christ . Christ interacted with men and intervened in the sense that He laid his life to save us from imminent danger . The miracles Christ performed prove that God is a personal creator - because miracles are interventions .

The Christ you know never existed, for goodness sake there is no contemporary record of the guy. I don't want to go over this long argument again.

3. The creator is an unembodied mind or consciousness involved in causal relation - brought the universe into being .
Still doesn't go against what I said.

You clearly didn't read what I posted, you just made assumptions, that's why you are posting these irrelevant points.
I brought up the idea of "personhood" which covers your 1st point.
I told you I don't completely agree with the idea of "personal or impersonal" God and tried to make a balance, which you didn't even address at all.

Only the second point and "interaction" which you mentioned, are relevant to what I said.
So let's get into it; of course the only evidence suitable for a personal God is experience, however your example(only reasonable one I know) "Jesus Christ" his existence is debatable, I've gone over this before here on NL.

Anyways, apart from Jesus, there's no evidence supporting a "personal God ", full stop.

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
4kings:

The Christ you know never existed, for goodness sake there is no contemporary record of the guy. I don't want to go over this long argument again.

I've always known you to be very deluded and extremely ignorant so I'm not surprised grin

http://www.reasonablefaith.org/the-evidence-for-jesus

Please don't repeat this comment anywhere to save yourself from embarrassment ...biko!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
4kings:

Still doesn't go against what I said.

You clearly didn't read what I posted, you just made assumptions, that's why you are posting these irrelevant points.
I brought up the idea of "personhood" which covers your 1st point.
I told you I don't completely agree with the idea of "personal or impersonal" God and tried to make a balance, which you didn't even address at all.

Only the second point and "interaction" which you mentioned, are relevant to what I said.
So let's get into it; of course the only evidence suitable for a personal God is experience, however your example(only reasonable one I know) "Jesus Christ" his existence is debatable, I've gone over this before here on NL.

Anyways, apart from Jesus, there's no evidence supporting a "personal God ", full stop.

Its funny how you give extremely poor reasons for rejecting a proposition then have the audacity to make conclusions - I'm very certain that you don't understand your own "rebuttal " . Maybe you should pay attention to what points 1 and 3 mean - since God has shown to have the freedom of will in creating the universe (having a beginning ) as an unembodied mind/consciousness then he can intervene in the affairs of the universe as a way of expressing that volition or freedom of will .

I implore you to retrace your steps to God . Your reasons for being in your current position are very very bad . You don't make any sense young man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
@4kings

Let me inject you with more sense

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazarene_(sect)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebionites

Here are sects that immediately came into existence after Christ's death . If there was no Christ , then these sects with differing views about Christ's divinity won't have been founded .

Christ died around AD 30-33 and the Ebionites were believed to have come into prominence around AD 70 - 40 years after Christ died . They regarded Jesus of Nazareth as the Messiah while rejecting his divinity
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I've always known you to be very deluded and extremely ignorant so I'm not surprised grin

http://www.reasonablefaith.org/the-evidence-for-jesus

Please don't repeat this comment anywhere to save yourself from embarrassment ...biko!
Ebuka why you waste my time like this na... undecided

What I read there were fallacies of "appeal to authority" without any shred of REASONABLE evidence, so much for its name "reasonable" undecided

I'm not sure you actually read it, just take a look at their weak conclusion:
In summary, the gospels are not only trustworthy documents in general, but as we look at some of the most important aspects of Jesus in the gospels, like his radical personal claims, his miracles, his trial and crucifixion, and his resurrection, their historical veracity shines through. God has acted in history, and we can knowit.
SMH.

A historical figure(rabbi) MIGHT have existed, but there's still no CONTEMPORARY EVIDENCE for the existence of Jesus the man of miracle and virgin birth.

Quote me with something reasonable next time. tongue
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by 4kings: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
@4kings

Let me inject you with more sense

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazarene_(sect)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebionites

Here are sects that immediately came into existence after Christ's death . If there was no Christ , then these sects with differing views about Christ's divinity won't have been founded .

Christ died around AD 30-33 and the Ebionites were believed to have come into prominence around AD 70 - 40 years after Christ died . They regarded Jesus of Nazareth as the Messiah while rejecting his divinity
You like embarrassing yourself...
Thats why I said a mere historical figure might have existed.
The ebionite never recognized the divinity of Jesus, but only saw him as a Messiah for jews.
If you are bringing them up for this argument(also considering the small years apart), then Jesus Christ was just a man. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply)

Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder / Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day”

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.