Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. (2225 Views)

Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) / Ojeligbo Ayika Shares Photos Of Guns, To Attack Nigerian Politicians / Buhari's Supporters Hold Rally In UK: "Buhari Should Continue Beyond 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 7:02am On Dec 04, 2016
I want to categorically state that I support the motion by Sam Omatseye For CAN to buy arms and ammunition with tithes and offering. So that we can successfully drive out the wicked Hausa Muslim people in the Christian Land in the South.

http://dailynigerian.com/headline/the-nation-editor-sam-omatseye-urges-can-to-arm-southern-kaduna-christians/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by GoggleB(m): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2016
You must be kidding right

Would they now be forming soldiers of Christ or what
Bokoharam go too kill dem Ehen..
And Jesus Christ preached love not chasing away and killing..

1 Like

Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2016
GoggleB:

Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by luvinhubby(m): 7:45am On Dec 04, 2016
GoggleB:

You do not know the bible.

"When i sent you out to preach, i asked you not to take purse and you lacked nothing, but now, take your purse and cloaks and if you do not have SWORD, sell your garment and buy one". Luke 22: 35-36.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by GoggleB(m): 7:48am On Dec 04, 2016
luvinhubby:

Ok uncle paul

1 Like

Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=bolaino post=51618105][/quote] You ve comeagain with your mental topics.

I thought yyou were abusing Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor
Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by luvinhubby(m): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2016
GoggleB:

Ok uncle paul
Read Luke 22 : 35-38
Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2016
luvinhubby:

1 Samuel 17New International Version (NIV)

David and Goliath
17 Now the Philistines gathered their forces for war and assembled at Sokoh in Judah. They pitched camp at Ephes Dammim, between Sokoh and Azekah. 2 Saul and the Israelites assembled and camped in the Valley of Elah and drew up their battle line to meet the Philistines. 3 The Philistines occupied one hill and the Israelites another, with the valley between them.

4 A champion named Goliath, who was from Gath, came out of the Philistine camp. His height was six cubits and a span.[a] 5 He had a bronze helmet on his head and wore a coat of scale armor of bronze weighing five thousand shekels[b]; 6 on his legs he wore bronze greaves, and a bronze javelin was slung on his back. 7 His spear shaft was like a weaver’s rod, and its iron point weighed six hundred shekels.[c] His shield bearer went ahead of him.

8 Goliath stood and shouted to the ranks of Israel, “Why do you come out and line up for battle? Am I not a Philistine, and are you not the servants of Saul? Choose a man and have him come down to me. 9 If he is able to fight and kill me, we will become your subjects; but if I overcome him and kill him, you will become our subjects and serve us.” 10 Then the Philistine said, “This day I defy the armies of Israel! Give me a man and let us fight each other.” 11 On hearing the Philistine’s words, Saul and all the Israelites were dismayed and terrified.

12 Now David was the son of an Ephrathite named Jesse, who was from Bethlehem in Judah. Jesse had eight sons, and in Saul’s time he was very old. 13 Jesse’s three oldest sons had followed Saul to the war: The firstborn was Eliab; the second, Abinadab; and the third, Shammah. 14 David was the youngest. The three oldest followed Saul, 15 but David went back and forth from Saul to tend his father’s sheep at Bethlehem.

16 For forty days the Philistine came forward every morning and evening and took his stand.

17 Now Jesse said to his son David, “Take this ephah[d] of roasted grain and these ten loaves of bread for your brothers and hurry to their camp. 18 Take along these ten cheeses to the commander of their unit. See how your brothers are and bring back some assurance[e] from them. 19 They are with Saul and all the men of Israel in the Valley of Elah, fighting against the Philistines.”

20 Early in the morning David left the flock in the care of a shepherd, loaded up and set out, as Jesse had directed. He reached the camp as the army was going out to its battle positions, shouting the war cry. 21 Israel and the Philistines were drawing up their lines facing each other. 22 David left his things with the keeper of supplies, ran to the battle lines and asked his brothers how they were. 23 As he was talking with them, Goliath, the Philistine champion from Gath, stepped out from his lines and shouted his usual defiance, and David heard it. 24 Whenever the Israelites saw the man, they all fled from him in great fear.

25 Now the Israelites had been saying, “Do you see how this man keeps coming out? He comes out to defy Israel. The king will give great wealth to the man who kills him. He will also give him his daughter in marriage and will exempt his family from taxes in Israel.”

26 David asked the men standing near him, “What will be done for the man who kills this Philistine and removes this disgrace from Israel? Who is this uncircumcised Philistine that he should defy the armies of the living God?”

27 They repeated to him what they had been saying and told him, “This is what will be done for the man who kills him.”

28 When Eliab, David’s oldest brother, heard him speaking with the men, he burned with anger at him and asked, “Why have you come down here? And with whom did you leave those few sheep in the wilderness? I know how conceited you are and how wicked your heart is; you came down only to watch the battle.”

29 “Now what have I done?” said David. “Can’t I even speak?” 30 He then turned away to someone else and brough

3 Likes

Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 04, 2016
Op has seen something. Something in your psyche has changed. Op what did you see or hear?

4 Likes

Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
iSlayer2:
Op has seen something. Something in your psyche has changed. Op what did you see or hear?
I see that this Government is Tribalistic and has Religious Hegemony as its pillar.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by MeAboki(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
What is new, haven't they been stockpiling weapons before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
MeAboki:
lol. I love you.
Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by jeftalene(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Following
Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by Samunique(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
luvinhubby:

"When i sent you out to preach, i asked you not to take purse and you lacked nothing, but now, take your purse and cloaks and if you do not have SWORD, sell your garment and buy one". Luke 22: 35-36.
@OP.
F00lish Islamist disguising as a Christian?

Go and berry you head on shame!

Our religion does not teach us to kill anyone that disagrees with us with the sword as yours teaches!

Go and preach your sermon to your fellow boko Haram Muslims and don't drag Christianity in to your mess! undecided
Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by luvinhubby(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Samunique:
@OP.
F00lish Islamist disguising as a Christian?

Go and berry you head on shame!

Our religion does not teach us to kill anyone that disagrees with us with the sword as yours teaches!

Go and preach your sermon to your fellow boko Haram Muslims and don't drag Christianity in to your mess! undecided

Wrong sir, we Jesus said "Sell your garment and buy a sword”, it is purely for self defense & not for conversion.

1 Like

Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
luvinhubby:

Wrong sir, we Jesus said "Sell your garment and buy a sword”, it is purely for self defense & not for conversion.
For I came to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; Jesus is Lord. Mathew 10: 35
Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by KingSango(m): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
bolaino:
I want to categorically state that I support the motion by Sam Omatseye For CAN to buy arms and ammunition with tithes and offering. So that we can successfully drive out the wicked Hausa Muslim people in the Christian Land in the South.

http://dailynigerian.com/headline/the-nation-editor-sam-omatseye-urges-can-to-arm-southern-kaduna-christians/

Hasua are good people. The relationship with them has gone sour because of the Automobile known as the car. Car means carriage where horses used to be the force behind the carriage, thus the term horse power, used to define how powerful an automobile can be. Alaafin Sango set up deals with the Hausa people that made both Empires powerful. Nigeria can learn alot by studying the administration of Alaafin Sango. The South grew tons of food because food grows well in the vegetation rich Southern land. But animals don't fair well in hot climates and they eventually eat up all the vegetation and trample over the land destroying crops. The North is more suitable for animals with cooler temperatures and lots of grass for them to graze. The exchange is simple, crops barter a little less than animals because an animal is a living breathing thing that has many purposes. The South needs to establish trade with the North again on those basis that way both can benefit from the land. We can't leave our Northern Hausa brothers and sisters behind in growth because this will force to them to move closer to our sacred Yoruba lands. War can be avoided with the right proposal and sacrifice. The drought is forcing them into the South because of survival but Hausa people are good people. The first Nigerian I ever meet was a Hausa man named Samuel Immaulle when I was a teenager. He shared with me so much about his culture and music. Baba Nigerians have some great music. I don't even listen to rap any more because the music of Africa is so much richer. But digressing. Take my advice and run with it, the issues between Yorubas and Hausas are nothing to solve. Nigeria must return to the horse and only make the finest cars. No need for so many cars because eventually you will need more roads and highways which destroy the natural environment. The Egun/Ancestors created the horse and natural transportation and to help with heavy loads. We need to stop copying the ignorant European in his infantile technology. Ase.

The Blueprint I shared with you includes setting up a horse and carriage driven empire.

1 Like

Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 5:35am On Dec 05, 2016
KingSango:

Hasua are good people. The relationship with them has gone sour because of the Automobile known as the car. Car means carriage where horses used to be the force behind the carriage, thus the term horse power, used to define how powerful an automobile can be. Alaafin Sango set up deals with the Hausa people that made both Empires powerful. Nigeria can learn alot by studying the administration of Alaafin Sango. The South grew tons of food because food grows well in the vegetation rich Southern land. But animals don't fair well in hot climates and they eventually eat up all the vegetation and trample over the land destroying crops. The North is more suitable for animals with cooler temperatures and lots of grass for them to graze. The exchange is simple, crops barter a little less than animals because an animal is a living breathing thing that has many purposes. The South needs to establish trade with the North again on those basis that way both can benefit from the land. We can't leave our Northern Hausa brothers and sisters behind in growth because this will force to them to move closer to our sacred Yoruba lands. War can be avoided with the right proposal and sacrifice. The drought is forcing them into the South because of survival but Hausa people are good people. The first Nigerian I ever meet was a Hausa man named Samuel Immaulle when I was a teenager. He shared with me so much about his culture and music. Baba Nigerians have some great music. I don't even listen to rap any more because the music of Africa is so much richer. But digressing. Take my advice and run with it, the issues between Yorubas and Hausas are nothing to solve. Nigeria must return to the horse and only make the finest cars. No need for so many cars because eventually you will need more roads and highways which destroy the natural environment. The Egun/Ancestors created the horse and natural transportation and to help with heavy loads. We need to stop copying the ignorant European in his infantile technology. Ase.

The Blueprint I shared with you includes setting up a horse and carriage driven empire.

my good kingsango I greet you sir. Please the post is meant for the sole misconstruction of the unawakened pertaining to the aforementioned roles of a notorious clergy man of authority in an escapade of a scandalous nature.
Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by MadamExcellency: 6:03am On Dec 05, 2016
luvinhubby:

Read Luke 22 : 35-38

The bible has the interpretation hence you got no right to misinform your audience.

Our salvation is our helmet while our sword is "the Bilbe" which is the word of God.

"And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:" (Ephesians 6:17).

1 Like

Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by luvinhubby(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2016
MadamExcellency:

The bible has the interpretation hence you got no right to misinform your audience.

Our salvation is our helmet while our sword is "the Bilbe" which is the word of God.

"And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:" (Ephesians 6:17).

Jesus did not say sword of the spirit, He said buy a sword. You are trying to give another interpretation to a literal expression.

1 Like

Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 7:18am On Dec 05, 2016
MadamExcellency:

why Did Jesus Allow his Disciples to Carry weapons?
Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by KingSango(m): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
bolaino:
my good kingsango I greet you sir. Please the post is meant for the sole misconstruction of the unawakened pertaining to the aforementioned roles of a notorious clergy man of authority in an escapade of a scandalous nature.

Sango was Africa's greatest King and we must study him. If we want to reconstruct Oyo Empire and re-establish good relationships with neighboring African kingdoms then we must study Baba Sango. Marcus Garvey failed and so did Patrice Lumumba. When looking in the past to find solutions always look to the ancestors that were super successful not the ones who failed. Ase.

Nigeria is in a mess due to interference and high treason on the part of Freemason Nigerians disrupting the country to pull the society more towards Christian domination. This is also being done by Muslim Freemasons as well, attempting to pull Nigeria towards Islamic domination. This tug of war the European and Arabs started and they are sitting back laughing that Africans are going for it and have been for hundreds of years. I am aware that Fulani/Hausa attacked the South/Yorubaland and that they militarized Nigeria. They brought guns in and guns are for cowards, this is what the great ancestors said about guns and it is true. It takes a man to fight you with a sword, a warrior that has trained all his life for that moment, but any coward can pull a trigger. That is why there is so much violence with the gun because its too easy to kill someone when you have a gun. Guns should be outlawed in peaceful nations. But I am digressing. The point is that Nigeria is sick with division and if Oyo is to rise it must do it from a neutral position. The best place for this is in Benin because Yorubaland there borders Yorubaland in Nigeria. Its peaceful in Benin, Voudon and open traditional religion spiritually protects them. One could build in Benin and trek their way back into Nigeria and strengthen Yorubaland in Nigeria all the way to the North. Then relationships could be set up to help the Hausa people with the drought along the border. This cooperation by some Hausa people could build up an alliance that would rise up and exterminate Boko Horam for good. And once people begin to see that traditional government can feed, clothe and provide shelter for the people they will return to the traditions. This is what the blueprint is about. Study it from this vantage point. relationships with the Dahomey could be improved as well. Traditional governments that used to oppose one another need to put aside those ancient vendettas. They need to realize that Freemason/Illuminati religions are a threat to African civilization and are an oppression that will extinct us worldwide if not checked. The situation if let unattended will only get worse. But there is no need for violence because Sango doesn't do jungle justice. Jungle justice always goes the wrong way because sometimes the innocent are the ones most caught up in it. The collective consciousness of the masses is not equipped to render justice to anyone. The dumb masses are too easily manipulated by the goats. Ase.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingSango:

Sango was Africa's greatest King and we must study him. If we want to reconstruct Oyo Empire and re-establish good relationships with neighboring African kingdoms then we must study Baba Sango. Marcus Garvey failed and so did Patrice Lumumba. When looking in the past to find solutions always look to the ancestors that were super successful not the ones who failed. Ase.

Nigeria is in a mess due to interference and high treason on the part of Freemason Nigerians disrupting the country to pull the society more towards Christian domination. This is also being done by Muslim Freemasons as well, attempting to pull Nigeria towards Islamic domination. This tug of war the European and Arabs started and they are sitting back laughing that Africans are going for it and have been for hundreds of years. I am aware that Fulani/Hausa attacked the South/Yorubaland and that they militarized Nigeria. They brought guns in and guns are for cowards, this is what the great ancestors said about guns and it is true. It takes a man to fight you with a sword, a warrior that has trained all his life for that moment, but any coward can pull a trigger. That is why there is so much violence with the gun because its too easy to kill someone when you have a gun. Guns should be outlawed in peaceful nations. But I am digressing. The point is that Nigeria is sick with division and if Oyo is to rise it must do it from a neutral position. The best place for this is in Benin because Yorubaland there borders Yorubaland in Nigeria. Its peaceful in Benin, Voudon and open traditional religion spiritually protects them. One could build in Benin and trek their way back into Nigeria and strengthen Yorubaland in Nigeria all the way to the North. Then relationships could be set up to help the Hausa people with the drought along the border. This cooperation by some Hausa people could build up an alliance that would rise up and exterminate Boko Horam for good. And once people begin to see that traditional government can feed, clothe and provide shelter for the people they will return to the traditions. This is what the blueprint is about. Study it from this vantage point. relationships with the Dahomey could be improved as well. Traditional governments that used to oppose one another need to put aside those ancient vendettas. They need to realize that Freemason/Illuminati religions are a threat to African civilization and are an oppression that will extinct us worldwide if not checked. The situation if let unattended will only get worse. But there is no need for violence because Sango doesn't do jungle justice. Jungle justice always goes the wrong way because sometimes the innocent are the ones most caught up in it. The collective consciousness of the masses is not equipped to render justice to anyone. The dumb masses are too easily manipulated by the goats. Ase.

Thank You My Good KingSango. As always your words bring succour to my malnourished African Spirit. And you give me reasons to continue fighting the good fight for the Emancipation of African Minds From White Racist supremacist mental Enslavement. I will consider in detail everything you have said so far. But already the wisdom in your words has already started manifesting in my mental faculty in my Ori. Ase
Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by KingSango(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
bolaino:
Thank You My Good KingSango. As always your words bring succour to my malnourished African Spirit. And you give me reasons to continue fighting the good fight for the Emancipation of African Minds From White Racist supremacist mental Enslavement. I will consider in detail everything you have said so far. But already the wisdom in your words has already started manifesting in my mental faculty in my Ori. Ase

I will put together a survival package for you and your group so that you can survive the journey into Benin if that is what you decide. Survival skills are Ogun, Oshoosi and Esu, they are basic civilization that will help survival anywhere on the planet. Give me a little time and I will contact you and then send it. I'm thinking of making it a blog with survival videos and equipment suggestions. Ase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingSango:

I will put together a survival package for you and your group so that you can survive the journey into Benin if that is what you decide. Survival skills are Ogun, Oshoosi and Esu, they are basic civilization that will help survival anywhere on the planet. Give me a little time and I will contact you and then send it. I'm thinking of making it a blog with survival videos and equipment suggestions. Ase.
It would be very Grately Appreciated. Like a YouTube video series maybe
Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by Arrow24: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
MeAboki:
kai Nigga dis your picture was taken from a training session conducted by the military...stop spreading false news cc mynd44
Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by MeAboki(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Arrow24:
kai Nigga dis your picture was taken from a training session conducted by the military...stop spreading false news cc mynd44

Not spreading any false information, the alleged training was the excuse they gave for their damage control to calm and smooth frayed nerves under GEJ's tenure - after the dangerous discovery.
Have you ever wondered how do the NDA, political thugs and other militant groups have come bty their current formidable arsenal?
As for the picture, even if not directly related, it is now a normal practice of the (mainly southern-Christian owned) media houses to use any photo that can sell their story - and subsequently being vigorously copied especially by IBOP youths to spread their propaganda - so what is wrong with returning a favour.
Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by Arrow24: 2:37am On Dec 06, 2016
MeAboki:

Not spreading any false information, the alleged training was the excuse they gave for their damage control to calm and smooth frayed nerves under GEJ's tenure - after the dangerous discovery.
Have you ever wondered how do the NDA, political thugs and other militant groups have come bty their current formidable arsenal?
As for the picture, even if not directly related, it is now a normal practice of the (mainly southern-Christian owned) media houses to use any photo that can sell their story - and subsequently being vigorously copied especially by IBOP youths to spread their propaganda - so what is wrong with returning a favour.
do you have any prove to show that it was just a damage control? Until then mynd44
Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by gamargu(m): 4:20am On Dec 06, 2016
CAN have been supporting bokoharam since time immemorial. The former head of CAN bling bling pastor was caught in south africa trying to buy arms.
Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by ehinmowo: 4:41am On Dec 06, 2016
D gospel of Christ is worth protecting at all cost. CAN and northern Christians need to do someghing fast. d gate of hell and its cohosts shall not prevail.
Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 8:05am On Dec 08, 2016
ehinmowo:
D gospel of Christ is worth protecting at all cost. CAN and northern Christians need to do someghing fast. d gate of hell and its cohosts shall not prevail.
I agree.

Re: CAN Should Continue Buying Guns For Pastors In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2016
bolaino:

(1) (Reply)

Popular Celebrity Goes P@ntless At Award, Shows Off Her V*gina On Stage / What The Constitution Says About Summons By The National Assembly / The New Face Of Newly Completed Milken Hill Road Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.