Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

When Toyin Lawani Went Half N3de For Her Skin Product - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Toyin Lawani Went Half N3de For Her Skin Product (1159 Views)

Watch How Mercy Went Half N@kd During Yesterday's Saturday’s Night Party (video) / Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup / “I End Up Kissing My Bestie”-secondary School Girl Who Went Half Nude - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Toyin Lawani Went Half N3de For Her Skin Product by itsop(m): 6:14am On Dec 04, 2016
The mom of two posted a video online tonight
showing the world the wonders her soap can
do to one’s skin while taking a shower. Lol, in
just 37 mins the video got over one thousand
views, lol. Who know people like freebies, lol.

Her caption;

Tiannahs Glow BlackSoap does wonders to the
skin,Being a mom doesn't stop you from Being
sexy,People find it hard to Believe That i have
two kids,If you do the work you will get the
Results.

Source':: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/when-toyin-lawani-went-half-n3de-for.html?m=0

Cc lalaaticlala

Re: When Toyin Lawani Went Half N3de For Her Skin Product by dec0four: 6:18am On Dec 04, 2016
The hustle is real...shower mi likes joooh...2day is my day...

1 Like

Re: When Toyin Lawani Went Half N3de For Her Skin Product by soberdrunk(m): 6:34am On Dec 04, 2016
So na wetin that small boy dey enjoy be this?? Kai!! See as body fresh like Italian cheese!! Hate her or love her, Toyin is a beauty to behold!!...
Re: When Toyin Lawani Went Half N3de For Her Skin Product by UIA04(f): 6:41am On Dec 04, 2016
Did the soap also give her that hideous tatoo
Re: When Toyin Lawani Went Half N3de For Her Skin Product by Khd95(m): 6:52am On Dec 04, 2016
Pics of ur butt crack or ahdonbeliv it
Re: When Toyin Lawani Went Half N3de For Her Skin Product by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 04, 2016
Nonsenselessness nonsense
Re: When Toyin Lawani Went Half N3de For Her Skin Product by JLopez(f): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2016
No wonder she dated an underage .. All Toyins can shaa behave somehow

1 Like

Re: When Toyin Lawani Went Half N3de For Her Skin Product by BEENUEL(m): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2016
Kim Karda has done more bad to this earth...If hell is real...she owns an Estate already. undecided
Re: When Toyin Lawani Went Half N3de For Her Skin Product by DanPel(m): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2016
Toyin? if its not Toyin Egbegbe emabinu Aihmakhu,i dnt no her then

(1) (Reply)

Soulja Boy Tries To Flirt With Nickiminaj After Meek Mill Split / Burna Boy Threatens To Block MTV Base For Comparing Him With Patoranking / Nigerians Drinking Panadol Over Zahra Buhari's N7M Hermes Birkin Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.