Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? (8592 Views)

Life Is Very Hard Without God / Have You Ever Considered Paying Tithes To Those Who Need Help? / What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Omooba77: 7:39am On Jan 07, 2018
One of the Greatest Truth I discovered over time is that the best of men are nothing but wrags and vanity. As for me I know without God Iam nothing; but I dont know about you? Happy Annual Thanksgiving to All Redeemites!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by bedspread: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2018
I AM SO SURE OF THAT...
I have Considered
I know and
I Understand that

I am Nothing without GOD

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by hopefulLandlord: 7:54am On Jan 07, 2018
I've realised all God(s) being worshipped in all religions are nothing without man cuz man created god in his image not the other way around

God is everything that man is not yet everything that man is.

Man is a weak creature, vulnerable and tiny - But God is an all powerful entity
Man knows so little - God knows everything
Man is limited - God sees all
Man is fallen - God is mighty

God is a projection of all our shortcoming, this is just an attempt to imagine a perfect being, the pinnacle of all that is to exist.
But i'd say that perfection always remains elusive.

But then again, even though God is everything man is not, in their unflinching pious enthusiasm, God then became everything that man is:

Man is needy - God is too
Man gets jealous - Gee who is more jealous than God?
Man hates and picks sides - same with God
Man is petty - God is
man is insecure, emotionally unbalanced - God is
Man is egoistic - God is the chairman in that department
Man is subject to vanity and pride - God also
man gets angry - God also does.
Literally every emotion, behavior that you can imagine man is capable of, God is guilty of all in the bible.

Man has a close affinity and regard to gold, precious stones and gems - God literally lives in a mansion made of gold with precious stones as a foundation.

I think this paints a very clear picture.

Man and God once met each other and both shouted "My creator!"

Credit:Johnnydon22

53 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by adepeter2027(m): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2018
Has god ever considered the fact that he's nothing without us but we're something without him.
Cos if he's something, he wouldn't have been hell bent on this hell-fire of a thingy and wouldn't have bothered about sending That Jewish carpenter to come die for sin of man (according to the Bible).

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Omooba77: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2018
adepeter2027:
Has god ever considered the fact that he's nothing without us but we're something without him.
Cos if he's something, he wouldn't have been hell bent on this hell-fire of a thingy and wouldn't have bothered about sending That Jewish carpenter to come die for sin of man (according to the Bible).

An opinion though, God make all things for a purpose

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by rattlesnake(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2018
Nothing without showing love to your fellow man
... God is already OK in heaven
Lets be Focused on mankind

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Partnerbiz3: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2018
I am no atheist.
I know God exists but I am confused as to the extent of his roles in our lives.

At times, I wonder if he truly cares.

I wonder why he allows accidents when he can stop it since he is omnipotent.

I wonder why he allows people to be massacred in his churches why worshipping him.

I wonder why it appears Christians are worse off than unbelievers.

I could cite 1 million instances.

I just wonder, maybe God afterall doesn't bother about us. Maybe he wants to help us but CANNOT.

Or If actually he CAN yet unwilling, isn't he malevolent?

I just wonder , confused and dispirited.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by DLondonboiy: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2018
In him I live, in him I move, in him I've my being...

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2018
God could be nothing without me because...
God want me to contribut money for His works, want me to spread His message, want me to labour in his church and still expect my hard earn money.

God is a nonentity

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by mmsen: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2018
There are no gods without the human imagination.

Or the human lust for power.

Or the human capacity to fear.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Ayodejioak(m): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2018
Allday. Everyday
Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2018
I did a little research on Israel and I discovered that about 94% of the people whose history cover over 70% of the Bible are not even Christians. Why we come carry other people matter for head like this

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2018
okay.smiley
Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Allwility: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2018
Yes o. Without God, I am nothing.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Kennitrust(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2018
one thousand years
two thousand years
has come and gone
and the world is still waiting for God
the patients of men seem weakened
now men re turning away from waiting for God
but a thousand years to God is just a day.
so instead of counting calendars
surrender Ur life to the Power in the blood
that can save Ur soul.
there is confidence in Christ
and the evidences is cleared
that the coming of the Lord will be very soon
if u were called by the Lord to served
please wait upon the Lord.
so my brothers and sisters in the house
WILL U WAIT?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by sarrki(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2018
You won't understand until he humbles you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Cladez(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2018
adepeter2027:
Great point though.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2018
rattlesnake:
Nothing without showing love to your fellow man
... God is already OK in heaven
Lets be Focused on mankind

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Mikkystorm: 8:39am On Jan 07, 2018
Yes..
I'm so nothing[b][/b] without Jesus Christ. I've noticed it. Eversince i told God " Father, let your will be done in my life " , it's been running smooth but according to his will. I no longer worry because everything that happens is according to God's divine will. May His holy name be praised forever more in Jesus name, Amen.

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by barallanee(f): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2018
He is jux d best. What God has done for me,nobody cn do it...even for the fact DAT am a sinner..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by jonero4(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2018
GOD over everything

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by BuhariNaWah: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2018
God be praised.

I could have died as far back as 1992, but His Mercies kept me.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by SIaye: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2018
No, because your God is fiction.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Ralo(m): 8:46am On Jan 07, 2018
Not exactly true! But the Jewish/Arab God is nothing without the billions of brainwashed sheeples. Fixed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by hopefulLandlord: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2018
BuhariNaWah:
God be praised.

I could have died as far back as 1992, but His Mercies kept me.
Many humans have gone through life threatening situations

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Amberon11: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2018
Are you stupiid? Where is Israel or jew written in the topic?
lilbest4:
I did a little research on Israel and I discovered that about 94% of the people whose history cover over 70% of the Bible are not not even Christians. Why we come carry other people matter for head like this
Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Amberon11: 8:53am On Jan 07, 2018
It's 2018 and atheists are still trolling an "inexistent God".

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Uyi168: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2018
It should be the other way round..the Gods are nothing without us

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2018
Amberon11:
Are you stupiid? Where is Israel or jew written in the topic?
who be this mumu? The Bible you carry up and down is it not mainly the history of Israel?
The God you are talking about, is it not the Christian God? Abi Christians don get another book?

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by Iyajelili(f): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2018
We are pencil in the hands of the creator......I am nothing without you God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? by urahara(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2018
lilbest4:
I did a little research on Israel and I discovered that about 94% of the people whose history cover over 70% of the Bible are not not even Christians. Why we come carry other people matter for head like this

The very same people who witnessed the events

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness! After Admitting This, Why Do You Still Claim Jesus Isn't God? / New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell / The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.